[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arranged Marriage is a Meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

File: image.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 658x662px
>be me 28 year-old Robot Muslim
>have a good job and apartment, time to find a good Muslim wife
>arranged marriage to a 21-year old traditional conservative religious qt lebanese girl
>shes like an angel, always polite and happy around everyone
>different in real life
>constantly bosses me around
>wants to control every aspect of my life, forcing me to work out and diet
>denies me sex when shes mad at me
>is mad at me almost all the time
>doesnt cook
>cleans the apartment once a week and makes sure I hear her complain about it all night the one day she cleans
>defensive, zealous world-view
>if a sexual scene comes on in a movie or tv show we are watching she covers my eyes
>is baby-crazy, already has plans for what to do with our kids once they are born
>mfw Im living with an anorexic bipolar ocd qt controlling every moment of my life

Robots who can have an arranged marriage, RUN DONT DO IT STAY ROBOTS. IT IS 100% A MEME that you can get a submissive qt through arranged marriage
>>
>is actually muslim

kek
>>
>>36779758
Fellow muslimbot here, i knew it all along, muslim women are nothing but scum don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise, blue pilled sub species, im surprised they managed to survive so long.
>>
Jesus you Arab men are such mothered manchildren. Arabs are like r9k, the people.

You realise in your society you can basically control her in every way possible without consequences? If you just had the balls.
>>
>>36779806
>Orthodox Jew

Filtered, you subhuman
>>
>>36779758
it's not a meme you're just a beta cuck fucking pussy and deserve whats happening to you

bitch
>>
File: Orthodox Jewish Wives.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox Jewish Wives.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
>>36779806
>Orthodox Jew

You do realize that Islam is basically orthodox Judaism, right?
>>
Stone her, you beta.
>>
>>36779948
>>36779838
>>36779886
Lebanon is different. I cant just beat her up and put her in her place like in other Arab countries. Lebanon is too westernized, especially the upper class
>>
>>36779758
You live in the middle east, aren't you allowed to rape/beat the shit out of her?
take what's rightfully yours
>>
>>36780103
>You live in the middle east, aren't you allowed to rape/beat the shit out of her?

this is kind of a misconception. While the middle east has an overall theme of patriarchy, it's different in the actual trenches.
>>
>>36780002

You Shia or s*nni breh?
>>
>>36780260
Im a Shia
>>
>>36780260
What does it matter anyway?
>>
File: yaaas.png (180KB, 342x293px) Image search: [Google]
yaaas.png
180KB, 342x293px
>>36779758
Stop hurting faggots plz thanks
>>
>>36779758
Shouldnt u just grow some balls and dont let her whip at you like that
I mean she is more screwed up with the divorce stuff than you in those type of marriages doesnt she?
>>
>>36780483
well, yes, but shes a qt 3.14
>>
>>36780371
I know, right? It's not like anyone would ever start a civil war over something like that.
>>
>>36780533
If you're close minded enough and blinded by stupid religion.
Lets face it, there's no one up there, we all have to grow up someday.
>>
File: jesus, son of allah.jpg (76KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
jesus, son of allah.jpg
76KB, 500x488px
>>36780002
Typical sandnigger, thinks the only way to assert himself is physical violence.
>>
File: 1493404694548.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493404694548.png
173KB, 308x326px
Uh... surely it is really not okay to use 4chan as a Muslim? Doesn't 4chan represent pretty much everything you are not meant to do?
>>
sounds like your just a pussy. If it's an arranged marriage, then I'm guessing you have to stick together right?

You just have to lay down some rules yourself, and be just as bossy as she is. Just like she denies you sex, you deny her something she wants. Like don't buy her something she wants, or deny her that baby she wants so bad.
Definitely don't need physical violence, just need to fuck with her mentally. Haven't you ever heard the line "treat others how you would want to be treated?" That applies here for her.
>>
>>36780525
Threaten to cancel the trade
>>
>>36780838
what do you mean?
>>36780777
whenever I resist her or try to assert myself my life becomes hell until i surrender and apologize and grovel to her and she still stays mad at me about it. she has me brainwashed
>>
File: 1493685148263.gif (407KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1493685148263.gif
407KB, 500x373px
>>36780611
Easy now there fellow
Dont wanna cut somebody with that edge
>>
>>36780876
dude just be unfaithful, once she realizes you can get sex elsewhere she loses her main source of leverage over you and she can't divorce you because then she'll be a loser in the eyes of society at large, it's a win win
>>
>>36779758
Do you think she's into pegging? She sounds like the kinda girl who'd be into pegging.
>>
>>36780876

Just keep standing your ground, don't apologize, don't grovel, keep it up, eventually she'll stop because she wants something more from you than you want sex. Resist her qt pussy anon. Resistt he urge to jump her shit and impregnate her immediately.
>>
>>36780876
Tell her that you won't be bullied and that if she keeps it up, you will have the marriage unarranged.
>>
>>36780907
>Woah he's damaging our belief in religion what do?
>I know lets post one of those "edgy" memes

You can live in ignorance or you can grow up and see the world as it is.
>>
>>36780919
she swore she would divorce me if she ever catches me cheating and that she doesnt care what society thinks
>>
>>36780941
no way she doesnt even agree to anal because thats "haraam and unnatural" and "doesnt result in babies"
>>
>>36780979
bold claim; sounds like a bluff a desperate woman might make?
>>
File: 1493846411104.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493846411104.gif
1MB, 500x500px
OP are you really a Muslim? I don't think this is a very good site for Muslims to use...
>>
File: 1490712733871.jpg (139KB, 682x461px) Image search: [Google]
1490712733871.jpg
139KB, 682x461px
>>36780876
Just try to be self sufficient if you were in a normal marriage you could try to mend by other means it since you two chose to be together
But since this is a power balance shit just try to win, she is not gonna dump you and she needs to learn her fucking place you bring the bread to the table
If you cant deal with her go to a bar or some other place instead of being with her but make sure before you do this that she made the mistake in that instance make her clear that she crossed the line in said situation
And stick to your fucking guns
After that keep repeting it and making the line shorter and shorter until you get a sex slave
And if she wants to leave fuck her you can get another bride but nobody better than you is gonna want a used hole
>>
>>36780970
wow yeah you know i'm sure your biting 25-word really damaged his belief in his beliefs he's held for probably most of his life. really salient point that i'm sure he's never encountered.
are you as stupid as your posts would suggest or do you just act like a dunce to get a rise out of folks?
>>
>>36781103
Every action has an equal reaction.
One man's word might not be all that important just as when you jump and land the earth moves a tiny bit.

One person at a time, one word at a time, the longer he sticks around here his faith slowly fades, internet is the place religions come to die.
>>
>>36781027
Tell her you'll be more willing to have babies if she pegs you, thus "resulting in babies"
>>
>>36781103
Who cares about your shitty muh Muhammad you stupid jihadinigger
Get moabed bitch wipe your sand hut off the planet
>>
she'll resent you for not being assertive with her, you know that right?

you do yourself harm by giving in - and her too
>>
>>36781229
>calling someone out for making a dumb point MUST mean i'm a sandnigger
shouldn't you be planting corn or doing heroin with the rest of your flyover state buddies
>>
File: 1491514068791.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491514068791.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>36780970
I dont think there is a god
But linking belief to stupidity or maturity or thinking that all religion bring is bad is just a fucking retarted thing that 12 year olds who suck bill mahers cock do

Most of the people in the world believe in god and among them brillant and unimaginable wise people and you are telling them that they need to grow up and are kids in comparision to you because you dont believe in god and they do?

I dont care what is your stance just stop being so fucking obnoxious because nobody knows shit about nothing and only inmature people need to pretend they have it all figured it out
>>
>>36781333
>Samefagging to support your self
Absolutely pathetic
I hope your shack gets shelled
>>
>>36779758

>baby crazy
>wants you to improve yourself
>cleans your house
>is qt

Better than some women
>>
>>36779758
Why the fuck are you asking us for help with this? Do you really think any of us are in a position to give helpful advice? Also, why didn't you pick up on the fact that she was a cunt before you married her? You did get to meet her before sealing the deal, right?
>>
>>36781388
of course i'm the same person; i'm responding to you
i mean i knew you were stupid but i didn't think that required explanation
>>
>>36781381
>A powerful god who killed anyone who speaks shit about him before
>A mighty god who shows signs to his believers in days of old
>Not anymore though, and if you dont believe in him nd stay blindly true ti said god, you'll burn in hell for an eternity

They're not even trying to make this shit believable its not my fault i cant blindly follow something that hasn't shown any scientifically documented signs.

How can religions bring something good when all the quran speaks about is murder and war?

I were a muslim myself and seeiny country slowly die because of war between two religions really hurts.
>>
>Being a Muslim
>Using 4chan

Aren't you going to hell now?
>>
>>36779758
when your wife catches you on 4chan she's going to report you to the muslim police and arranged a new marriage to a guy with a bigger cock before your head is even on the chopping block.
>>
Just read her the Quran verses that say women should be submissive to men and tell the bitch to shut the fuck up.

The Quran, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 34:

"Men have authority over women by (right of) what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend (for maintenance) from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. But those (wives) from whom you fear arrogance - (first) advise them; (then if they persist), forsake them in bed; and (finally), strike them. But if they obey you (once more), seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."-translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
>>
File: 1493420708016.jpg (10KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
1493420708016.jpg
10KB, 372x363px
>>36781544
Religions are good because they are usefull not because god exist or not
Yours is on the shitty side of the spectrum mostly because it is soo unorganized and never reforms it self like christianity and even judaism does
There are greys in every disscusions im just saying that hating everything about religion and being one of those "atheist warriors" while calling one self open minded is stupid, not to mention treating like children theist people
Im not here to defend islam there is barely anything to defend
I just want the asshole that i answered idk if you are the same guy stops being so full of him self and goes more out to the world to see the problems of the common folk, see what poverty does to people
And after if he cant stare at my face and say to me he had the balls to tell that people that god doesnt exist he can fuck right off
Not everybody can pay a psychiatrist or drugs like most of people here to keep themselves sane
People shit on religion everytime but never ask themselves why there are no places without them unless you have the life standarts of sweeden
Because living without hope or a goal is shit and religion makes giving people that easy
humanity would have had a much stale history if not for religion for the most part
>>
File: Tanside2_1024x1024.jpg (68KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tanside2_1024x1024.jpg
68KB, 683x1024px
I feel for you man. It must suck to be living the robot life and then have some arranged marriage take a shit on your life like that. You can always try to turn the turd into a piece of gold though. Christians have what is called loving domestic discipline. With a little creativity it shouldn't be hard to adapt to the quran. Depending on how devout she is you can probably just quote the bible and she won't know any better. The gist of it is you give her a good spanking once a week no matter what, then additional spankings throughout the week for whatever rules she breaks. You'll need to lay out some ground rules and be very firm at first, no mercy for even the slightest infraction. Over time you can let up a little but she has to learn her place first and the weekly maintenance must always be done. Some of the most basic rules every man should have are; never refuse sex without at the least offering oral or anal, always clean the house and be waiting to greet you at the door when you return, never disrespect you whether alone or with friends and family.

That's very flexible as you can vary what is considered disrespectful or not clean as needed. My girl had a nasty mouth at first and it took a while to break her of her cursing habit. Spanking alone was not sufficient, and I never have any problem bringing her to tears using my strap or cane. What finally broke her was a spanking then making her stand in the corner with panties pulled down and holding a bar of soap in her mouth for 30 minutes every time she cursed or said something unbecoming of a lady. Spanking isn't a magic fix and depending on your bitch you may need to adjust your approach.

A way to frame it in a positive light is that you are captain and need a good first mate. Maybe a similar spin, just something to make her feel good about it and that mohammed digs wife beating. A chastity belt helps with the refusing sex thing. You can fap, but the only action she's getting is when you unlock her belt.
>>
>>36782062
They're not even useful any more. They've lost all their social utility by this point and we'd be better off making them completely irrelevant just like all the others we've made up that no one follows any more.
>>
i dont understand. what do you want from her? what do you want chagned?
>>
>>36782062
Tell me, how does it feel writing all that shit down and having absolutely no one to read it?
>>
>>36782166
If you are the muslim guy then yes
Because islam in particular is shit
If not you just need to interact with more people, i know docens of unemployed and drug adicts that got their lives together because of a local church no bigger than a closet, god didnt touch them or anything like that but beliving that someone loved them and support it them gave them enough of a push to get their life back, plus gaining good morals in that time
Of course you can get the same results without religion but it takes alot longer, its harder and nobody can spend time reading philosophy, motivate themselves and have the support of another person with the same amount of unconditional love they think god have for them
But almost everybody can go to church one day a week for one morning
Its ok if you dont believe i dont do it also but dont be a prick to people that do or discard it so easily you might need it some day
>>
File: 1319221748548.jpg (133KB, 780x623px) Image search: [Google]
1319221748548.jpg
133KB, 780x623px
>>36782208
stop bullying strangers on the internet, anon
>>
>>36780876
Women are like paper tigers. They will try and look intimidating, but if you stand your ground they will back down. Stand your ground and set boundaries and expectations. She will cop a fit, but will eventually back down if you stay strong. It'll be at its worst before it gets better. Call her bluffs.
>>
>>36782361
Yeah but I'm not convinced you NEED religion to have that, I think we just haven't compiled complete enough replacements for it yet.
>>
>>36782134
I approve of this. Thanks for existing.

-cis fem
>>
>>36782208
Doesnt bother me
It helps me practice my english
>>
>>36782377
As soon as it starts being boring.

>>36782451
Sure thing, tell yourself that everyday and it will become truth.
>>
>>36782395
We agree you dont need it to have them
But right now most of the world do and we needed them for most of human history
When the day comes were everybody can eat, have healthcare, a job, a home and a community we can replace it with something else or leave it aside
Wich is something that is centuries ahead if we are lucky and that day comes
>>
>>36779758
>has a wife and kids to be
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>36782473
Okay then i will
>>
>>36779758
give your life to Allah
>>
>>36779758
>implying muslim women aren't the most gorgeous women on earth
>>
>>36782864
>implying "muslim" is a race or any other body type

If you mean arab women, say that. They aren't mutually inclusive, faggot.
>>
>>36782926
ok
>implying arab women aren't the most gorgeous women on earth
>>
>>36780970
i agree with you but youre derailing
>>
>>36783027
>Lebanese
>Arab

We are Phoenician
>>
>>36783027
I live in NY and I gotta say, I see a lot of hot Arab women but even being an attractive tall black man they rarely look at me.
I can't date someone that takes their religion so seriously though, and they don't look like the types for casual encounters

I'll settle for Jews
>>
>>36783143
i want a gf not a casual encounter
>>
>>36782361
you're a retarded little "christian" who just goes to church because it's communal.

no better than an atheist. don't fool yourself.
>>
>>36783160
Why would you want an Arab gf besides looks
>>
>no ocd qt controlling every moment of my life
feels kind of bad man
>>
>>36783217
Not a christian or go to church
You could at least read what i wrote before calling me a retard
But i take that was too much of an effort for your fatass
>>
>>36783346
you're still a retard

your description of religion is nothing more than communalism. If I was religious, I wouldn't want a retard like you defending me.
>>
>>36783248
why would u want any race gf besides looks
>>
>>36783456
Hm....well.... personality
>>
>>36783407
Not the guy you're arguing with but that wasn't what he was saying. Again, you seem to have trouble reading.

He said things like communal ties are among the few LEGITIMATE benefits of religion. He said that the social utility religion offers to people without the intelligence or inclination to come up with other means is about all it's really good for any more.

If you're gonna argue with someone, at least attack an honest representation of their arguments.
>>
>>36783523
what does personality have to do with race, robot?
>>
Once you add your 2nd and 3rd wives she will be easier to deal with/ignore.
>>
>>36783591
she said she would leave me if i marry a second wife, so I guess if I ever do get sick of her i'll just marry another woman and she would leave but i dk i love her so much i dont want her to leave me omg im so confused what to do
>>
Cant you just stone her or cut her head off for not wiping you ass, you degenerate sandnigger?
>>
>>36783586
Religion strongly affects it
>>
>>36779758
I'd accept any girl who would be willing to love me. I don't care if she treats me poorly.
>>
File: 1468124123329.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468124123329.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
There's muslims on r9k than you guys think. Soon we will take over the board and install shariah law
>>
>>36785291
more*

Ooorrihgaabbll
>>
File: 1493528237766.png (155KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493528237766.png
155KB, 540x304px
>>36783136
Nice try sand nigger. What language does Lebanon speak?
>>
>>36779758
Please tell me why you aren't beating the shit out of her. You're muslim you can get away with that.
>>
File: Test1.png (1MB, 1434x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Test1.png
1MB, 1434x1080px
The lesson to learn from this thread: It isn't because you're white/black/asian/christian/muslim/jew/gay that you're a submissive cuck. You're a submissive cuck because you're a submissive cuck.
>>
beat the crap out of her, your religion allows it right
>>
>>36785391
So Americans are actually British?

Logical fallacy brobot.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.