[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl in my class...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: beta raid.png (749KB, 910x599px) Image search: [Google]
beta raid.png
749KB, 910x599px
So, guys, this cesspool of autists probably isn't the best place for relationships advice...but, whatever.

I dropped out of high school abnd now i'm attending a night school to try to get a diploma.

There's this girl in my class that i like...she's a redhead, petite, shy, maybe a bit immature for her age (19).
We talk to each other in class, usually about school related stuff, but sometimes we talk about things outside of school too.

Now, i want to ask her out. I'm not scared of rejection (well, not that much), what i fear is things getting awkward if she says no, if both of us pass the year, i'll have her in class with me for another 2 years.

Also, i don't know when to ask, there's always someone who doesn't leave the classroom during the break and there's a lot of people in the hallways, she's always the first to leave too...i tried to go after her a couple of times, but she was already gone.

So, thoughts? Some advice?
>>
She's already seeing someone, stop now before you embarrass yourself and her
>>
>>36779368
Why you think that? Also, I know for certain that she doesn't have a boyfriend.
>>
Play it like a cold douchebag,
Be like
>So, do you have anything better to do tonight? Im bored out of my mind by routine

She could be skeptical if its asking out to a date of just hanging out. She won't stop talking to you over this.

What else do you have to lose?
You'll eventually die and rot in a hole, do whatever you want now and die without a regret.
Don't be clingy, you don't want being brought down by anyone.
>>
File: 1475065791444.png (269KB, 723x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1475065791444.png
269KB, 723x1207px
>>36779334
wait let me guess... high school just didnt understand you

HAHAH you brainlets make me laugh every time
>>
Play the fake gay joke card, ask if her BF is cute. If she says yes, ask to see a pic, and be like "damn bitch, he's fine as fuck" than fake lol.
If she says she doesn't have one, be like, "well, in that case, want to see a movie or some shit?" (Or something along the lines of that)

Lately I've been getting more girls attention by being a better version of my true self (still make it know I am suffering a meme disorder (depression) but make it a joke and wear a mask of happiness and try to be more quick witted. Op, make a new thread tomorrow at the same time as this was posted so I can hear results, because I haven't tried this myself but it will probably work. I have also studied human body language and shit so my autism is less taxing (not diagnosed, but probably on the spectrum) and I suggest you look up some of the same)

GOD SPEED OP, AND YOU'RE NOT A FAGGOT, BUT NOT A ROBOT SO GTFO! (And live a /comfy/ happy life with your qt3.14 gf.)
>>
>>36779334
Just make it very casual and ask if she wants to go to a movie that way if she declines you know shes not into you but its not awkward because hanging out isnt inherently sexual
>>
>>36779595
No, i dropped out due to extreme social anxiety and depression...
>>
>>36779648
Also plz dont do this op ya sp
>>
>>36779550
>You'll eventually die and rot in a hole, do whatever you want now and die without a regret.

Yep, i like this way of thinking, thanks anon.
>>
>>36779334
Ask you how you feel like you should. Don't follow advice. Just do what comes natural. Forcing anything else is a recipe for failure, either now or down the road.
>>
>>36779334
Also, things will only get awkward if you let them. Everything will be fine regardless of her answer.
>>
>>36779731
Always here for those in need.
Keep up in the loop anon.
>>
>>36779665
No, but she'll know i find her attractive. I WANT to keep it easy/casual, i just want to get to know her better, for the moment. I want to understand if i actually like her basically. Of course i find her attractive, but banging her it's not the first thing in my mind ( maybe the second...)
>>
>>36779648
>GOD SPEED OP, AND YOU'RE NOT A FAGGOT, BUT NOT A ROBOT SO GTFO!

haha...dude, you have no idea how robot i am.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.