[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting laid as a social outcast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: outcast.jpg (37KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
outcast.jpg
37KB, 380x285px
How in the fuck can I ever get a gf at my school if I am labeled as a weirdo/outcast?
>Dead quiet at school, almost silent I dont talk to anyone.
>A girl would rather form a trio with Chads than be partnered with me.
>Girls who are seated next to me move seats and the teacher calls them out on it, making it a big ass scene and exposing how repulsive I am to others.
>Counslers and teachers shocked that I want to join infantry after high school, I find it hard to give any other reason than wanting to kill people but of course I can't tell them that.
>I go to the library at lunch or get high in the woods alone, crept around at school high off lean today and heard sluts clown on me.
>Even if someone does ask me a question I respond aggressively so I don't come off as a wimp.
>I confronted someone who was making fun of me about a week ago, I followed him to his car and yell at him and told him to fight, instead he got very nervous and ran back in the building.
>Realize the power I get from being violent/aggressive but I can't always maintain this state.
>Also I am 5'9" but atleast I am built.
How in the fuck will I ever be able to find a gf, when I can't even fucking talk or socialize with normal people? If I ever approach a girl she will either get hella scared or tell me to fuck off before telling everyone about my pathetic fucking attempt.
>>
File: funny banana.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
funny banana.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>36779307
>How in the fuck can I ever get a gf at my school if I am labeled as a weirdo/outcast?
You don't.

Have fun, anon.
>>
>>36779307
approach a girl who wont be scared of you, simple as that
>>
>>36779307
The absolute best you can hope for is a pity handjob from the fat gothic chick who is later gonna say you forced her into it to save face
>>
Also I am 18 and in my senior year, I've spent the last four fucking years like this, I just want to have one good memory before going off to the Marines.
>>
>>36779384
Your time is better spent learning social skills and coming up with a believable lie for when your new marine friends talk about girls. Unless you want to be an outsider once again
>>
It's an old story I told, but, if you really wanna fuck, just get a myspace/facebook/whatever the kids use these days profile and just message hundreds of women in your area. Don't use craigslist, that's a grenade, use the more legit ones. Anyway, just keep messaging and messaging, eventually one will reply.

I did this for months before actually getting one to reply, and six months later we met and fucked. It was awkward and awful but she was cute so I managed to regain my lost hardons several times and cum on her tits and face because in that one instance I shot like a fucking spunk cannon. Was pretty great, that part at least, used one of my shirts to clean up and left. Never spoke to her again, but she was a huge slut so it's ok, no big loss, except for the piece of me she took with her.
>>
>>36779307
>>Even if someone does ask me a question I respond aggressively so I don't come off as a wimp.
you've got issues, mate
>>
>>36779442
You're about to graduate from getting your ass kicked in high school to getting it kicked in the marines, Pyle
>>
>>36779307
If you're still in high school you're fucked. Everyone knows you're the weirdo and noone will look past that. Anyone that would socialize with you would be dragged down to your status by association and so nobody will. Your best hope is to portray yourself as a completely different person wherever you go next, be it college, work, or military. Once there I'm sure you're aware of the things you do that make people think you're weird, so try to avoid all of them at all times. If you let yourself get labeled as the weirdo again then you're fucked till you can find the next environment to redefine yourself.
>>
You're a cringy freak, most people who are ugly asf like you compensate by being funny, or really nice, but you're just an asshole creepy borderline psychopath future school shooter sounding ass.

You should pay for pussy and get your ass in the military ASAP after school so you don't take your freakish aggression out on anyone in the states.
>>
>>36779440
Tinder is what you're looking for. This is actually the best advice. It's all a numbers game. Instead of trying the like 1-3 girls you think you have a chance with just message 1000 girls. You're bound to find atleast one, no matter how repulsive you are
>>
File: 1488959422093.jpg (1MB, 1440x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1488959422093.jpg
1MB, 1440x1911px
>>36779418
Yeah well I do to think many grunts in the Marines are that bright anyways and can relate to me in some fucking way.
>>36779468
Hey I am pretty fucking built and can already do 20 pull ups, I doubt I'll be Pvt Pyle.
>>36779494
Where in the fuck will I find teen pussy in the Marines?
>>
>>36779579
Nah, he's a fuckin weirdo, who has no idea how to even talk to girls, the "i respond agressively to not look like a wimp" is what gave that away. He should pay for pussy on backpage and exit the US and go fight in the military ASAP.
>>
Fucking overly aggressive drugged out manlet
No wonder you get cucked by Chads
>>
>>36779590
Don't think* orginalala
>>
>>36779590
Oh my god, 20 pull ups?! It must be your freakishly large, rippling he-man muscles that are scaring everyone away not your autistic, beta tough guy attitude
>>
>>36779590
lol degenerate manlet you should probably just off yourself
>>
>>36779590
Man if thats really you in the pic and this post is real and nonironic then hit up tinder asap. Clearly you're a weird dude, but if you can just act normal enough for a girl to not find you dangerous/creepy then you could definitelty get some pussy on tinder
>>
>>36779590
Do you legitimately wear all black to school? Or is this casual home wear?
Cuz that's a serious school shooter flag you're tripping there.
>>
>>36779675
I mentioned 20 pull ups in regards to the Marines PFT, as Anon was comparing me to Pyle, a fictional fat character who couldn't do one.
>>
>>36779712
>has a black tshirt on in a single picture
>assumes he only wears all black at school

Jesus christ
>>
>>36779748
Hence why I asked.
>>
>>36779712
Usually dark colored t shirts or hoodies. Dark blue levis and Nike sneakers.
>>
>>36779824
Try wearing a pink shirt once in a while, it's a calming color. Plus if anyone calls you a fag you have a legitimate reason to sock them in the chin.
>>
>>36779700
Cuz girls would want to date a 5'9" manlet when tinder is full of Chads right?
>>
>>36779722
At least you're in better shape physically than he is. Mentally I'd say it's a wash
>>
File: alex.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
Jesus fucking asterisk Christ, the state of the this board is absolutely pathetic and has now sunk to a new low.

This thread is literally just a bunch of fucktard normies ridiculing a robot for being a robot. What happened to our safe haven? This guys is a true robot and people here are being so openly hostile to him.

OP, if I were in high school I would have hung out with you and shit, if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>36780064
Honestly when I read this thread I was under the impression that OP was the normie and the others were bots trying to bring him down. Robots are usually the ones who try to berate others and ruin their self-confidence on this board
>>
>>36779590
I can't speak for your future crayon eating brethren but the Army Infantry has one of the Highest ASVAB score on average. And stick with the marines, we have enough weird cunts like you already.
>>
>>36779700
You are definitly in middle / low-top tier of tinder dudes if your face is average
You can surely get some average tinder slut actually.
>>
Asking stranger trolls questions about things only you have control over is like shooting up the school for shits and giggles...
>>
>>36779307
I would hang out with you, OP. Also 5'9''. No one understands.

Fuck all the normies ITT
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.