[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw never had a childhood friend It must be so nice to end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1466834859451.png (429KB, 1217x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1466834859451.png
429KB, 1217x1950px
>tfw never had a childhood friend
It must be so nice to end up in a relationship with someone you've known since elementary.
To be her first everything. To share so many memories together. To know more about each other than most couples do.

Did you have a childhood friend, /r9k/?
>>
>>36776879
I wish I did. It would have been the dream probably. I moved throughout my life so it was impossible.
>>
I did but things got complicated between us.
>>
>>36776879

I did, but eventually I moved away from her. Never saw her again.
>>
>>36776879

I did but I changed schools and didn't ever see her again except when she showed for my father's funeral.
>>
File: Credo03.jpg (91KB, 788x444px) Image search: [Google]
Credo03.jpg
91KB, 788x444px
>be me
>mother has friend
>mother's friend has two sons
>kinda have to hang out with them
>have nothing really in common besides love of certain games, including NBA Hang Time on Sega Mega Drive
>our basketball battles were the stuff of legends
>have one final, truly epic game that ends in double overtime with one point clinching the win for him
>go to secondary school, get put in completely different classes
>have no mutual classes whatsoever
>barely see him again
>go to different universities in same city, start carpooling because fuck it
>we are now radically different people, car rides are mostly silent because we can't even agree on what cd to put on
>eventually stop carpooling
>he randomly texts me out of nowhere to ask if I know how to get a Wii online
>next thing I hear about him, he's in a mental institution after his third suicide attempt ended with him biting a cop
>parents refuse to even acknowledge anything happened, start denying he even existed, don't know which institution he's even in
>move 3000 miles away, come home one Christmas
>find out he's out of the institution, living in a group home
>go to see him
>the group home is actually an old folks home and a good four-five hour journey from home
>he's the youngest one in there by at least 40 years
>he's now super-religious, which is fine if it helps him get through the day but very surprising
>family don't visit him, most people from when we were kids have forgotten he even exists
>he mostly just sits there, watching tv and praying
>back home now
>he's disappeared again, either nobody knows where he is, or they ain't telling
>found an old Mega Drive and Hangtime in a retro game shop
>it's set up and waiting for a rematch

I'm gonna kick his ass if we ever play again.
>>
>>36776879
No I always butted into other people's friendships..
>>
I did. I've known my gf since I was 10 even though we didn't go to the same school. We rarely met in person because mutual autism and mostly communicated through instant messaging. We've been each other's only friend for 15 years and nowadays we live under the same roof. We're alone together.
>>
>>36776879
>Tfw did have a childhood friend
>Tfw once we hit puberty she screwed me over for some black dude

Good thing her life is shit now
>>
>>36778071
>We've been each other's only friend for 15 years and nowadays we live under the same roof. We're alone together.
Sounds amazing
What's it like
>>
>childhood friend develops crush on me
>decides to show it by bullying me
>bully her back harder
>at some point she gets emotionally BTFO and tattles
>end up narrowly avoiding a detention
>years later
>admits she liked me and wants to know if I liked her too
>tell her no, I just thought she was being a bit of a cunt
>asks if I want to date her now
>"no"
Childhood friendship is an over-rated experience.
>>
>>36778378

It's comfy.

It's comforting having someone who I can relate to and who knows me so well. We're both diagnosed spergs. She's more functional than I am and is able to pass as almost normal, whereas my autism is very easy to notice. I can't help it.

She noticed my existence when I was having a meltdown due to sensory overload, so she knows me at my worst and most pathetic state and I don't have to put on a facade.

We slowly built intimacy through online conversations. We come from a background of heavy bullying and ostracism and have similar interests. I asked her to be my first friend and she accepted. It was easier socializing online so we didn't feel the need to meet in person frequently.

We've been living together for 2 years but I can't tell when we became a couple. We've known each other for so long that there's no surprises and almost no misunderstandings. We've never fought. She has always been the romantic initiator, though. I don't really understand romance.

And we're alone together because we protect each other's safe space. and don't even talk much. We support each other when we have to go outside and socialize with normal humans.

In the end, affection and company don't cure severe endogenous MDD with psychotic symptoms (which is still very painful and sometimes incapacitating) but her support makes it a bit more bearable.
>>
>tfw had qt shy socially awkward childhood friend
>tfw I protected her from the bullies
>tfw I was her "BFF" back in high school
>tfw I helped her raise her self-steem and be more social
>tfw ended up turning into a raging cock-hungry, attention-craving stacy whore

Just kill me.

>>36779241

>tfw even mentally ill spergs are less isolated than me

JUST FUCKING KILL ME
>>
File: 1390836171604.jpg (55KB, 547x625px)
1390836171604.jpg
55KB, 547x625px
>met girl in grade school
>always got along, and I always had a thing for her
>in high school find out she has had a thing for me too
>still the super pure innocent cutesy girl next door
>we date for 2 years, dreamy high school romance
>she cheats on me and lies to me for months
and that's a wrap
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.