[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayas gone forever. What did you guys think about today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: I cry every day.jpg (51KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
I cry every day.jpg
51KB, 450x450px
Ayas gone forever. What did you guys think about today
>>
File: 52517289_p0.jpg (639KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52517289_p0.jpg
639KB, 768x1024px
>>36776857
Feel a little shitty, want to go back to sleep. How are you, Remilia?
>>
Why did you make another thread? The other one is still on the board.
>>
>>36776994
I can't go outside anymore for some reason. Talking to people is fine. But I end up crying. And i'm scared of everything
>>
File: 673 - 5kaLQB4.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
673 - 5kaLQB4.png
39KB, 250x250px
>>36777018
Didn't you know?
the protocol is:
>make sure always 2 threads up
>spread libel about individuals
>cry crocodile tears
>ignore replies that ask for proof
>threaten suicide for attention

make sure you look out for these key requirements in each thread
>>
>>36777144
ive never threatened suicide on anyone before, its how i feel. And im not lying about anything I tell. if my threads bother people then they can hide them
>>
>>36777203
>if my threads bother people then they can hide them
your threads bother people in other ways than just existing, some of Aya's friends believe that he's a horrible person and are starting to treat him differently because of you and your 'follower's' lies.
i won't believe a word of it until i get proof, you're just making up lies so people avoid him because he's avoiding you, you're so manipulative it's disgusting.
i already know that your reply to this will act the victim
>>
File: 1444892977694.jpg (226KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444892977694.jpg
226KB, 500x700px
Video games will make things better!
>>
>>36777144
This is a post by Aya

Remember, DO NOT TRUST HIM
HE WILL DESTROY YOU

>>36777382
another gullible fool falls for the cult of aya
>>
>>36777382
im not acting as anything
i make threads to vent in and talk to anons to share feels. im not arguing with you either
>>
>>36777409
so childish, if this is what i have to deal with then I'm glad i haven't fallen to the lies you create
Aya obviously hides and filters these threads, why would he be posting in them?
>>
>>36777556
I dont reply to any of these posts that much and you know I dont type like that
stop stirring drama up and fuck off
>>
>>36777608
who are you attempting to mimic may i ask?
>>
>>36777653
Im op. go away. youre retarded
>>
>>36777732
that's not a very nice way to speak to your lover
Don't you want me to love you back?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.