[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting unironically triggered?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1485760084601.png (27KB, 622x329px) Image search: [Google]
1485760084601.png
27KB, 622x329px
How do I stop getting unironically triggered?
>>
by getting ironically triggered instead
>>
>>36776410
I'm sorry for memeing I can't help it. I really just want to be content though.
>>
>>36776385
Isn't it obvious? If you care about it this much then you have to go out and have sex
>>
>>36776480
I can't bee myself though.
>>
literally the first thing that happens after you've had sex with a few people is realise that sex isn't a big fucking deal

and not in the "rich man saying you don't need money" kind of sense.

in the "nothing changes in your life, and from that point on going for extended periods of time without sex isn't even notable anymore" sense.

the fixation on sex is insane and I don't know how it would even be possible to escape the fucking shit trap it has set without actually having the undeniable, unambiguous context provided by having had sex.
>>
>>36776522
No matter how many times you say this, it's not going to change anything. So stop saying it.
Having sex at least once is important if only to realize how insignificant it is.
>>
Have sex with a prostitute.
It's a funny thing, i did it because i wanted to get rid of my v card, and yet now i prefer to keep considering myself a virgin, but because i technically aren't the word just feels ironic and not hurting
>>
>>36776554
that's... literally what he said
>>
>>36776522

Water isn't a big deal, neither is breathing air.
>>
I can count how many times I've had sex on my two hands, and my first and only girlfriend broke up with me because I wasn't interested in sex, now I'm pretty content that I prefer being alone but at the same time I feel as though I'm socially on the outside because I don't have a partner in my friend group, or family/friends in general.
>>
>>36776583
I didn't read the whole post because I'm tired of the same "it literally doesn't matter" argument, which is what it sounded like.
>>
>>36776385
Manning up and stop using tumblr common words.
>>
>>36776588
once you've drunk water or breathed air you don't start thinking "eh, I could go without this" and forget about it for months at a time.

not unless there's something clinically wrong with you, anyways.
>>
>>36776597
then you should have stopped at not-reading it instead of feeling compelled to respond to something you didn't read.
>>
File: 1488508870157.jpg (34KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1488508870157.jpg
34KB, 584x584px
>>36776385
you're too emotional. a word is enough to send you into a spiral. jews do this with hitler or nazi. blacks do this with the word nigger or slave. homosexuals do this with faggot. women do this with just about every word in the dictionary, given the right cause. and notice, that it's always the lowest denominator of people that are personally offended by a word.

this is clear reflection on how you approach life, or rather, how life imposes itself upon. Be logical. Attack your insecurities head on and stop being resentful of reality. Men are supposed to me predominately logical.
>>
>>36776673
Thanks. After reading this post I'm not an autistic friendless virgin NEET living with his mom at 24.
>>
>>36776701
>he thought a miserable post on a malawi basket weaving forum could have any sort of effect in fixing his shitty life
>>
File: tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>tfw unadded and blocked my old friends and told them I hope they died because they constantly used this shit on me
Fuck them, I didn't need 'em anyway.
>>
>>36776701
you're still an emotional infant
>>
File: 1470974200076.jpg (32KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470974200076.jpg
32KB, 601x508px
>>36776934
I know.
The fact that I'll ALWAYS be a manchild no matter what you or anyone posts is what I fall back on when everything fails.
Small victories.
>>
>>36776385
By realizing nobody else knows or cares that you're a virgin. Just don't bring the topic up.

If you can't, you must be a high school student and therefore don't belong here
>>
>>36776385
Google Emotional Intelligence.

Original Posterino.
>>
>>36777002
>nobody else knows or cares
What the fuck? Why should I care whether they care in the first place?
It's about me. Missing out on something 99% of the population experiences. No matter how "trivial".
>>
>>36777073
How can you be triggered over something that is a state of being? Triggered implies you flip out when someone brings something up, you can't be triggered if you don't care about what others say or think.
>>
>>36777335
It reminds me that I'm missing out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.