[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here directly affected when Obamacare is repealed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 28

File: healthy.jpg (88KB, 635x609px) Image search: [Google]
healthy.jpg
88KB, 635x609px
Are most of you so far down the economic ladder that this is meaningless?
>>
Meaningless. I've never had life insurance my entire life
>>
>>36776134
t. 19 year old

good luck living past 40, once you hit 50 you go to the doctors at least twice a month and it just increases until you die
>>
>>36776119
Yeah, meaningless. I don't give a fuck about some roasties birth control gonna cost them now, boohoo
>>
Don't even know what obamacare really is after all these years
>>
>>36776162
I'm 25 faglorino
>>
>>36776162
That shit should be illegal. Old fucks need to die without wasting our resources. We need to go back to the Eskimo days where they push their elders off on a chunk of floating ice.
>>
>>36776175
It's what black people and mexicans use to get white people to pay for their health insurance.
>>
It's called budgeting, retard. Medical costs are hardly a mystery. Live healthily and you won't need weekly visits at 30. Over 90% of health problems are self inflicted. I have no empathy for these 'people' who then complain about not having money to pay for care despite working on getting sick for years.
>>
Can someone who is smart give the tldr on this new healthcare system?
>>
>>36776171
I just picture some WOMAN moaning in pleasure and taking a long, beautiful dick saying, "It's okay Chad, you can cum in my pussy, I have that FREE GOVERNMENT BIRTH CONTROL."

Not anymore, whore.
>>
>>36776253
what a funny little man you are
>>
>>36776440
Pay for insurance if you want it, or just pay doctors normally and cut the middle man out since insurance is beyond worthless. If you decide to get insurance you're not required to have coverage for abortions, pap smears, and all that other shit that healthy young men will never ever need, want, or be able to use. Basically it's fucking nothing, just going back to what we had before king nigger tried to sink the US.
>>
Does this mean you no longer get covered by your parents? I'm 23 year old college student and I need my parents insurance to go to the dentist, doctor, etc. I also have a genetic eye condition and I frequently need expensive prescriptions otherwise I can't see at all.
>>
>>36776440
You get sick, you die.
>>
>>36776119
thank fuck, my insurance should get a lot cheaper
>>
>>36776577
Dumb person here

>cut out the middle man and pay doctors directly

Wouldn't that be really expensive?
>>
File: IMG_5284.jpg (94KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5284.jpg
94KB, 300x225px
>>36776308
>90% of health problems are self inflicted
>>
ive only used it to get some dental work. still have one messed up tooth so going to get it fixed before they cancel my shit. other than that i haven't been to a doctor in fucking years.
>>
>>36776119
nah just took a new job at 105k a year in the midwest.

I just want to see this shit go through so we can get my fucking taxcuts

>less neetbucks for wagies :3
>>
File: 1493681488493.jpg (119KB, 1068x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1493681488493.jpg
119KB, 1068x1039px
>>36776119
Yes, my health insurance is covered through the Affordable Care Act and I would be too broke to be insured otherwise. It sucks that they're trying so hard to screw so many people over. There are literally millions of poor as fuck people like me who need this to make ends meet.
>>
>>36778419
No, the free market will drive down the costs because people won't go to expensive doctors anymore.
>>
>>36778579
Funnily enough, the tax cut provision in the new AHCA bill wouldn't apply to you because you don't make enough money.
>>
i'm 23 years old and have never had health insurance in my life
>>
>>36778579
Die, preferably in an original way.
>>
idkeven know the benefits of this or the trump care desu
>>
I have asthma

My costs are going to rise by thousands

I really thought he would change things for the better
>>
>>36778649
You're fucking retarded.
Until medicate is completely eliminated, the healthcare industry is not a free market.
>>
>>36778627
>the middle class should subsidize the poor's healthcare

lol fuck off
>>
>>36777521
> less people in the system
> thinking it will get cheaper
man you guys really are retarded
>>
>>36778801
We should really just start doing door to door executions of anyone making less than 6 figures a year
>>
Was going to post a meme but I feel bad for you yanks. Really take our healthcare for granted sometimes.
>>
>>36778801

>the middle class should subsidize the poor's roads

Poor should pay for their OWN roads. And water.

Really, does the concept of taxation and insurance confuse you?
>>
>>36776440
Basically, if you don't have a job that provides health insurance to you, make sure not to get sick.
>>
File: the poor white candidate.png (200KB, 977x864px) Image search: [Google]
the poor white candidate.png
200KB, 977x864px
>>36778767
>Vote for Trump because /pol/ told me he would save the white race.
>Wait, w-w-what is he doing?
>>
>>36778829

Less claims due to less people in the system

Do you use your brain?
>>
>>36776504
laughed hard and screenshotted, thanks friend
you show those 'whores'!
>>
>>36778649
Oh so it's like an

>if everybody just did this

situation?
>>
>>36776119
>tfw lump on balls
>asthma
>diabetes

i-i'll make it r-r-right?
>>
>>36778929
You forgot the part where insurance plans can be reduce basic services they offer so even if you get insurance through work, it may very well be worthless.
>>
>>36778801
>the middle class should subsidize the poor's healthcare
How about the rich 1%'ers? Somehow you've conveniently forgotten about them.
>>
>>36779008
Less people in the system, less money in total

Do you even have a brain?
>>
>>36778767
>thinking a money-grubbing reality tv star would help you
fucking kek
>>
>>36778801
this is how a lot of countries do it.
>>
>>36776558
It's literally what it is. Well off whites and Asians also pay for the healthcare of poor whites but at least poor whites have a chance of doing something unlike beaners and niggers
>>
>>36779225
>black man becomes president of the most powerful country in the world
>MUH NIGGERS HAVE NO CHANCE OF SUCCESS
>>
>>36779081
Oh. The people who have the money to pack up and leave? The people who inject money into businesses which keep the country going? The people who have the means to dodge taxes if you start pissing them off? Why not just make them pay for everything. I'm sure they'll be fine with that.
>>
>>36779250
He became President BECAUSE he was a nigger. It was the first time that the United States decided to enact affirmative action in its highest office. He won because coons went out and voted for him.
>>
>>36779271
Trump became president because he was a white males.
>>
>>36779257
You're right, we should also just bend over and gape our assholes so they can fuck it then whenever they want.
>>
my work pays 100% of my health insurance costs.
>>
>>36779271
But anon, I thought he had zero chance of success!?
>>
>>36779081
> every time lefties cry about 1% and every time it is middle class who is taxed more
>>
I get insurance from my employer anyway. And as a healthy, adult male, I have no need to even see a doctor anyway. I would honestly rather not even have insurance and just keep the money.

I do not give a single fuck about healthcare.
>>
>>36779225
> at least poor whites have a chance of doing something unlike beaners and niggers

Don't pass off your racism as factual. Conversation ends there. There are far more poor/middle class whites to benefit from Obamacare then any other race in America. You people would blame minorities for everything in this world if you could. You live in a majority white country, runned by majority white men, but blame blacks for all your problems.

Takes real ignorance to be racist a whole lot of stupidity.
>>
>>36779316
Trump became President because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. I have no idea what the Democrats were thinking. And Sanders was no better.

>>36779321
>le 1% meem
You're the same kind of commie cunt who will come here crying when he can't wagecuck anymore and he's starving.

>>36779359
Who said that? He came along at the perfect time. I didn't even bother watching the second election because I knew he'd win easily. It was "cool" to like Obama. Despite the fact that he was a weak President, didn't fulfill many if any of his promises and if it weren't for the fact that he's a nigger he'd be forgotten to history until people started asking questions about how the ME became so destablised in such a short amount of time and how race relations got so bad.

AYO
*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*robs someone*
IZ BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wid it*
...NO AY LISSEN
*rapes a white woman*
IZ BE SAYIN
*kills other niggers*
DAT TRAYVON CUD B MI SON
*smokes weed*
>>
>>36779441
I'm not a communist, I don't wagecuck, and I grow my own food.
Nice strawman though, but that really doesn't work outside of /pol/dit echo chamber.
>>
>>36776162
>wanting to live past 40
I hope to die before I get my first grey hair.
>>
>>36779515
>I'm not a communist, I don't wagecuck, and I grow my own food.
Anon. Why would you lie on the internet?
>>
>>36779271
Do blacks own majority of votes in America? Did obama win solely because black people like him? Not because his message, agenda, proposal of change,..... No no no. He won because he was black. /sarcasm

Ignoring the fact that majority of this country is white and the majority of whites voted for a black president. And the fact that Trump LITERALLY ran a election on the white vote and couldn't care less if the blacks voted for him or not(because they're a minority).

If Trump wasn't white, you really think he would become president? An uneducated, unexperienced black reality star becoming president of America? Yeah right.
>>
>>36779603
>Do blacks own majority of votes in America?
It was at this point I knew you were retarded. You didn't even bother to hide it in the middle of your post to make me read more.

You don't need to be a majority to win due to a certain demographic anon.
>>
>>36779441
I actually cringed reading that last part. Seek help or kill yourself.
>>
>>36779603
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#Voter_demographics

Turns out the beaners helped just as much as the niggers.

>>36779664
Nobody cares faggot.
>>
>>36779664
Your new here aren't you?
>>
>>36778793
Trump does not believe in the free market.
>>
>>36779646
Black demographics can't fucking decide the vote you fucking moron. That what I was saying if you bothered to read the fucking post before replying.

You were probably too young to remember, but Obamas election really was a movement. Every one, white and black turned out to vote for Obama. Don't ignore the fact that white people could single handly vote for any candidate they want and other minorities can do nothing to stop that.
Blacks didn't solely make Obama president, whites played a MAJOR role in that election. Like every election.
>>
>>36779802
The normal liberals were there, but the black turnout pushed the tide.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-obama-black-voters-20161105-story.html
You can see they were clearly more invested in this election than the previous.
>>
>>36779802
Black and beans did decide the vote. Whites voted for Romney. 23% of the total vote came from nigs and beans. Guess who they voted for ;)))

The election was literally decided by minorities. If only whites voted Obama would never have gotten into office. Your argument is literally "IT'S WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT FOR NOT VOTING AS A RACIAL GROUP"

You are beyond retarded
>>
>>36778801
The new bill that will repeal the Affordable Care Act has literally 0 tax cuts for the middle class, it's exclusively tax cuts on capital gains tax, dividends, and interests for families making more than $250,000 a year and individuals making at least $125,000 a year. The middle class will continue to pay the same taxes as they did while the Affordable Care Act was in place. If you fell for the "tax cuts for the middle class!" rhetoric that Trump & co. have been pushing to get rid of the Affordable Care Act you are a fool.
>>
>>36780353
>He has misunderstood why the other anon said the middle class subsidizes health care for the poor
>>
my grandma still thinks obamacare and ACA are different things

dumb bitch
>>
>>36780353
I get to save a shit load of money from not having to pay an insurance premium every month for health insurance I do not need or use but was forced to buy.

Buying things because you have a need for it instead of the government telling you you are obligated to. What a concept.
>>
>>36780618
I don't see how I did, the post he was responding to was specifically talking about ACA. If the new bill, the AHCA, was stopping the middle class from subsidizing the poor's healthcare through taxes it would have given them tax cuts to reduce their burden. It doesn't.
>>
>>36780722
>replaced Obamacare's income-based and cost-based subsidies for exchange coverage with a tax credit that only adjusted for age.
>The AHCA also repeals the tax penalty for Obamacare's individual mandate

:)
>>
>>36778419

There are already a few private pay only doctors. It turns out being much cheaper. A good 30% of a clinics cost is harassing insurance companies trying to get them to give the money they said they would. As much as they fuck over clients they fuck medical 10 times harder. They are an unnecessary evil.

>>36778494

It's true though. Put down the fork and cigarette, stop fucking people with aids, and stay out of the sun when it's most dangerous. This shouldn't be so hard for you people. You can still drive a motorcycle at retard speed, just try to at least wear a helmet and body armor. A top of the line helmet and suit is under $4k. That's $4,000.00, hardly a burden yet I still see jackasses flying down the rode in sneakers, jeans, and a tee shirt. Do you know how much a new ankle costs?
>>
>>36779081
So has everyone writing all these worthless fucking healthcare bills
Oh well back to my NEETlyfe
>>
>>36776119
Nope, it's free for me in the UK, can go when I want and doesn't cost a dime, I've gone to the doctor's just cause I've had ringing in my ear for a while or a bad cold that persisted for more than a week
>>
>>36781349
>It's free

lol dumb commie
>>
>>36779063
>apply elastic castration band for cancer, take albuterol when you're asthmaing, take regular insulin before meals and look at your feet every night before bed

If I were a doctor accepting insurance that would cost you $50000. I'm just a kindly anon though. If you insist I take payment please donate it in my name to your favorite charity. You're welcome.
>>
>>36781365
It is for me at the moment, I don't pay taxes, I'm a student, dont pay till I'm working even then it's nowhere near as much as burgers pay for a stay in the hospital for a few days
>>
>>36779064

Why would I use insurance for basic services? I'd rather just pay out of pocket and avoid the hassle. Flu shot, annual wellness visit, maybe some antibiotics if I catch the streps. All basic shit that is at most a couple hundred bucks. I would avoid purchasing a plan specifically because it covers basic services. I just want them to cover catastrophic stuff. Like a lottery where the unlucky winner gets a lot of money that is then given to the hospital. I still can't believe women are bitching about birth control not being free. She could have the man pull out, pay her $0.05 each time they fuck to cover that days pill, abstain, use free condoms, follow biorhythm, so many options that don't involve the government getting all up in her pussy.
>>
>>36781477
many, many women take birth control pills to wrangle their crazy hormones and period cramps and not just for contraception. Republicans don't want to include coverage for that because they are uptight puritan squares and everyone knows if
>>
>>36782122

So they actually need it for something more than just saving money on abortions? Why do they complain about paying for it then? I take tylenol when I get a headache. I'm not shitting and screaming in the streets that the gubment should pay for my drugs and they must be upright puritan squares if they don't give me free shit. I'm just glad I have an easy, cheap, quick fix to a small problem I have a few times each month.
>>
>>36782122
>BOO HOO PAY FOR MY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!!!
>>
>>36782314
>I NEED DICK! I NEED CHAD AND TYRONE'S DICK! WHY WON'T YOU PURITAN ASSHOLES PAY FOR MY ANTI-BABY WHORE PILLS
>>
>>36776440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_xHVwbAeU

Roastie explains it surprisingly well.
>>
>>36776119
I'm on my parent's healthcare plan right now, but I'm also on autismbux so could switch over to a plan covered by my state at any time. So not really, did they even get rid of the staying on parents plans thing?
>>
I have multiple pre-existing conditions and a medical record that when printed out rivals Lord of the Rings in length. Any sort of scheme that permits bias against the disabled will price me out of the market. It would actually be easier and cheaper to move to another country at that point.
>>
>>36782445
>inb4 Trump takes away autismbux too

enjoy your free money while it lasts neety
>>
Copypasting from another thread, didnt see this one.

Does this mean it wont be forced on people who dont want health insurance but also work and make an income?

They tried forcing me to buy obamacare every month this year because I worked a job for 2 months before quitting last year and filed taxes for it.
>>
>>36782519
As if he would touch anything related to social security, the old people would be rioting in the streets.
>>
>>36776504
someone is still a virgin
>>
File: 1347400584563.png (206KB, 422x555px) Image search: [Google]
1347400584563.png
206KB, 422x555px
>Trump talked about how shitty Obamacare was and how this new healthcare act will lower prices and encourage private healthcare companies
>also just said in an interview that Australia's healthcare plan is much better than American healthcare plans
>Australia's single-payer universal healthcare plan
I still can't believe so many people voted for this retard.
>>
File: yxIUaxc.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
yxIUaxc.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>36776253
this is probably the most accurate and concise summary of obamacare I have ever encountered.
>>
>>36782532
yeah they took the penalty for not having insurance
>>
>>36782541
He literally doesn't care. He's already messing with our insurance. Old people out if everyone will be affected the most. Did you even read this thread yet?
>>
>>36776162
t. Dr. Rosenberg shill
>>
>>36782553
Obamacare is not a universal healthcare plan. It is literally just making it illegal to not buy insurance, while insurance companies get to butcher their plans and massively increase the costs. It is just private healthcare but worse because the market is now rigged against consumers. I would love if we switched over to a universal healthcare system, but that isn't what the ACA was.
>>
>>36782614
Old people have Medicare, they aren't losing out on anything with Obamacare sinking.
>>
>>36782664
I'm not saying it's Obamacare was a universal healthcare plan, I'm saying that it's retarded and contradictory for a president who was against single-payer and universal healthcare with a voter base that thought that's what Obamacare was to think Australia's healthcare is great when it's basically the exact opposite of US's healthcare plan. The new bill pushed us FURTHER away from being single-payer or universal.
>>
>>36782717
I'm not talking about that old, but the people that are old just not old enough to qualify for it yet.
>>
>>36782554
>>36776253
one of the ironies of obamacare is that it actually ended up enrolling more poor white people than anybody else.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/basic-report/health-insurance-coverage-and-affordable-care-act-september-2015
here's a report
tl;dr more whites get obamacare than blacks and latinos combined.
uninsured % drops across all demographic groups but the % drop is greatest in black and latino groups (i assume this is where the idea comes from)

i think part of this belief that obamacare was some kind of minority entitlement program comes from a common right-wing fiction about how the obama presidency was a detriment to white people everywhere when the inverse was actually true: most obama policies really failed to help truly poor black/brown people and instead mostly shored up existing safety nets for white people. many of the farther-left types will point to this as one of the symptoms of the failure of neoliberal policy under obama.
yet popular conservative belief holds that obama pushed through a national healthcare plan in order to effect some kind of convoluted form of racial reparations and also fuck white people because he hates them or something
>>
>>36782753
He isn't against universal healthcare systems though, he was just against Obamacare.
>>
honestly the cost of insurance shit is out of control

health 200 dollars per month
car insurance 30 bucks per month

that's if everything is bare minimum cheap and i am not getting fucking anything out of this.

oh i can go to the hospital "for free" now? oh wait no theres 5000 deductable ok i guess i cover like 20 doctors visits myself then

am i doing math wrong?
>>
>>36776119

Yay. Trump wins again.
>>
>>36782553

Well we have to see what the replacement bill will be. Obamacare is horrible.
>>
>>36782798
>citing trump's historical view on anything
this is leading you down a path you do not want to go down
if you look back even a few years, trump has held every position on every possible policy
the dude is not a consistent politician. people like him because of this, i get it, but it's almost impossible to predict trump will do anything just because he said it once (or more than once) in the past.
>>
>>36782806
I pay $800 for obamacare though.
>>
>>36782809
PLEASE STOP TRUMP, I'M TIRED OF WINNING
>>
>>36782832
... this is the replacement bill
this is what the thread is about. the bill that will replace the ACA.
obviously it will go through some revision in the senate but this is what passed so this is what they're going with

remember that it is possible for the ACA to be a deeply flawed piece of legislation and for the replacement policy to still be worse.
>>
>>36782837
He's not entirely unpredictable, he's just open to many options and goes with what is most realistic. The Republican House/Senate is never in a million years going to approve anything that is even a hint of moving toward universal healthcare, it just isn't going to happen. So the best option is to get rid of Obamacare and at least have a semblance of a free market return to bring prices back down.
>>
>>36782832
The replacement bill is already up: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628
>>
>>36782881
Making 25million Americans lose health insurance is political suicide. Especially when it's done with the purpose of tax breaks for the rich.
>>
>>36782881
i'm not arguing that he's a 100% chaotic political actor, i'm saying that you can't point to "trump said he was gonna do this thing once" as evidence that he will actually do that thing, or that he even wants to do that thing.
>>
File: 1341994180291.jpg (376KB, 2638x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1341994180291.jpg
376KB, 2638x2592px
>>36782881
>Donald "We must have universal healthcare" Trump wants the free market to fix it
>Donald "Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" Trump is a realistic person
>Donald "I didn't think being President would be this hard" Trump is an adaptable and intelligent person who listens to others

This is like seeing those guys on Twitter who still insist that Donald Trump is secretly a master strategist playing 5-D chess with the media. He literally thought that if he became President Congress and everyone else would just have to do what he said and that he could get other countries like Germany to just send him a check for "helping them." He's just winging it and has no idea what he's doing.
>>
it will take awhile before that many people lose health insurance. At the very least it likely won't cause problems for the 2018 mid terms. After that who knows? people were dumb enough to vote a con man like Trump in so I have little hope for the future.

Doesn't help that Democrats are pretty retarded and cannot produce a decent candidate. To fucking obsessed with putting the 1st woman president in the white house.
>>
>>36782948
I'm just saying that probably is what he really wants, it isn't retarded for him to say he likes Australia's healthcare system if that is what he likes. It is just not something that will likely be politically realistic in the US for at least another decade or two minimum.
>>
>>36782881
>free market return to bring prices back down.
the free market was out of control with rate hikes before Obamacare. Its not going to be cheaper but it will be worse.

With the new bill large employers are no longer required to provide health care. Expect to get extremely shitty plans that don't cover anything in the near future. Wage cucks are not going to come out on top either.
>>
>>36782862
you pay 800 dollars per month for the insurance? what do you get out of it? I just pay catastrophic because fuck it nothing is happening to me. i could just not pay it and pay the 50 dollars per month penalty they try to make you pay when you do your taxes, or just not even pay that too. fuck the govt
>>
>>36782921
yeah GOP congresspeople are consistently defying any theory of politics based on a "rational actor" model.

i think the mistake here is that we assume that politicians' #1 goal at all times is to get re-elected. that might have been true once, but for many of them they can make more money working within politics (e.g. lobbying, think tank work) than they ever did as congresspeople, and they can still retain some power to boot.
i'm not saying they want to lose their seats but it makes doing stuff that might make you get primaried a little easier to stomach for a lot of them

(also they're probably banking on most of this debate being too obtuse and policy-heavy for most of their idiot constituents to care about--pretty easy to market this yea vote as a "do you like god emperor trump lol maga #pepe" thing and GOP base people will eat it up in 2018)
>>
>>36783014
alright, but that's politically immaterial
trump saying "i like universal healthcare" is as prescient a claim as trump saying "i will arrest hillary clinton"

it doesn't matter whether he was just making shit up or whether he really wanted to and learned it wouldn't be "realistic" once he took office.
what matters is that it demonstrates that he's a guy whose states objectives at a given time are not predictive of actual policy he will pursue.
>>
>>36782790
This is how liberals skew facts in their favor. Of course more white people are going to be on it than blacks or mexicans. There are many more white people in this country.

Whites make up 62% of the population, but only 53% of those who gained insurance coverage under Obamacare. Blacks are 13% of the country, but 18.5% of new insurees. Hispanics are 17% of the country, but 28.5% of new insurees.

In a room with an equal number people from each race, it's less likely for you to find a white person who gained coverage from Obamacare than a brown person. Not to mention the fact that just because these people gained insurance, that doesn't mean they were happy about being forced into buying it and this whole study should be thrown into the trash for not taking that into account.
>>
I hope Obamacare is repealed.

Obamacare took away my healthcare plan and forced me to pay for a bunch of nogs and retards who are too stupid to buy their own healthcare.

I hope you all lose your healthcare. Now you'll know how I felt when Obama took away mine.
>>
>>36782987
>>36783039
You have two systems which work even remotely well, a complete free market with healthy competition or full universal coverage. Anything in the middle is just a complete disaster where costs start exploding out of control. Which is exactly what happened with Obamacare, heathcare costs over doubled while the quality of coverage offered got worse.
>>
>>36783051
pretty much everything except surgery
>>
>>36783165
you've essentially restated what i already said
>uninsured % drops across all demographic groups but the % drop is greatest in black and latino groups (i assume this is where the idea comes from)

i offered this study as a rejoinder to the idea that obamacare was a program that primarily enrolled non-white people at the financial expense of white people, which is what >>36782554
>>36776253
were getting at. it's not. it's a program that mainly benefited white people because, as you say, most people in america are white. this isn't "skewing facts," this is you not understanding why i'm bringing this up.

i'm not a "liberal," i don't even like the ACA, but i think people on the right have a uniquely distorted view of what the policy actually does and who it actually affects

also
>that doesn't mean they were happy about being forced into buying it and this whole study should be thrown into the trash for not taking that into account.
lol
>>
>>36783197
Nothing you wrote is true, stupid /pol/ liar.
>>
>>36783198
Your healthcare costs didn't double. You don't even know what it costs since mommy pays for it.
>>
>>36783255
It is true though, almost everyone who already had a heathcare plan of their own lost it and had to go with something worse at higher cost when Obamacare rolled out.
>>
>tfw neet in socialist country
>tfw don't pay taxes because I don't have a job and live with mom
>tfw the government pays me just for living
>tfw "free" healthcare and higher education are actually free for me
feels good man
>>
>>36783283
If that's true then post a link. One that is factual and not a breitbart blog.
>>
>>36783255
Except around 30 million were not able to keep the healthcare plans they had before the ACA despite it being a major selling point. An obama speech during his 08 campaign made a point to say that health insurance should be mandatory because too many people were prioritizing healthcare near the bottom of their budget, to the point that they just wouldnt get health insurance.
>>
>>36783343
If 30 million people lost their health insurance, surely you have a source for that claim?
>>
>>36783283
>almost everyone who already had a heathcare plan of their own lost it
here's a good breakdown of the data on this
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/04/millions-lost-insurance/

tl;dr
>"almost everyone" is categorically untrue
>it was probably around 2.6 million discontinued policies depending on how you define things
>"something worse" is unsupported

inb4 "it says 'fact check' so its obviously biased left wing journalism" read the fucking article
>>
>>36783376
Foxnews says Obamacare is bad so it must be!
>>
>Ameriburgers pay a ridiculous amount in taxes
>No healthcare
>Infrastructure falling apart
>Roads in disrepair
>Sky high education costs
>IRS will fuck you up if you don't pay

How do you guys even accept this?
>>
I'm on neetbux and have Medicaid. I'm FUCKED.
>>
>>36783479
you should've voted for Hillary
>>
>>36783499
I did. Reluctantly. Bernie in the primaries. I don't vote against my own interests like a lot of the dumbasses in this thread that probably aren't aware this is fucking up more than Obamacare.
>>
>>36783371
https://ballotpedia.org/Health_insurance_policy_cancellations_since_Obamacare
First year 14 million lost coverage outright to cancellations with estimates that as many as 80% of individual market insurance users needed new or upgraded plans. Californias market (as an example) saw 590,000 out of 910,000 need to buy more expensive plans with no additional useful coverage but a higher price.
>>
>>36783467
Americans are taught since childhood that they are the greatest country on earth and getting the best healthcare in the world.
>>
File: 3.1.4-figure1_0.png (25KB, 522x643px) Image search: [Google]
3.1.4-figure1_0.png
25KB, 522x643px
>>36783467
>Ameriburgers pay a ridiculous amount in taxes
this is not even remotely true in comparison to just about every other developed country
here's a short article:
http://www.vocativ.com/usa/us-politics/us-taxes-compared-to-other-nations/
the data comes from the heritage foundation so if you want to argue this is biased lefty data manipulation, you'll need to try harder

americans by and large pay less taxes than their euro counterparts because it is the land of rugged individualism and pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, etc. it's a function of politics in america skewing towards conservatism moreso than the political systems of many other countries

>Infrastructure falling apart
>Roads in disrepair
roads are infrastructure
this is also more a product of the fact that infrastructure maintenance is largely a state thing. so if a state is garbage at maintaining infrastructure then there's only so much the federal government can do
yay american federalism i guess

>Sky high education costs
for college, yeah
high school is free
>>
>>36783550
First of all, your link doesn't say what you claim. Second, all that happened was that the health care plans that were essentially a scam were outlawed.
>>
>>36783585
>land of rugged individualism and pulling yourself up by the bootstraps

Fuck off with these normie memes that assume everyone is the same. I hope you get cancer and can't pay to treat it you fucking neurotypical shitbag. You able bodied fucking cunt rag. Next you're going to tell me a firm handshake will get me a good paying job and just being myself will get me girls. I'll strangle you with the fucking bootstraps you redneck truck driving cocksucker. Back to /pol/ normalshit.
>>
i got fucked when obamacare came out and have had shit mental healthcare ever since

good riddance
>>
>>36783671
Like every single poster who claims that, you can't provide details or proof. Liar.
>>
>>36779043
You should really fact check and research things for yourself. Stop letting /pol/ missionaries give you biased "information"

You'll feel a lot better for having opinions you formed yourself
>>
>>36783550
>https://ballotpedia.org/Health_insurance_policy_cancellations_since_Obamacare
>First year 14 million lost coverage outright to cancellations with estimates that as many as 80% of individual market insurance users needed new or upgraded plans
that's not anywhere in this article
NBC news cites a projected figure of "50% to 75% of 14 million individual market users"
the 80% number is an upper-limit estimate from one guy prior to the law coming into effect
see http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance-f8C11484394

the data in >>36783376 are generally sourced post-implementation, so these are better numbers in general if you want to talk about actual effects

again this isn't to say "obamacare was great" because it wasn't. but you're letting personal politics override factual accuracy
>>
>>36783655
what the fuck
how are you this autistic

i am being facetious. i am purposefully making a retarded argument.
>>
>>36783585
I understand this, but the amount of funding that goes towards the Military and unnecessary/obsolete political institutions seems retarded, when the money can be put into social practices like healthcare.

I know the US needs to retain military superiority for geopolitical reasons but having your own citizens suffering at home is ridiculous.
>>
>>36783712
Strange how the Obamacare critics are always pushing made up shit and outright lies. There are many easy ways to legitimately criticize Obamacare, so why make up bullshit that's easily disproven?
>>
>>36783744
There are people who do this unironically. So think of it this way. The venomous hatred isn't directed at you, it's directed at the character you're playing. We meta as fuck now.
>>
>>36783752
well, you didn't originally say any of that, but we agree on that point i guess
the conservative impulse in american politics means that we have to spend a certain amount of our tax money jacking off to pictures of aircraft carriers though
such is life
>>
File: 1438256212954.jpg (229KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438256212954.jpg
229KB, 780x720px
>Australians and New Zealanders get to enjoy all the benefits of socialism whilst still living in a capitalist society

feels good man
>>
>>36776119
I'm on medicaid so I shouldn't be affected, but my parents will.

Lots of people around here today were really happy Obamacare was going to be repealed because they believe it would save on them a little money on their health care premium.

Do they even think about what they are saying? If you are going to be one of those people who will see more than $20 a month difference in your premium that means you are probably doing pretty well financially. What are you going to spend that $20 on? Do you need it for your food an shelter? I bet you don't. I bet you will spend it on going out to eat or buying something you don't need.

Some people's premiums went up under Obamacare. And they complained. Maybe they would have to adjust their lifestyle to compensate. Some of them even said as much. To that I say: tough shit. That was the whole point. Millions of people's lives are dramatically improved while a few hundred thousand now have to think about whether or not they can make the payments on a new boat or motorcycle. Or decide if they want to subscribe to HBO or netflix instead of both. Such a terrible choice for them.
>>
>>36776308
>Live healthily and you won't need weekly visits at 30

How can a person be this dumb and still find their way to making a post on 4chan?
>>
>>36776119
hopefully rand paul puts a stop to that retarded bill
>>
>>36783825
Nope anon they're slashing Medicaid. That was the true purpose of that beyond the political posturing so the Republicans could look like they achieved their dreams. Paul Ryan got the biggest boner at the thought he could eliminate a federal entitlement. He wasn't talking about Obamacare you silly goose. It's Medicaid.
>>
>>36776162
t. 28 year old autist
I can't afford it, medicare wasn't expanded in my state, and I make just too much to qualify for enough of a tax credit to make it worthwhile. Paying for it would destroy my finances more than going into bankruptcy over a healthcare issue.
>>
>>36778801
It's not a subsidy. It's protecting society. You could donate for completely selfish reasons. If inequality rises enough the middle class is fucked.
>>
>>36783817

Yep, that's what a social market does. I don't know why Americans don't go with the single payer healthcare system. It just saves everyone alot of headache in the future.
>>
>>36783875
I can't see them ever successfully slashing Medicaid. Boomers would vote against it, and when they die so will millennials. I don't think this bill will get through the senate.
>>
>>36783883
>medicare wasn't expanded in my state

Gee anon did you ever stop and ask yourself why?
>>
possibly

does this mean there is no fine anymore at tax time when you have no health insurance?

>tfw about to possibly lose my health insurance
>>
>>36783965
You're confusing medicare with Medicaid anon. It's the same exact situation with social security. When Trump said he wouldn't cut it that lying son of a bitch wasn't talking to us. He's now got Mick Mulvaney out here talking about how it's okay to cut social security disability because it's "not real social security." Slashing Medicaid is very much a part of the bill that just passed. Don't get your news from headlines and second hand shit from memers on 4chan. The Republicans have no problem fucking us, autistic NEETs on the bux or poor ass wage slaves with limited resources. We're not in their target demographic. Spend a couple minutes on Google and educate yourself.
>>
>>36783621
So 7 to 9.7 mil + some number of employee plans

>Analysis done by the American Enterprise Institute predicted between 50 percent and 66 percent of small businesses would have policies canceled or could drop employee insurance altogether when the benefits mandate included employer-sponsored plans in late 2014. The study suggested as many as 100 million small and large business plans could be canceled due to the changes.

Other number holds up
>Health policy consultant Robert Laszewski estimated 80 percent of individual insurance buyers would have to find new policies

But your right. I did get the cali numbers wrong. The number of policies was 900,000 cancelled. Thanks for catching that.

The fact check article doesnt mention the full effect to come. The obama admin basically made the cancellations Hillarys problem by postponing the cancellations two years back in march 2014. Im sure you know how the timing on that came back to bite the entire left in the ass.

>>36783712
>High end estimate
Based on existing policies. The 2.6 is an estimate based on a poll of 522 people from the urban institute, a group that was very interested in seeing the ACA passed reading through their site.
>>
Asthma could hit me as a preexisting condition.
>>
>>36784157
That's really interesting anon. What do you think about NEETs and NEETbux?
>>
>>36776162
most visits are pretty inexpensive if you're talking about tests.

old people who constantly need medication and therapy should just be left to die and we should not pay for them either way.
>>
>>36783467
where the fuck do all of our taxes even go to? the military?
>>
>>36784419
tax breaks for the rich and military
>>
>>36783585
Implying a highschool education is sufficient to get a comfy job. High school education means nothing unless if you want to bum your way through life. College is what matters.
>>
>>36784419
>yfw something like 30% of people don't actually work
>>
>>36784419

Mostly, yeah. Even then nobody knows what the fuck that military spending is even used for. It just fucking disappears since there's no accountability or transparency.
>>
>>36784419
military budget is pretty big but most of the taxes go to keep old boomers alive
>>
>>36783467
It seems that more and more Americans aren't accepting it and are pushing back against the ones who do.
>>
>>36776504
I just picture some """MAN""" moaning in disgust while typing this and saying to his mommy "MOM GET ME MY EPRESSION MEDICATION SOMETHING IS MILDLY UPSETTING ME"

Not anymore, sweetie.
>>
>>36784174
>tfw inhaler only has 5 pumps left
>expired albuterol
How the fuck am i going to afford this
>>
>>36784497
Not just old boomers but us NEETs too. They will cut us before they cut them.
>>
>>36776647
> I also have a genetic eye condition
Nice preexisting condition you have there four eyes
>>
>>36784564
Drive to Canada. Hope you live near the border.
>>
>>36784592
old people cost much more than neets because they constantly need medical attention, plus they also get social security
>>
File: 1492042885021.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1492042885021.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>36784592
I've been on neetbux so long I have enough saved up to last me years.
>>
>>36784621
Yup but they count on us NEETs being apathetic and stupid. That guy earlier in the thread had no clue HIS Healthcare was at stake. Blissfully unaware of what was really happening. If this shit happens to boomers they will raise hell. Hence we get fucked first and they keep everything. That's what the boomers voted for after all.
>>
>>36776119
>House

Lets see it get passed the Senate.
>>
>>36784614
I still need to pay a couple thousand for the visa, i'm not trying to be like the illegal spics roaming in america
>>
>>36784653
Is it in a bank account?
>>
>>36784678
If you're from the US you don't need a visa to enter Canada. I visited at least once a month when I lived in Detroit. You just need a passport or enhanced ID. I always brought both so I looked extra legit.
>>
>>36776119
>25 year old NEET
>diagnosed schizophrenic
>generalized anxiety
>bipolar
>autist
>on neetbux for two years
>hospitalized three times for mental health breakdowns in the fun ward
>had a CT scan done because of health anxiety
>started stress drinking sodas and gave myself diabetes before I stopped
>chronic tension headaches and joint soreness to the point of limping

I'm not gonna make it guys. I'm like a walking red flag. If I get dropped I'm gonna have to order meds over the Internet.

I don't understand how people without health protection isn't considered a crisis situation. Isn't that the whole point of a government? To serve the people? What the fuck is the point of healthcare at all if we give it exclusively to people who don't need it? Who only go in once a year for a checkup or a flu shot? It's the people who need it who will suffer when it's gone.
>>
>>36784721
is it really just like the usa but with nicer people?
>>
>>36784724

Not a single symptom from health, all of that is you being a whiny bitch. The only thing funnier than you being a little bitch is dying from how big a bitch you are, and that's funny
>>
>>36784750
Canadians are about as nice as Japanese people.

Which is to say, we're arrogant assholes, but we act nice to your face.
>>
>>36784724
Why the fuck should it be society's responsibility to support fuck ups like you? Like, you're not even just a lazy neet. You have no hope of redemption. You're mentally fucked. A bullet should be the only medicine offered. The point of the government is to serve the people, yes, but serving you doesn't help the people. You are nothing but a net drain on people who actually work and you have no ability to pay back what you were given
>>
>>36784724
the government doesn't give a shit about anyone under the age of 50. it's not that difficult to see why, younger people do not vote as much as older people.
>>
>>36778627
>be poor as fuck
>has internet
what the fuck?
>>
>>36784758
>>36784779
We seriously still need to explain that mental HEALTH is a real thing in 2017? Brain scans and shit show that this is a real thing and not something made out of mid air. If you're really this stupid then killing yourself will do us all a favor. If this is really your mentality right now then why don't we just put a bullet in all of our senior citizens too?? After all they must just be little bitches whining about back pain and everything right? Those lazy walking raisins.
>>
>>36782921
Give people stuff
They get mad when you try to take it away
>>
>>36784750
Pretty much. It was nice to go there for a break from the insanity surrounding me.

>>36784771
I'll take that over the shit we have to endure here all the time. The Canadian border patrol agents are not just nicer but better at their jobs. The US seems to think making people feel deeply uncomfortable when going through the checkpoints is the best course of action. The Canadians are polite and courteous even when they subject you to extra screening and make you empty your pockets which nobody on the US side ever does.
>>
>>36784779
Anyone who has hope of redemption needs to get the fuck off my board right now. Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36784844

>Me being a bitch is comparable to living and working for over 50+ years

hehe, I hope you make like a school shooter and off yourself
>>
>>36776440
It kills Trump voters and boomers.
>>
>>36784824
since when is an internet connection a lot of money? in my area i can get a decent plan for $25 a month
>>
>>36784844
>If you're really this stupid then killing yourself will do us all a favor
Says the faggot who needs society to give him money so he doesn't le kill himself

>Maybe we should kill people who contributed to society and gave us the society we live in today
Typical mentality of an entitled faggot. Enjoy trying to buy your "life saving" medication online and getting scammed.
>>
>>36778649
>it's another case of the free market is infallable and always moral in every situation
>>
>>36784870
Anything is possible when society abandons compassion. Senior citizens are useless so we should euthanize them, so are the mentally ill and the disabled, so are people with glasses who are weakening the gene pool, so are people with low IQs who can't climb the social ladder... this is why conservatives talk about the decline of morality, because letting people die or killing them on purpose in some utilitarian crusade is sickening.
>>
>>36784878
I've been living off neetbux for a long time and mine is $40. It's like those Fox News info graphics where they're shocked that poor people have refrigerators. When I lived in the Philippines people without refrigerators or air conditioning had Internet. What do you think this is, 1995?
>>
>>36784899
Senior citizens contributed for half a century. You have contributed nothing, will contribute nothing and will only take from your betters. Malthus was right, you should be allowed to die off.

People with glasses can still contribute. Dumb people can still contribute. You're lower than all of these people.
>>
>>36784848
>tfw too poor to afford Canadian citizenship so you can get their maplebux and not have to deal with Trump
someday lads, someday...
>>
>>36784844
mental health is a real thing, but it's literally nothing that anybody should have to deal with for you. it doesn't stop you from doing anything.
>>
>>36784824
gottim, everyone knows you have to be middle class and up to know how to use the internet, what a sucker.
>>
File: 1466893837304.jpg (1011KB, 1580x3391px) Image search: [Google]
1466893837304.jpg
1011KB, 1580x3391px
>>36782790
silly dumb cunt
>>
>>36784896
>>36784870
First of all, I wasn't the OP. But I just don't think it's fair to treat people with mental disabilities that way because just like any other disability, they cannot control it. What makes you think mental health is different than other disabilities? It should be treated the same. Second of all, if you're too retarded to understand the sarcasm at the end of my post then you're on new levels of autism. Off yourself fuckers.
>>
>>36784910
>it's a NEETs yelling at other NEETs on an anime imageboard try to measure each other's """contributions""" and decide who gets to live or die episode
>>
Am I the only one who thinks this is a sign of serious national decline? Half the country is hopped up on heroin, too. The signs are not good, the country is not headed in a good direction.
>>
>>36784878
it also depends where you live. i have top-tier internet but pay $90 a month. your internet is probs shitty lol
>>
>>36784955
>because just like any other disability,

It really isn't. Unless we're talking about dementia/Alzheimers

"Anxiety" and "bipolar" is a shit tier mental disorder
>>
>>36784955
>they cannot control it.
So where is your argument which explains why this is everyone's problem?

We know it was sarcasm. But your sarcasm was shit.

>>36784964
Not a NEET though. I have a job and I study. Sorry m80
>>
>>36784978
As long as you have at least 30mbit you're probably fine nowadays unless you're trying to race TV episodes or something.
>>
>>36784972
Seriously. Any country that cuts off tens of millions of people when opioids are butchering the population and the economy is crashing isn't recovering, it's cutting its losses and clutching its pearls.
>>
>>36784981
This guy gets it. Same with depression. Meme shit. It's the same thing as trannies thinking people should pay for their hormones, therapy, etc.
>>
>>36784996
Why the fuck are you here then?

>>>/pol/

Get your normie ass out of here.
>>
>>36784996
>I have a job and I study
The OP could've gotten a degree online or through some community college. And flipping burgers with pimply faced teenagers is hardly "contributing" lmao. You could be replaced by a machine in no time at all
>>
>>36784972
>Half the country is hopped up on heroin, too.

Who's fault is that. A good portion of the country used to smoke tobacco even though basically everyone everywhere said "yo this shit will fuck you up when you get old" and everyone did it anyway.

If you're aware of the risks and still abuse a substance then there's noone to blame
>>
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says, if I'm no longer forced to pay $400 a month for the worst insurance policy in the fucking country or get penalized on my return at the start of the year, I'm perfectly ok with this. Obamacare was goddamn theft and I'm glad it's being gutted.
>>
>>36785023
>An online degree
lmfao

>>36785020
Because there are different types of conversation here. I don't care about NEETs because they might end up contributing eventually. This memeing loser with his mental "problems" and his "breakdowns" is not someone who deserves sympathy.
>>
>>36785027
>blame the addicts and shame them instead of treating the causes
>epidemic gets worse
>more deaths and many out of the workforce
>economy continues tanking

How long will it take to realize shitting on people with problems doesn't work?
>>
>>36784978
>probs shitty

100mb/s down 10mb/s up for $150

i didn't say i have the $25 one
>>
>>36784981
But I'm not talking about normie disabilities. The OP is schizophrenic, bipolar, and autistic. All of that in combination can really impair you to function normally in society. I mean, schizophrenia alone is horrible to have. Therefore, it's a disability.
>>36784996
Well it's everyone's problem because it's the law to pay taxes. Why question it? It's just like questioning why we need to pay for retired old people to travel and live comfy in Florida. I don't like it but I have enough empathy to not question and complain about it. I also obey the law like a good citizen. The government is in charge of taking care of their people and they need money for that. Less than half of your taxes go to it anyways. It's only 33%. Why are you complaining Mr. normie middle class? You can still afford to pay for Stacy's meals are use her roast.
>>
>>36785055
>Funeral homes make a killing from drug addicts finally dying
>Invest back into the economy
>Drug dealers lose their clientele
>Prisons start to empty out
>Less money circulating so we can have a much easier cash flow to manage
>Housing become available from the useless bodies being dead
Everyone wins
>>
>>36785054
>they might end up contributing eventually
You don't spend a lot of time here, do you? He sounds like the average robot.
>>
>>36778649
Then how come this didn't happen before Obamacare?
>>
>>36785070
yes you did say that.
>>
>>36785023
>could be replaced by a machine
in a large city, maybe. people have been talking about the threat of automation for 60+ years. it's not going to do shit because there is no demand for it in most industries, and where there is demand and development, it's way the fuck behind. look at hospitals ffs.
>>
>>36785075

naw, if he was a real schizo he'd fail the captcha 30 times and forget what he was intending to post, get outta here with that shit
>>
>>36785084
Everything here is wrong. When one addict dies, five more take his place and it keeps spreading. Mostly they just get cremated or buried alone because the families try to distance themselves. And as it gets worse with underlying issues left untreated it continues to spread. Why do you think the """war on drugs""" failed horribly? Because they tried to separate drug addicts from ordinary people when in reality they are one in the same
>>
>>36785075
>it's the law to pay taxes
>of course the "mentally ill" retard is this dumb
I'm saying taxes shouldn't go towards people like you. People sometimes go through rough times, that's fine and they should receive help. This isn't you though

>>36785087
99% of those "robots" are memeing. Just like that NEET who makes wagecuck threads. Most of these people will grow up and get a job.
>>
Pre Obamacare:
>Sign up for insurance that doesn't even kick in until 5K is wracked up
>Submit a 400 dollar test I had done towards the 5K
>They dig in their heels and fight over it

My first Obamacare plan:
>Got an 80/20 plan for like 50/month on my donkeydick security income
>Pick ENT guy from list on website and immediately got my tonsils out. Zero fighting or bullshit.
>The next year is crazy. Have to pay double for insurance since old company leaves the market.
>New company also quits the exchange after a couple months
>Decide I don't really want insurance that badly
>Healthcare.gov still spits daily emails at me even after Trump elected
>It's kinda sad, like that comic about the Mars Rover not knowing it's never coming back to Earth
>Get most of my poorfag tax rebate taken as a fine for not having 8 months out of the year
>>
>>36785106
i said i CAN get it not that i have it....
>>
>>36785075
>schizophrenia alone is horrible to have. Therefore, it's a disability
poverty is horrible to have, we should subsidize it more
>>
File: life improvement.jpg (30KB, 647x451px) Image search: [Google]
life improvement.jpg
30KB, 647x451px
>need my wisdom teeth pulled
>need corrective jaw surgery
>live in poverty and can't afford insurance
>don't have a spare ~$60k lying around for surgery
I love living in America :-)
>>
>>36785111
t. learned about schizophrenia from movies and young adult novels
>>
>>36785111
anon the 4chan pass exists. stupid example you got there
>>
>>36785141

>Don't get insurance because I can't afford it
>Threatened to pay $700 to fund my fellow comrades healthcare instead

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE....
>>
>>36785164

If you pay for the pass you may actually be retarded, which is an actual mental condition
>>
>>36785141
>NEED corrective jaw surgery
No you don't.
>>
>>36785124
>he thinks the robots on this board have hope
You live an incredibly sheltered life. Almost every family has that son/cousin/nephew/uncle/whatever who doesn't do shit and lives off of disability while drinking all day. He usually offs himself if he can't live with anyone. /r9k/ is a collection of those guys at a younger age. People who don't fit in anywhere who just get angry and apathetic.
>>
From my understanding, you can say you can't afford to pay the insurance tax and they won't charge you for it.

It's been a loophole for a while now which has made the mandate look a bit silly.
>>
>>36785158

t. hasn't actually interacted with a schizo

protip: this would be the last place they'd be if they were schizzed
>>
>>36785183
My jaw is misaligned. I have physical difficulty speaking, as well as difficulty eating a lot of foods as I literally cannot cut food with my teeth due to misalignment. I need corrective surgery desperately.
>>
>>36785216
Post a pic of your jaw. I want to see.

>>36785204
>Almost every family has that son/cousin/nephew/uncle/whatever who doesn't do shit and lives off of disability while drinking all day
Uh... no they don't. What country do you live in that this happens regularly?
>>
File: 1476052460869.jpg (188KB, 1280x892px) Image search: [Google]
1476052460869.jpg
188KB, 1280x892px
>>36785027

Yeah, honestly I can't feel bad for anyone who tries heroin after umpteen thousand deaths on the news.

I actually ordered pizza to celebrate when I learned my Middle School bully and his fiancee died of an overdose.

>>36785084

They should legalize all drugs so more retarded junkies die.
>>
>>36785229
Why? Are you an oral surgeon? You can google "misaligned jaw" to see how fucked up smiles are, for one. Polite sage because this is going nowhere and you are likely to disbelieve anything anyway.
>>
>>36785124
>already stated i'm not OP
>still calls me OP
Are you sure you're not the retard here? I don't have a mental disability but that doesn't mean I can't have empathy for those that do. I have to say, you're by far the dumbest anon I have ever had a discussion with. What even makes OP not eligible enough to receive tax dollars according to your book? You don't know his story. Stop implying. I have no problem paying taxes to help people going through that because I can only imagine how hard life must be. Also, if you don't like it and you're too /edgy/ to care, you can always move out of the country. You sound like a little bitch that won't stop complaining. You get nothing out of it and no one can do anything besides the government. You're just a useless citizen in no position to change things.
>>
>>36785229
You have to live in an area with a bad economy. An upper crust liberal area won't have it, but the towns and the poorer areas of most cities will be full of them.
>>
>>36785204
>collection
not really, i used to joke around about it like most kids but i ended up fitting in just fine. the tricky thing is that people who are truly lost wouldn't bother worrying about attention whoring on social media like 4chan after a while.
>>
>>36785129
You don't get it. You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36776119
so I don't have to pay a tax penalty for not having health insurgence anymore?
>>
>>36785274
I've never called you OP what the fuck?

>>36785257
Seems fine. Quit complaining.

>>36785279
I don't live in a good area though.
>>
>>36785274
Stop trying to have a serious argument with an underage shitposter. He will disagree with you (and everyone else) on all points because that is the natural state of the common newfag. Responding only encourages their behavior.
>>
>>36785237
The people that get into heroin typically are doing it after getting prescribed opiates for quite a while and then looking for something stronger.

So it can be a somewhat natural creeping up of the severity of an addiction that a lot of people can easily develop.

A side effect of the drug problem the country is dealing with is that drug dealers, who engage in a lot of violence, are making tons of money that further endangers communities.

So while having some assholes killing themselves doesn't seem so bad, it still ends up making communities worse for them to die like this.
>>
>>36785293

Instead you have to pay 30% more if you ever get insurance if you've been uninsured for 60 days.

bullshit but better than the penalty.
>>
>>36785290
i know i dont, because schizos are poor creatures who live in a different reality

that doesnt mean you deserve my taxes tho
>>
>>36784943
Oh yes it does. You can't join the military, much less cope in real life.
>>
>>36785334
Plus you don't have full coverage for the first couple years after you buy back in.
>>
>>36785300
Previous post stated:
>of course the "mentally ill" retard is this dumb
>I'm saying taxes shouldn't go towards people like you.
>you
>Y O U
Anon, you literally called me the OP that has schizophrenia. My god you are D U M B lad. Are you sure you're getting that education?
>>
>>36785369

That's gay

reality is gay
>>
>>36785379
How fucking new are you? That doesn't make you OP. Fuck off.
>>
>>36785367
>muh coping
everybody is "disabled" in that regard.

also plenty of people in military have mental problems. you can't fit in certain roles, just like anywhere else in life for any particular disadvantage. the mental health conditions still don't stop you from performing any function, even if you're shit at it.
>>
File: upper-and-lower-jaw-surgery.jpg (105KB, 564x354px) Image search: [Google]
upper-and-lower-jaw-surgery.jpg
105KB, 564x354px
>>36785257
like this? looks bad desu.
>>
>>36785418
Legit you can't enlist into the military, at least in America. Even if you're taking antidepressants and are stable. In fact antidepressants are an instant disqualifier.
>>
>>36785426
Mine actually looks worse but yeah something like that. What is amusing is that my teeth themselves are healthy and I have all of them. Just got the whole misalignment bullshit going on.
>>
>>36785453
Why the fuck would you even want to enlist in a stressful job if you're "le mentally ill"
>>
>>36785413
You can be the OP of a post... it means original poster. Off yourself boy. You still kept on implying i'm the schizophrenic anon when I'm not. I told you this numerous times you literal retard.
>>
>>36785495
No you can't. Only the OP is the OP. Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>36785491
That's not the point. The point is that mental illness does limit what you can do and the military is just one example.
>>
>>36785525
Never said it didn't. You're confusing me with the other anon. Still don't think we should have to support someone with a laundry list of mental problems though
>>
File: 1492641578258.jpg (144KB, 460x422px) Image search: [Google]
1492641578258.jpg
144KB, 460x422px
>>36785491
to serve their countries dumb ass. do you not have any pride in being an american citizen in one nation, under god? sad!
>>
>>36785507
Yes you can. Original poster of a post not a thread. That makes no sense. What is your IQ? And you keep ignoring how stupid you are to assume that I'm the schizophrenic dude you fucking fool. Your arguments are automatically invalid.
>>
>>36785507
>>36785491
samefag is underage
>>
>>36785525
tell that to the countless military personnel with mental disorders....
>>
>tfw reddit is trying to engage you in a conversation
>>
>>36785612
>in his world he is literally talking to a website that he's not even browsing currently
>>
>>36776577
Cool so once again it's just bitches and white knights flipping out, thanks anon. I can sleep easy and ignore the bait on facebook
>>
you can literally be fucked over for having acne
ACNE
fucking good skin normalfags, globalists, and straight retarded memers
>>
Every doctor and nurse should be for free medical care for everyone.

If you don't feel that way you are what's wrong with medicine these days and shouldn't be in it.

A healer naturally wants to just heal the sick no matter what.

And b4 its not really free.
>>
>>36785920

Way too obvious B8 is way too obvious.
>>
>>36785885
It's not just Acne being a pre-existing condition; it's health insurance underwriting being allowed again.

Before Obamacare, when you signed up for health insurance, you had to declare every illness and medical treatment you had ever had. If you had an expensive illness, they would search the list to find something that you left out, and use that "evidence" to prove you had "attempted to defraud" them.

Don't list acne? Every kid gets acne. They have the evidence they need to kick you off whenever they want.
>>
>>36785876
>I can sleep easy and ignore the bait on facebook
you dont belong on this board.
>>
-get job that has health insurance
>>
>>36785876

Try find a medical bankruptcy in another OECD country. Americans have cucked themselves because muh freedumbs.
>>
>>36786028
The funny thing is the new bill allows large companies (50 or more employees) to drop health insurance. Its going to get significantly worse for wage cucks if this sucker passes the senate.
>>
>>36776234
>our
Do you know how the American system works? Old people who have health insurance are usiing their own resources
>>
>>36786053
So... the insurance companies will be losing huge amounts of business and so will drop their premiums to encourage the people who have been dropped from their employer's coverage to get their own plan.
>>
>>36786021
and yet i'm still here, cry harder.
>>
>>36785975

Not bait friendo.

Its what needs to be.

A nations people are its most precious resource.

Everyone should be able to walk in whenever for whatever and get help without paying money.

Its not as hard or cost as much as it seems.

Who do you think is getting all the money from the trillions in medical cost? Hint its not the doctors.
>>
>>36786183
Sorry this is America and only money matters here. The only people that count are the wealthy everyone else can just fuck off and die.
>>
>>36786183

So doctors will be paid a wage that would:

1.Make the years of uni-debts wort it

AND

2. Would be fitting for the position that ensures the health of our greatest resource?
>>
>>36784972
At this point I am saving up my bux to emigrate in the long term. I don't believe it's going to be fun to be here in the next 5-10, with millions of elderly baby boomers, millions of heroin addicts, no health care, and a barely growing economy (I think it's like 2%, pathethic).
>>
>>36786292

Where you headed? You got an education?
>>
>tfw still eating shit food and not giving a fuck
i want to die
>>
>>36786292
we won't even need the wall. It will be so bad people will be fleeing back to Mexico
>>
>>36783917

>it works in my small nation that is racially, ethnically and religiously homogeneous with 5 people so it surely could work in a nation with 350 million people who are all different!
>>
>>36786334

If you really wanted to die, you would. You just want to meme about your meme depression on a bharaini goat husbandry notice board.
>>
>>36786369

>It works in every civilised nation but it will never work in America
>USA! USA! USA! Etc.
>>
>>36786225
Do YOU really believe in that though? Shouldn't things be different?
>>
Probably not immediately as I'm still covered by my parents unless it takes away the thing where you can stay on theirs till 26. If so then I'll loose coverage.
I want to die anyways so what the fuck ever.
>>
>>36786429
they should be different but the ruling class has made its choice.
>>
>>36786429

You don't understand, the logic is quiet simple though.

>Healthcare works in other places
>We have 350 million people
>Therefore it can't possibly work here

Foolproof, checkmate.
>>
>>36786401

way to prove me wrong

even the most clinically retarded liberal knows that a single payer system would be economic suicide for a country of 350million people
>>
>>36786290
Student debt in that field needs to be lowered.

Speaking of college that should be free too.

What bad thing could come from ppl getting an education? Would our nation suffer.

We all know college is a money making thing these days and not being what it's suppose to be.
>>
>>36786311
I'm thinking about some place in east or southeast asia; I'm planning on touring some countries to see what suits me.

I'm a software developer, luckily my business is all online. But there is still the matter of language and legalities. If I need to get a job for residency I'm sure it will help greatly to speak the language fluently.

It will not be easy. If the US goes down many countries will be hurting too. But it helps to have a bug out plan B if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>36786487

That addresses the first question, but not the second.
>>
File: 5.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>36786354
I'm gonna miss all the hot latinas.
>>
Mericans make me laugh. They'll kill more of their own than ISIS could ever achieve. Great government you have there.
>>
>>36786372
i have real depression wtf. sometimes my body feels so weak i just lay in bed crying for hours. its a physical thing anon you dont know what its like
>>
>>36776162
Just don't become unhealthy faggot
>>
>>36786551

>Nobody understands my pain

Are you 13?
>>
File: 1458537270971.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458537270971.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
You're a bunch of morons. Not one person has noted that the bill passing the House does not mean that it is law yet. Obamacare is still in place. This bill has to pass the Senate as well before it is enacted.

>mfw this thread is full of foreigners and idiots
>>
>>36786571

>Born with congenital condition
>Sorry, pal, enjoy your freedom though.
>>
>>36786602

We are well aware, retard.
>>
>>36786602
The chances of it passing Senate are rather high, and soon this will become our reality. What's your point?
>>
>>36786478

>Way to prove my unfounded assertion wrong
>Have some ad-hom
>>
>>36786636
It's literally not going to pass the senate. Everyone knows that.
>>
File: 1492738591995.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1492738591995.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>36786682
He wins. Every time. Everyone knows that.
>>
File: 1479792739854.jpg (33KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479792739854.jpg
33KB, 390x600px
>>36776119
>living in Murrica
I feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but healthcare ain't one

Superior Nordic countries know this feel
>>
>>36786700

Just like he won the first time he tried healthcare?
>>
>>36780703
As a financial adviser in the uk I'll just say don't get ill!
>>
>>36786700
> he
You talk about Kushner?
>>
>>36786519
Having good money is nice but it shouldn't take money to ensure a doctor is properly taking care of ppl. It needs to be in their hearts. There are ppl like that.
But paying them good would be assured because if patients are treated well they would want doctors to be paid nicley.
>>
>>36786571
Everyone eventually needs healthcare. Even you will need it.

This new bill makes it so as you get older you would have to pay more and more.
When you get older you won't be praising this. You will be sick and old and retired.

This is sad for older ppl. This is sad for grandpas and grandmas and now they are too old to do anything.
>>
>>36786700
>No wall
>No prosecution of Hillary
>First bill failed
>No non-interventionism
desu it feels like he's backed out of every single major campaign promise by this point, which is an unprecedented achievement. It usually takes at least a full year.
>>
>>36779547
>tfw I've had grey hairs since 16
>>
File: 1482966455682.jpg (46KB, 708x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482966455682.jpg
46KB, 708x451px
>>36786900
>boomers getting fucked for once

I'm ok with this
>>
Nope and i'm glad i'm not an American. Even the most right wing politicians here in Europe think health care is a right,
>>
>>36781264
>You can still drive a motorcycle at retard speed, just try to at least wear a helmet and body armor.
>this stops kinetic force from fucking you up around roughly 80mph or higher

are you retarded son?
>>
File: 1481383722276.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481383722276.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>36786737
>Super Nordic countrys
Kek anon you do know that ever first world country (except America) has this right?
>>
>>36776162
What? I've never heard of any 50 year old that sees a doctor other than when he/she is sick and needs to
>>
>>36788467
this, my mom is a health nut and even then she only goes when she needs a checkup. Usually she home remedies herself when sick.
>>
>>36788467
50 hasn't been old in a while. 50 is mature yes but not old.
>>
>>36787218
Boomers had parents that went thru a lot and that affected their parenting. And boomers were told lie after lie and fell for them.
Let's not fall for lies everyone or we will be old and have no energy to fight back
>>
Can't feel bad for liberals. They were taunting Trump for not being able to repeal obamacare on TV. Now he's doing it and they're scared to death. You know you brought this on yourselves.
>>
>>36776119
I'm fucking pumped for the replacement. My insurance costs have skyrocketed, even with the employer paying part of it AND with them cutting back on coverage.

When I first started, I paid 50 bucks per 2 weeks for coverage with a 20% copay until I hit $600 individual/$1200 family, at which point it would pay 100% of everything. Even ER visits were only 50 bucks out of pocket.

Now, I'm paying 150 every two weeks for a 50% copay until reaching $3000 individual/$6000 family. ER visits are 300 bucks out of pocket.
>>
>>36785293
You no longer need to purchase insurance, but if you don't get coverage within 60 days of losing your old coverage, you get placed in a "high risk" pool for a while.
>>
>>36789173
So instead of a penalty we get a penalty?
>>
File: inarticulate yelling.jpg (105KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
inarticulate yelling.jpg
105KB, 800x609px
>>36786055
Do YOU know how the system works? Old people don't use money they put into the system, they use money young people put into the system (who are forced to do it, by our benevolent government that only wishes to do us good). Then young people are fed empty promises of being able to use the same system when they reach that age, but it's already on the brink of being crushed by its own wait. This is due to the fact that when these programs started, the age to qualify was above the average life span. People weren't in the system for long, if they used it at all. Meaning the people who are bleeding it dry today didn't need to put nearly as much money into the system when they were young. Now they get to live for decades off the sweat off young tax payers.
>>
>>36789249
Instead of getting fined for being in violation of the law, you are treated as though you might be only seeking insurance when you are sick (which is the EXACT reason Obamacare entered a death spiral). But, yes, there will be consequences to your choices.
>>
>>36789253
Exactly. The average lifespan back then was early 60s. Today its around 79. Which is why the government is sending young people letters saying that the new retirement age is 67, and is still subject to change later.
>>
>>36789166
What the fuck do you go to ER so much for?
>>
>>36789249
Instead of the penalty going to the government, it goes to the insurance companies.
>>
File: smug.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36776119
>tfw 23 and never had to pay for health insurance
>>
>>36789300
>67
That's still decades of life being paid for by tax dollars.
>>
>>36784943
>severe depression
>can't sleep at night
>when I finally fall asleep I sleep for 12+ hours
>pull all nighters or coast off naps if I have work
>When I can feel I hate so many things about my life
>I can't feel for long
>no motivation, no interest, don't enjoy things everyone else enjoys
>distance myself from my friends even though I love them
>don't want to do anything, don't want to not do anything
>think about living, don't really want to do it
>think about dying
>don't really want to do it

It stops you from doing a lot anon
>>
>>36789508
Which is why it is subject to change again. I bet they will raise it by 2 years once every 3-5 years, just so the people close to retirement won't bitch.
>>
File: 1486835423185.jpg (872KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1486835423185.jpg
872KB, 1735x1671px
>tfw not american

>his country doesn't have UHC
>>
>>36784497
Don't forget all that goes towards the president, senator, and house of representative's fat salary too
>>
>>36784497

This makes me rage.

We should cut them off. I don't feel sorry for anyone who didn't amass a war chest during the good economic times of the 80's and 90's.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.