[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0871~01.jpg (658KB, 2982x1435px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0871~01.jpg
658KB, 2982x1435px
I've been on picrelated for a while and I can't ejaculate now. What do?
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (194KB, 345x331px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
194KB, 345x331px
>>36775872
It's okay anon I'll ejaculate for both of us now. There nothing you can do except come off your meds which might be a bad idea desu. You should be able to cum if you fap for long enough to bruise your benis though.

Good luck. Still I wonder why you guys are mad or surprised when that happens. It's written on the damn notice.
>>
>>36775872
>he fell for the SSRI meme
They either do nothing or make things worse, if they "work" it's just placebo.
>>
>>36775970
Psychiatrist prescribed it(along with phenazepam)
>>
>>36776038
They're paid to hand them out like candy. Doesn't mean it actually works.
>>
>>36775872
On it too. Couldnt cum in the first months, but after a while I can cum twice a day. Just be patient it worth it.
>>
>>36776077
I don't think so, there's a variety of more expensive drugs. Besides, I live in Russia and it was a municipal asylum, not some private clinic.
>>
>>36775970
I got off mine months ago and I still can't full boner
What do I do?
>>
>>36775872
The three weeks during which I quit anti depressants cold turkey after mere 5 months were the best times in my life.

It felt like literally waking up and getting the ME in me back.

Have you considered that if you can't handle the brutal reality on your own, naturally then perhaps it would be for the best to cease participating in it? *nudge nudge*
>>
>>36776218
It's not about sadness, I am mostly bothered by negative symptoms like apathy, bad memory, swift exhaustion etc. As for "being depressed", well, I am dead inside for many years already.
>>
>>36776316
You know what will the jewpills do? Make you numb. That is literally it. When you are numb its easy to feel meh...kinda ok.

For me the loss of my anima or whatever you want to call it wasn't worth the negative effects of being myself.

When I got back from psych ward I was told that I spend my days rocking back and forth for months. And when i was asked why I am doing it I replied "don't you hear the music?".

Fuck psychiatry, I bet most of us ruined our brains with isolation and using piece of metal as only companion for decades instead of being truly mentally ill.

If i ever get substantial amount of money I will open up a place to help robots like me to feel better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.