[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I start rock climbing or something I don't do anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_1936.jpg (14KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1936.jpg
14KB, 236x314px
should I start rock climbing or something

I don't do anything
I'm weak
I want to do something

Help me
HELP
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME
>>
>>36775338
If you want to rock climb and you're weak then obviously you need to begin with some kind of starting strength workout routine. I'm sure /fit/ could give you some pointers.
>>
>>36775367
I don't want to leave my board
This is my home
People here can tell me everything I need to know about anything

Robots are the best
>>
>>36775338
if you're like me you're skelly, that means you will have no problem climbing despite not being able to do a 2/3 body weight bench press. the bigger problem for you will be running out of breath and being exhausted, so you do cardio, yoga, running. rock climbing involves every muscle you have, flexibility, as well as strength.

start small by, brave the stares and derisions of normal people, go for a walk.
>>
>>36775338
AKB48 hasn't been the same since Yuko Oshima left.
>>
>>36775421
>I don't want to leave my board
Well why don't you just LAY DOWN AND FUCKING DIE already? God damn, you're not going to get anywhere or do anything if you're afraid to so much as browse another fucking board on an autistic Kyrgyzstanian cave painting website.
Here, here's the link from the sticky: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
All you would have had to do was click the fucking link to the board and that would have literally been the first thing you saw.
>>
Ay Anon, try some push-ups, sit-ups. Up em day by day.
for example:
day 1: 5 push-ups - 5 sit-ups
day 2: 10 push-ups - 5 sit-ups
>>
>>36775446
I can do pull ups really easily because my surface area to volume ratio is very high similar to an ant

I can do like 10-15 pull ups before I even get tired even though I have virtually no muscle mass

How do I get into rock climbing? How do I find cool rocks near me, I don't have a driver's license because I failed the test but I might get one soon

>>36775498
You are a really rude dude ;_;
are you from /fit/? You aren't a robot because robots are nice to each other >_<
>>
>>36775550
>Ay Anon, try some push-ups, sit-ups. Up em day by day.
>for example:
>day 1: 5 push-ups - 5 sit-ups
>day 2: 10 push-ups - 5 sit-ups
Nah
>>
File: 1491614164857.gif (406KB, 180x183px) Image search: [Google]
1491614164857.gif
406KB, 180x183px
i want to take people like the OP, put them under my heel, and squish them.

just squish them to death while they tell me in agonizing gasps every reason it is necessary to do so
>>
File: 1459137154221.png (698KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1459137154221.png
698KB, 1500x1500px
>>36776692
>i want to take people like the OP, put them under my heel, and squish them.
>just squish them to death while they tell me in agonizing gasps every reason it is necessary to do so
WTF!!!
you are right though its necessary honestly
>>
Start mountain biking. I wish I had places to mountain bike.
>>
>>36776817
>Start mountain biking. I wish I had places to mountain bike.
I live in a city and I don't have money to get a bike
>>
>>36775338
Get a kettlebell, you can do like a million exercises with them, for you whole body, and don't need much space at all. If you really eant to get int rock climbing it'll also help you with your grip strength amongst other things.

They used to be a rare meme training method but now they're normie as shit and you could get some from walmart.

35 pounds/16kg is the typical starting weight for men. It's heavier than it sounds.
>>
File: Kettlebell-STACK.jpg (103KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
Kettlebell-STACK.jpg
103KB, 654x368px
>>36776817
>>36777091

Also biking is good cardio but it's meh for strength. It'll give you THICC thighs and legs but you could do squats and toe/heel raises instead.

>>36777410
forgot my pic
>>
>>36777470
Yeah but who can afford a good bike
>>
>>36778219
You can get a decent bike at walmart for like $80. It doesn't have to be top tier shit. I just has to work. Bicyle riding is fun, no matter where you live.
>>
>>36778343
>>>36778219 (You)
>You can get a decent bike at walmart for like $80. It doesn't have to be top tier shit. I just has to work. Bicyle riding is fun, no matter where you live.
I'll steal one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.