[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone gotten anywhere as a wagecuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: xOasShD.jpg (353KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
353KB, 2048x1447px
You've heard it before in corporate training, if you do well, you can get a promotion or more hours or something, but how often does that come into practice? In my days of working retail/similar jobs, that never came up once...usually my hours got slashed and I was never asked or considered for anything better than what I was doing. Does that happen very often?
>>
>have high-school diploma and 20 college credits before dropping out
>get hired at bank
>1 year teller, trusted with autonomous decisions on transactions up to $2,500, everything higher needs supervisor approval
>2nd year open accounts, cash limit increased to $7500
>3rd year supervisor position, $100,000 cash limit and can approve others up to my own limit
>3.5 year promoted to back office title focusing on sales and small business concierge service, have laptop work phone and corporate credit card to take customers out to lunch etc, make own schedule

Started at 13/h, now 23/h, still hourly but not allowed to take overtime unless it's approved 2 weeks in advance.

Apply for a bank. My job changed my life, and I am loyal to all my managers and thank them for giving me the responsibilities and opportunities that got me here.
>>
File: 1493723340389.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493723340389.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>>36775280
This can't be true.

You must be shilling
>>
If you become a manager, you might be able to afford a single life in a one-room apartment in a low rent/high crime neighborhood, with the possibility of being able to buy a video game every other month or so.
>>
My mom started working in a grocery store deli. Didnt pay much but she could never afford to quit. After being there for close to 4 years she got into the manager position. Was finally a livable wage combined with my dads paychecks . She has worked there now for17 years and makes about 52k a year. She works waaay to hard for her age tho, and alot of that 52k is because so much damn overtime. Idk how i feel about all that. Decent money but at a great cost.
>>
Depends on the job and how high the ladder goes. Most wage slave jobs are dead end with no prospects whatsoever so any enthusiasm to try harder will be better spent looking for a higher paying job.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36775344
This pair of repeating digits confirms. The anon is shilling.
>>
>>36775154
I was an engineer, and during a conversation with my former boss, it became evident I lacked the social skills to advance so it would have been a dead-end job for me. The employer ran out of money later so I became NEET.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.