[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

File: 1493518987799.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1493518987799.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
To someone who may or may not read it
>>
I miss you already.

But I don't want to take you back.
>>
Psychic powers are hella sweet.
Pity you didn't want to learn how to them.
>>
>>36775083
You're cold. You're hurting me but that's not the reason why I'm worried - you've been through a lot and deserve help, I'm sorry I am not the one that can help you, goodbye
>>
I miss you Anna,

You selfish horrible piece of shit
>>
All of the percieved errors in others, are you own insecurities.

You're the root of all your problems.
>>
I want you and I want to save you, but neither is going to happen and you're never going to save me either.
>>
File: 1493912139064.gif (4KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493912139064.gif
4KB, 240x400px
After 5 years I still think about you every day.

I get jealous thinking you'll start a family with some other guy.

I miss you so much Madison, losing you is my biggest mistake.

- Brian
>>
I hate you as much as I miss you.
You were the love of my life.Why did you leave me. Come back, please. Just like the old times, laughing and joking.
Since then, you only insult me, make fun of me. I miss you Esthefany.
>>
Hey faggot,

I'm sorry I doxxed your kik awhile back, but I told you time and time again that I didn't want you in that way; yet you still tried to demonize me as someone who "played you on through it all". I honestly want us to be friends again because we grew up together.

- Daamin
>>
Dear sombody

I tried so hard and got so far
>>
Dear H,

It's been about 2 years and I'm still trying to get over it. I don't know if I should love you or hate your fucking guts.

Confused,
Me
>>
File: 1.jpg (193KB, 601x654px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
193KB, 601x654px
Dear Y,
You call me a manipulator but you were the one manipulating. You used me and you say i used you. I never laid a hand on you other than a few kisses and a hug or two, You are making me out to be some nutjob but its backfiring. I don't know why you are doing all of this and acting like its nothing, but this shouldn't continue any longer. No person deserves this type of treatment.
>>
abby, let me suck your tits again.
>>
I don't care about love nor anything anymore. All I want is to be left alone. Life has been harsh. Call me crazy all you want. You don't know me and all the shit I went through as a kid from now. Yes I am that weird fuck and no I don't feel sorry for it. No I wasn't planned either but I am here and you got to accept it. All I ask is to let me live my life once in a lifetime. I don't need a hero. I don't need to be cured. I don't need your so good double standard advice since your life path is not the same as mine. Calling me name show nothing about your character other than proving that I was right about you all along and that you are a pathetic little bitch that need to put down people to feel better about himself. There is something that is called respect maggot. You don't go about your life making people life a misery without expecting nothing in return and that is what you should learn.

Unlike you I still have a piece of honor that you lack. All I can say is thank you for making my life harder since you actually made me even stronger and now I can face mostly anything all by myself. Sure I need to sort the thrash out a bit and clean the closet out. But as I said if you think I am still not good enough then you don't deserve me at my best. It is either you accept me as I am or you hit the road. And there is no discussion nor a "but if". You make your own choice I make my own and you don't have anything to say about it. No compromise, It is the way it is, Black and white. If you can't handle it then walk away like all the pathetic coward have done before you. You won't get anything from this trust me. I might have lost the zest of life but my mind still want to live despite all the past trials I've endured in the past years. And I won't let anyone get in my way. Like every humans I have a chance to happiness and I will achieve it.
>>
Hey Kamil
Its my fucking birthday today and I dont need you in it. Time for a better part in life, one without you.
Ori
>>
To D
In the previous thread you said that you liked reading letters addressed to D's and imagine they were written for you. Well, this one IS for you. I read your post and like to imagine that you're the D I was thinking about, even though you obviously aren't. I hope you find this.
A fellow D writer.
>>
File: 1488955055479.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488955055479.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>36775083
I love drugs and guns...Thanks for the fun though.
Fuck all of you Im a Wanderer.
>>
>>36776616
Some times love would be nice but it scares me more then anything.
Ive lost it...Ever more/
>>
>>36775083
I want to make money together with you.
>>
I finally got it through to myself that I need to see you as just a friend. It took a while to get to this point. Sorry it took so long.

L
>>
dear you,

sorry i couldn't tell that you liked me. even if you expressed that you were interested and more.

please be patient with me i have autism
>>
Giving the thread a bump

Originalio
>>
>>36776972
I ni shullz
>>
To anybody who cares to read:

I feel pathetic for still whining about our failed friendship but i really miss talking to her.
>>
>>36775083
Dear B,

I would most probably never tell you how I truly feel about you. You are perfect for me but I fear I may not be nearly enough for you. Thank you for putting up with me despite all my problems. I know for sure that no one would ever take care of you the way I would. But part of me believes that I do not deserve you and that you deserve much better. Sorry for putting you through all the things you go through just by being in my presence. I'm not doing it intentionally. The reason I'm avoiding you is because I no longer want to be a burden. You're too nice. I don't deserve you. How i wish I could tell you that you're the only I one I want in this life. Tears flow down my cheeks when I imagine you with someone else. But I am what I am. I didn't choose to be this way. I wake up every morning hoping maybe I'll be better today but nothing changes. It's not like I'm not trying. The harder I try the more things backfire on me. I want you; but I cannot have you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I'll just walk away now. And never return...

Goodbye
>>
You're right but the way you relay this to me is driving me away.

I'm not sure if you knew that I'm the worst kind of person and only play it up times like this or you're genuinely disgusted by me all of the time but feign complacency because you don't think anyone else would put up with this.

Please just stop driving daggers into my chest any time you have even the slightest doubt in me.

I can't deal with that. I won't put up with that.
>>
>>36779057
>>I can't deal with that. I won't put up with that.
good
>>
>>36775419
But in the end it doesn't mattress....

Rip.
>>
>>36775083

Please fucking hug me. Don't let the last day I see you be the last day we hug. I miss holding and being held by you. I'm not usually this romantic...you make me this way...
>>
It's amazing how you've changed everything. I want you to be mine, only mine, it sounds so selfish but I need you. You make me feel fluttery and a nice, warm buttery feeling every time you come on to talk to me. You being so nice to me and so lovely makes me want you to fuck my brains out all the more. Thanks for being my light in a dark time for me.

R.
>>
>>36779923
>>36779989
Kill yourself, normalfag. You're the problem of this board.
>>
>>36780057
Ha, if you knew who I was lusting for, you wouldn't be saying that. (I'm the first poster)
>>
>>36780093
>(I'm the first poster)
>I miss being held
Yeah, you're a normalfag. Fuck off, idiot. Non virgins should get banned.
>>
It's been...I'm not really sure, almost a year? since we talked last, but I still think about you and how close we were, for that first year at least. I haven't been able to find anyone else I can be comfortable around, at least to that same extent. I check your tumblr sometimes, mostly just to make sure you're still alive. Sucks about being kicked out, but (last time I checked) at least your bf took you in. He seems like a decent guy, keep him around.
I keep thinking I should text you again, but then I think our friendship could never be the way it was, and it would just be weird at this point, so instead I just live in the few memories I have left of when we hung out (my memory's been failing lmao, I can't remember very much but I still remember some of our good times, so that's nice).

There's no point to this, so whatever. Maybe our fates will converge again some day
>>
I'm sorry for everything I did, I still love you but I'm glad its finally over.
>>
>>36780142
>>36780133
>All these failed normalfags
Non virgins should be put down.
>>
>>36780281

I'm a virgin you daft cunt, I was writing to a friend not an exgf
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
Dear mother and father,

I hope you're happy. I hope that, when all is said and done, losing your son(now daughter)'s love is worth your Christian morals. I hope something is benign as a boy putting on a dress is worth losing your son. I guess god's """"master plan"""" involves you losing your child over something that hurts no one at all.

I really hope that when you're both on your death bed, with none of your children there by your side because you are both so hateful that you sit there and say to yourself "damn, I did a good job and have no regrets." Because that's where this is headed. My sister and my brother (who, might I add, you both said would hate me) are both standing with me, not against me.

I hope the reward this God gives you is damn good. I hope it was worth the love of not one, but three of your children. Because if it isn't, it's going to really, really suck for you isn't it. And over something that literally hurts no one at all.
>>
>>36781300

The long rambling one, doofus, not that guy
>>
Im sorry for what I'm about to do. I only made it this far because I didn't want to hurt you, but I just can't take it anymore. You were wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better. Please don't blame yourself.
>>
Dear V.

Where are you ? I am worried.
>>
Your job is already in my hands you stupid Chad fuck. The only reason you have it is because you're fucking a higher up. You are worthless.
>>
>>36781684
Give initials at least if you're going to post that
>>
>>36781684
Don't kill yourself anon. What can't you take anymore?
>>
>>36781684
Anon, the thought of losing a loved one compels me to write this and ask you not to.
>>
I loved you for so long and you knew it. You even did everything besides let me be with you. Then he fucked and jumped now you want to try me again. The thing is I'll take you back but I don't know.
>>
Keep pushing me you fucking assholes.

You know what you're doing is wrong. You're disgusting fucking people.
>>
Dear r9k,

I used to think you were a pretty cool guy. You were funny, and didn't afraid of anything.

Now, you are the polar opposite. All you do is commit suicide, hate women, post traps, post human/animal-abuse and are serious about everything.

The beta uprising used to be a meme, now you think it's a reality.

How did you get so retarded r9k? What happened to the light-hearted autistic little guy I used to know?

Love, Anonymous.
>>
File: what.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>36775186
How do you use them?
>>
>>36782102
You sound like a whiny bitch obsessed with your own victimhood. I bet you deserve whatever is happening and more.
>>
>>36782179
You sound like a jealous faggot that's never had a single problem in your entitled little life.
>>
>>36781842
Don't worry its not for you, its for my parents. Although Im going to write them a much longer and more personal letter. My initials are NL if thats what you wanted.
>>36781921
Life. I can't take it anymore. When I was real young I was happy, but as soon as I got to middle school I became unreasonably depressed out of nowhere. I have a loving family, I have friends, I've even had a girlfriend and lost my virginity. I have an amazing life and all I could ask for and I'm still miserable. I hate myself. I hate waking up in the morning. I hate how nothing can make me feel happy. Instead of happiness when Im feeling "good" it just means Im not AS sad as I could be. I just dont like life. I dont believe in anything after death and the thought of not existing is infinitely more appealing than waking up in the morning. Like I said I actually have the privilege of a loving family, and they are the only thing thats kept me going this far. Even though I know I wont exist after death the guilt of the pain it will bring them was too much for me to do it. Until now. Because I'm so depressed I cant find any motivation to put effort into my schoolwork and when this semester ends in a week I will be kicked out on an Academic Dismissal. With how much I hated life even with all the good things I had going for me, now that I'm going to be 20, have tens of thousands of dollars of debt, and the knowledge that I let down my entire family I just cant do it anymore. If I hated life when it was 'good' it will be too much to take when it actually becomes bad. So I give up. Planning on following that asphyxiation by helium guide that gets posted around here sometimes once I go home next week.
>>
M
Merci de m'avoir envoye un courriel a mon anniversaire. Tu etes le meilleur ami. Je suis impatient de te voir cette annee.
>>
>>36782157
That letter was ment for you, Anon. It's a shame you didn't become physic.
>>
>>36782305
>Thank you for sending me an email on my birthday. You're the best friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you this year.

Surprisingly uplifting, made me smile. Thanks anon
>>
>>36782277
>not a virgin yet posts on this board
You can proceed with killing yourself.
>>
You were selfish and not a gentle person at all.

I have no romantic feelings to you anymore.

I don't want to even become a friend with you.
>>
>>36783083
>anymore
Die failed normalfag.
>>
Now I know how you feel, it's all to late and your going away. By the next time we meet you'll have forgot how we feel and it will all be over
>>
File: 40761_168168939860917_298051_n.jpg (14KB, 308x231px) Image search: [Google]
40761_168168939860917_298051_n.jpg
14KB, 308x231px
Dear Rat

I hope Duterte's thugs murder you and your family

Love, Anon
>>
dear Emily

it was me who pooped in your sock drawer
>>
Dear G,
I'm sorry that things ended the way they did, I hope one day we can be friends again; I know in my heart that you deserve better than this life can give you. I never directly hurt you but I know that you needed someone and I wasn't that person, and I should've been; for your sake. You were dealt some pretty shitty cards and you're suffering for it. I hope you sleep well, to find any sort of relief in the hell hole you live in.
Sincerely, C
>>
You are a horrible father and I'll be glad that I'll never have to see you again. For all the bullshit you've put me through, the thought of you dying alone makes me a little happy. I would hope that you would regret your actions at least then, but knowing you, I'm sure as hell not counting on it.

I guess I won't find out either way. Enjoy the rest of your life without me. I truly hope you'll be fine since i held you back the last two decades of your life. And I know I'll be happier with you gone.
It works well both ways. Fucker.
>>
File: mm.jpg (110KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
110KB, 398x500px
Does M really have two children?

She just looks so young still, I couldn't imagine her being mother. I know her first marriage was an awful mess with an abusive man but she didn't mention any children last time we spoke, which was a long time ago. I saw a post on here by a girl that said "Why do you want me? I'll always be damaged goods." With another post from someone else "Why do you want to be with her? She's damaged goods. She has divorced three men, has two children and her boss/boyfriend has two more." It makes me wonder if those were from/about her.

Also, a letter on this board saying something along the lines of "I might be an emotional wreck but I'm battle hardened. All I ask of you is to keep going when I say to stop." Which is both incredibly heartbreaking and hot, ololol.

I wish I could talk to her. I wish I could talk to anyone but you guys won't let me. It makes me feel incredibly alone. I also hope that she is ok right now and just living a happy life. I hope that her marriage wasn't traumatic for her. It's the saddest thing in the world to lose the ability to love and trust.

It's weird because I know we are going to meet up and go on a date sometime. The grey kitten, the princess, the russian doll, the vampire, the black witch is just the most beautiful girl in the world and there is absolutely no competition. She was the first and only girl to ever inspire my art with not only her beauty but with her amazing artwork as well.

Lastly, she's so very much like me. She's a strange one that girl. A charmer, a bit rough around the edges, but extremely intelligent. Her oddity was what made me so fond of her in the first place. When I talked with her all those years ago she would say things that... God, I just wanted to know how her mind worked.

If we ever did get together in something more serious than just a fantasy our relationship would be a puzzle wrapped in an enigma. A magical space odyssey.

Come with me little girl, on a magic carpet ride.
>>
>>36775083
i love you, we haven't talked as much as we can, but i think you're so gorgeous and i would love to develop a relationship with you.
>>
>>36784619
why the fuck do you sound schizo
>>
File: bae.jpg (106KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
106KB, 564x800px
What's with the subway messages? Her art, sub:Merged. There is a movie with that title on IMDB and it's about a young woman and her friends being targeted by kidnappers.

There is that MSMR song which ends with "KIDNAPPING" screen.

You guys have posted Liam many a time, with the Taken screenshot.

Also, that Eminem song, Stan.

Then Pre:Rec talking about an amber alert. And mosquitos relating with Jurassic Park. And Amber Heard...

The Shiny Toy Guns song that goes~
>We'll find somewhere to hide,
>We'll stay out of sight
>Until we know everything is alright
>Baby just keep searching
>You're safe, don't worry.We'll find somewhere to hide.

What does this mean? Are my fascinations in danger? Have the girls in my life been getting attacked, kidnapped, or killed? Are the remaining girls hiding, waiting for this stupid game to be over? Or... are they being kidnapped... for... me...

God I wish I knew what was happening. You keep saying everything is going to be ok while at the same time torturing me. At the same time you have been implying that these girls have been beheaded, burned, or assaulted with acid.

And the things being posted about dogs and wolves tearing apart the white cat.

Are these the Diamond Dogs? Is summer the season of the bitch?

Do women really want a piece of me that badly? That they would kill? Attack me?

This is so fucking weird.
>>
Sorry for being absent for now. I have to deal with shitty people that meddle in my affair without my consent.

To be honest I just want those people to leave me alone forever but I have to deal with them anyway. Sorry about that.
>>
Dear [ ]
Just let it go. You said it yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5axlwCBXC8
>>
The thing is, I know what you're up to and it's not going to work. You can't trap me with what you're planning. You can't get my love, affection, attention, nor money.

I don't want you, I don't even want to see you ever again. You did the worst thing you possibly could have done to me yet you've been obsessed with me ever sense then.

An anon said it best over at /adv/
"I'm glad you hurt him because now he knows exactly the type of person you are."
>>
>>36785548
Don't get it twisted. I'm not going to come after you.

I'm keeping my feelings to myself this time in all but tiny little spurts like this.

I can be sad. I'm allowed that. But I'll be damned if I'm ever going to let you hurt me again.
>>
Dear G.

You're a whore, and your tranny boyfriend is pathetic. You cuck him endlessly, but the little beta faggot thinks it makes you "strong and independent" or some such leftist bullshit. Truth is, he's just afraid of losing the only female attention he has ever received due to being a fucking freak with a frail, pathetic body and a useless, diseased brain.
>>
ben

i wait for you every day

alexandra
>>
>>36775083
D,
I am sorry. I promised not to get distant or bored of you but now I am and I don't know what to do about it. We just have nothing to talk about, nothing to do. I wish we could fix this and go back to the time when our feelings were so intense. I still get times when I could spend time with you for hours and never get bored and just feel overwhelmed with joy. But they're far and few in between. I feel like I betrayed you, but I'm sure you feel it too.
Love,
H
>>
File: 1492970780653.jpg (367KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492970780653.jpg
367KB, 1080x1080px
Why do you guys keep making up illnesses?

I have never claimed I have one specific disease. I have said nearly every time "I have SOME KIND of degenerative parkinson/alzheimers/dementia."

At first I thought it was totally schizophrenia. The things happening to me all fall in line. I have heard voices since I was in highschool but they are infrequent. I was seeing spider like creatures on the walls. I think now that these were caused by the extreme stress I was under at the time... because god knows you fucking assholes weren't helping by cutting me off from the world and making me completely alone in a traumatic time.

Also... I really did think I was paranoid and delusional. The things happening to me possibly couldn't be happening. But then undeniable events backed up by other witnesses started happening. The footprints, the harassment, the hacking, ect. You guys even put a radio near my bed at night in order to play "voices" while I tried to sleep. And then... it turns out all those delusional thoughts and paranoia were actually fucking happening. My life was a complete lie. My delusions were all true. All of it. The world was actually out to hurt me... by your design.

I have been having mental issues. Hard time speaking at times. Memory loss. Stuttering. Repeating motions. I act out my dreams at night, kicking, punching, speaking out loud. I have absolute apathy. I'm extremely depressed. I'm so fucking tired all the time.

I am not a hypochondriac but there is something very wrong with the state of my mental health. I don't know what it is though and you all refuse to tell me. For all I know it could be a brain tumor and once it's removed I'll be normal.
>>
>>36786609
If you're trying to "prove" to me or others that you shouldn't self diagnosis... holy shit are you all fucking pathetic. You assholes know your jobs are fucking made obsolete by fucking google and this is one pathetic grasp.

You have gone to an extreme in order to try to make me falsely diagnosis myself with your made up horseshit. You've created countless websites about these diseases but the fact they all use the near-exact fucking design kinda made me question their authenticity. Then the fake commercials you've made recently...

You put up speakers and used tuners to create noises/voices/radio/whatever.

You have drugged me with LSD/xanax/THC/whateverthefuck in order to get me to trip and hallucinate. The physical side effects I start to feel with them gave that shit away as well as it's sudden onset. You drugged me with a shit ton of caffeine to mimic either a sleep disorder or withdrawals.

You've given me placebos of effexor and adderall... both of which I noticed right away.

You've made my parents do things to make me think I was delusional. Like putting nasty tasting shit in my food to trigger "poison" delusions.

Why? What is the fucking point? I catch it every time. The only possibilities are "Don't diagnosis yourself" (which I actually could if there wasn't a fucking team of people fucking with me)... or you're trying to mask my real illnesses to keep them hidden from me. To prevent me from being able to accurately diagnosis myself.
>>
Dear Kaleigh,

I'm so weak that it hurts to even say your name out loud, I wish I knew what to do with myself anymore. You never respond to anything I send you, and I'm sure if I ever messaged you with "haha time to kill myself" you'd instantly respond out of guilt, and nothing more. I hate to think that you'll read my messages and have no idea how to react or anything. At least on 4chan I can vent and know there's not a single chance you'd ever have to read or deal with it.

Ever since you broke up with me I've wandered from community to community, ironically on the website you always told me you hated, and got onto me for browsing. I guess you were right about me never changing.

I've met plenty of people since then, plenty kind, plenty rude, and none of them I ever connected with as well as I did with you. I find myself comparing every single person I meet to you, and I know it's unhealthy.

We were together for such a long time, and the time we spent together was real to me, regardless of it being long-distance.

I wish I could do it all again, meeting you, laughing with you, being incredibly nervous the day I asked you out. I'll never get that feeling again. I would give absolutely anything that I own, anything I care about, I'd mutilate myself just for one more chance at having an honest, genuine conversation with the girl I love.

Happy endings are a work of fiction. I believed that before I met you, and for two years you made me believe I was wrong. Now I'm right back to that point. I dropped out of college after you broke up with me. I never told you that, it'd just be more reason for you to blame yourself. My boss at my part time job told me that he was instructed to let me go a month ago. I never even realized I was performing that poorly. I'm an absolute mess who constantly feels compelled to express his feelings on a fucking anonymous imageboard.

I hope you know I truly did have your interests at heart.

You were my beacon. I love you.
>>
No I straight up don't want to be with Iris. If she's the one you want me to fuck in the ass I don't want to. I really really don't.

I don't want to see her ever again. I really really don't.

I just fucking don't.

If she shows up, I'm not letting her in. If I go somewhere and shes there, I'm turning away. I want nothing to fucking do with her as a lover, as a friend, as someone I even knew once before.

If she is the one that put all of this shit together... then what the fuck? Why? Did she think this would be fun for me?

Christ I hope she isn't the one all these songs sing about. About being the water beneath me, the one to catch me if I fall, the one waiting for me. I don't want her in my fucking life.

I forgive her for what she did to me.

I still don't want her to be in my life however.

If that is her kid... it's not mine. It's Anthony's kid and she is being taken care of by my Aunt. I don't know how they met or how they got together but I know that little girl doesn't belong to me. I have pictures of Anthony as a baby and they are fucking IDENTICAL.

And just because he's my cousin doesn't mean the genetics are connected. It turns out I was adopted. We don't share a common family tree.

So don't even bother showing up with a child trying to bleed me of the money I'll be getting.

This "game" is far too large scale for her to put together. Even if she hired some kind of firm... this is too big. There is no way her inheritance would be able to pay for this or would she have the right connections. Hundreds of music videos, clothing designs, countless fake websites, painters around the world making art about this... David bowie, Lady Gaga, Paramore, Purity Ring, Grimes, Beyonce, JayZ, Chrvches...

Songs made about me before I even knew Iris.

The world might think I'm the father and she's the mother but I know for a fact I'm not.

And honestly? Even if I was... I would be unable to raise a child. I'm literally disabled. I do not function as a human.
>>
>>36775083
dear mom
i'm sorry i've been a mess growing up. you tried to raise me right. the way i turned out isn't because of you. thank you for helping me and not giving up on me. i remember that day in the hospital bed. you hugged me for hours apologizing for how i became. you were always there. i'm sorry i barely talk to you now. i dont know mom. i just dont wanna hurt you anymore. i'm becoming an alcoholic and i dont you to see me messed up again. i dont want you seeing me in my darkest again. you didnt fuck up raising me mom. you never did. im sorry mom i'm a fuckin mess. i just wanna die mom, im just tired, im really tired no matter what i do i always fuck things up. i'm a selfdestructive fuck. im sorry mom
>>
Dear you:

If you write to me in these threads try not to be so vague next time. (though of course, you aren't).

Dear me:

I need, i need, i need, i need, i need, i need, i need, i need,
You are your own man. Try being honest next time.
>>
Dear Mom, Dad, and Sister,

There have been several periods of time in my life where I was so close to ending my life. You guys know nothing about me. I am an emotional disaster and I hate myself and my life. I seriously believed last month would be my last alive. You're lucky I'm here.

Fuck you,
AM
>>
>>36775083
Thank you for everything. Even though you hurt me dearly I still love you. No matter what happens I will always love you. Please have a great life.
>>
>>36787381
What a cuck, kys faggot
>>
>>36775329
>Madison
>Brian
This sounds suspiciously like code for two other names.
>>
I wish you were a huge asshole so that I could be angry with you for a short while and then just forget about you. You probably are kind of a cunt anyway, but I refuse to face reality. Instead, I ignore all the bitter parts of our relationship and focus only on the highlights. That's why I idealise you. I've been thinking about you everyday.
>>
>>36787457
>assuming cheating was the reason
>>
I forgot to give your gloves back el oh el
J
>>
>>36787381
What is your initials, anon? Tell me Please.
>>
J
I think about the times I seen you alone, I kind of regret the way things turned out. I don't really think there was any way for me to do things different. I just think things would of been a lot better with you there.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.