[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE.jpg (351KB, 1118x610px) Image search: [Google]
SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE.jpg
351KB, 1118x610px
I just got weedin mail yesterday and it's stinking up my room. My mom's up in my room all the time and I got so stressed/anxious I couldn't focus all day and eventually nausea got so bad so I'm lying in bed now.

I moved the weed to another place and gonna get an airtight lunchbox from the kitchen tomorrow to store it, but the place where the weed was smells even though there's no weed there now. As soon as you walk in the door there's extremely strong odor. I've sprayed so much fucking deoderant today and had the window open what the fuck.

as a side question does the nausea indicate I've got a mental health issue besides ocd? like anxiety or stress
>>
>>36774968
Put it in an airtight jar.
>>
>>36774980

Beat me to it.

I like weeeed stinky sticky
>>
>>36774968
Mason jar. Air tight and cheap. Keep the mason jar in your garage or whatever, but you could probably even keep it in your room just obviously don't open it in your room.
>>
>>36774968
Even an airtight container will smell eventually. If you're mom is in your room frequently she will smell it and the excessive amounts of deodorant you sprayed will make her even more suspicious
>>
>>36774968
Why would you buy weed and not know it stinks? Fuck off underagefag.
>>
>>36775026
Incorrect, mason jar is master race. Smell is basically non existent unless you are ramming it right to your face.
>>
>>36774980
how do I remove smell from area where weed was? should it go away on it's own?

>>36774997
I'd take pic of my weed but as soon as nausea got so bad I was gagging I decided that's fucking it for today

>>36775026
well fuck,

>>36775043
never bought more than a gram. Bought ounce of hash and it didn't smell much this time ounce of weed.
>>
>>36775070
Burn down your house faggot
>>
File: 1482542458810.jpg (87KB, 475x638px) Image search: [Google]
1482542458810.jpg
87KB, 475x638px
>>36775070
If you have never had weed that smelled that means you were getting low quality shit. No one to blame but your dumbself.
>>
>>36775070
>how do I remove smell from area where weed was? should it go away on it's own?
No, it'll stay there forever. It will never reduce in intensity and there's nothing you can do to change that. Your best bet is to burn your house down.
>>
>>36775120
anon I'm already stressed no need to bully ;_;
>>
>>36775049
You're actually incorrect. With enough time, the smell will permeate just about any material. If that were there the case then smugglers would just put drugs in mason jars
>>
File: CkzyNg5UoAAunQw.jpg (93KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
CkzyNg5UoAAunQw.jpg
93KB, 1000x751px
>>36775152
Good you fucking should be stressed. I hope your mom smells the weed and kicks you out because you didn't do research or were prepared for the worst.
>>
>>36775179
Unless your mother is a drug dog a mason jar should be fine.
>>
>>36775188
omg please don't say this to me on /r9k/ anywhere but here this is my happy place ;__;

>>36775209
hope they have them in Dealz
>>
>>36775209
Jesus, you're stupid. You don't think that smell adds up over time? Especially if you're not rotating clean jars?

T. I work in a dispensary
>>
>>36775244
Fuck off I hate newfags to drugs like you. I hope she calls the cops on your ass.
>>
>>36775257
>I work
leave
>>
>>36775244
Best course of action: get a big mason had and a small one. Put the bulk of it in the big one and hide it somewhere secure where the smell is less of an issue and put a few grams into the smaller one to keep in your room. Less weed=less smell
>>
>>36774968
>not leaving it outside and around your house in a bush or under some rocks

Come on man even 14 year olds know this shit.
>>
Stuff it up your ass desu
>>
>>36774968
Fuck you get an apartment
>>
>>36775571
The problem is, even 14 year olds have friends and OP is a loser
>>
>>36775138
Don't forget to inhale the smoke from your house. Don't wanna waste that dank stank.
>>
File: 1490124950539.jpg (70KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490124950539.jpg
70KB, 470x470px
>>36775257
>I work in a dispensary
>Where people open up huge ass jars of weed, all day, every day
>And the smell is from it leaking through the airtight container!
Really causes me undue cogitation.
>>
holy fuck you fucking child get a fucking jar or a sandwich bag (put weed in the bag and tie end tightly, give it a squeeze to ensure its air tight)

open a window
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.