[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Ok class. I need everyone to find a partner."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1484537453970.png (129KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484537453970.png
129KB, 327x333px
>"Ok class. I need everyone to find a partner."
>>
Lucky for me this one guy always took pity on me and would always get me a partner.
>>
>your friends join a group with the friends they like more than you
That feeling never doesn't hurt.
>>
>>36774029
>get paired with girl
>cant do anything because i skipped 70% of classes and im in senior year now and dont know what the fuck im doing
heh
>>
>>36774029
>look around
>everyone is paired up
>okay.jpg
>have to work with teacher
>>
File: 1493688612854.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1493688612854.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>36774029
I was fairly popular in High School because of my adderall and xanax induced antics. So partners were easy.
>"Hey anon wanna work together?"
>*inaudiable mumbling and nodding*
>end up just making them do the work as I let my imagination go wild during the whole thing.
>>
>>36774029
I had such bad anxiety in high school I'd just out right not say anything and if I had to do a presentation I would make up for it in some way but not present because I would actually cry if I tried. To be completely honest I probably would cry if I tried doing it now in college.

Since I went to an alternative highschool (Basically ghetto art school with weird classes) I could just walk out of the class and go home and I wouldn't get in trouble. It was nice but I never worked on my anxiety and now class settings completely fuck me up.

Used to go to Nova high school in Seattle. I have a lot of HORRIBLE cringe stories from there. It's the embodiment of Tumblr in a school.
>>
If there was ever a way of finding out who your real friends were from the fake shits, it was this
>>
>>36774071
this happens to me everytime
>>
File: 1466594395109.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466594395109.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
>>36774029
>Ok everyone, organise yourselves into groups!
FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>36775114
Share one why don't you
>>
>need to join group for paper
>no one wants me
>ask to work alone
>prof feels bad and lets me
>end of semester
>project due next class day
>class in flames
>dumbass freshman didnt start
>blaming each other
>almost fights
>literally crying
>done weeks ago
>visible smile
>>
>>36774029
Just work by yourself and if anyone say anything tell them that you can handle it.
>>
>>36774042
find a partner for me!
>>
>>36776344
Oh for sure, mate. I do all the time.
>>
>>36776088
>have normal debate in class about history
>3 people are interrupting each other in an argument
>1 is a girl, the 2 others are guys
>dyke teacher blurts out
>"RIGHT NOW THERE ARE TO WHITE CIS MALES TALKING OVER A FEMALE AND YOU'RE USING YOUR WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE, let the girl speak..."

another story
>school is full of bronies
>this kid would come to class every day with a rainbow dash hoodie and a leather fedora
>had a "man"purse that was also rainbow dash themed
>there are also a shit ton of furries that publicly walk around with tails hanging out of their pants

Everyone had some tumblr shit look to them, girls with hairy ass legs, buzz cuts, neon hair, mustaches. All for a statement. Being unhygienic is not a good thing, and somehow they made it a positive political thing to be dirty.

One kid would unironically tip his fedora to everyone and wore trenchcoats and had a neckbeard.

One class I had was a literature class themed creepypasta. This was a legitimate class that was taught in this school. I didn't learn shit there. I took a geometry class and all they taught me was how to build a doll house for 6 fucking months.

I'm not making this shit up. The whole school was covered in graffiti and it was disgusting and never cleaned. Instead of desks and chairs, it was a bunch of used old sofas with a bunch of stains next to coffee tables.

I keep going, there's so much shit at this school and it's a real thing in downtown Seattle.
>>
>>36774029
>tfw smart kid
>do everything easily
>no school project ever took more than 2 hours to complete
>if it's a group presentation i just chop up the text and give a few paragraphs to the others to read
I know some people are like: "Hurr, i do all the work". Not me, i don't give a fuck, as long as you don't bother me, i'm fine.
>>
>>36774042
Why wasn't he just your partner?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.