[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible to be this beta? Can someone teach me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Buthow.jpg (1MB, 1905x973px) Image search: [Google]
Buthow.jpg
1MB, 1905x973px
How is it possible to be this beta? Can someone teach me?
>>
File: cute cheeks.png (224KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
cute cheeks.png
224KB, 500x534px
I'm ironically trying to make a weeb account myself

Give me tips

steamcommunity.com/id/originalitylost
>>
>>36773775
s-sauce on the images,, please
>>
might as well ask here

what are the best games to farm badges/steam levels
>>
>>36774004
There is a tool that let's use look for the lowest card set. http://steam.tools/cards/
>>
>>36773935
One Piece is mainstream enough that most wouldn't even consider it weeb honestly.

And the moonrune is trying to hard but that's just my opinion.
>>
Shit like this is why I play all my games on Xbox despite having a pretty good PC. Steam has the worst community ever.
>>
>>36774388
> Shit like this is why I play all my games on PC despite having a pretty good Xbox. Steam has the best community ever.
FTFY
>>
>>36773775
Jesus Christ, I saw this dude in a TF2 game about a week ago. Shit ton of unusuals, bunch of KS weapons, played demo and used a bunch of shitty scripts in chat the whole game. This person isn't /r9k/ in the slightest, they are /lgbt/.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (22KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
22KB, 182x268px
>>36774388
>he plays games with other people
>>
>>36775665
Really? I didn't know anyone played TF2 anymore. Is he famous or something?
>>
>>36776011
No, I just recognized the username because of all the shitty chat scripts.
TF2 isn't dead yet, but MyM really fucked everyone over. The community has been getting a lot more cancerous lately too.
>>
>>36775665
>they are /lgbt/
No, they're classic /r9k/ steam feel weebshit

I'm a tranny and at least my steam profile has some dignity
>>
>>36773775
you aint seen nothing yet kid

>>>/vg/175860136
>>
>>36773775
Going to report this account.
>>
>>36773775
such a fucking degen. end it
>>
File: 1461010817352.jpg (120KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
1461010817352.jpg
120KB, 1024x615px
>>36776069
>No, they're classic /r9k/ steam feel weebshit
>I'm a tranny and at least my steam profile has some dignity.

I don't know why trannies, fags, crossdressers and every other kind of sexual deviant thinks that they are welcome on this board.
you can just fuck off. The fact that you already had to point out that you're a degenerate shows that you have nothing in common here.

"I'm a tranny and at least my steam profile has some dignity" is the same stupid shit like redditors when they say shit like "Tranny here, I don't like those lunatics, because they aren't really trans, upvote pls."

fuck off to /lgbt/
>>
>>36776509
>browse board because I like the threads and people on that board
>be person that happens to be part of broad category of people
>see retard parrot dumb stereotype of group I fall into
>remind retard that not everyone is like their dumb stereotype

Are you shocked by this?

I'm not leaving just because my existence hurts your feelings. I've been on /r9k/ since the day it was made.
>>
>>36776590
Doesn't mean you have to push your lifestyle choices onto us. We don't care whether or not you wish you had another X chromosome so fuck off...
>>
>>36776625
It's not a lifestyle choice and I don't push anything on anyone.
>>
File: OnNb4n81.jpg (146KB, 1118x759px) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81.jpg
146KB, 1118x759px
>>36776590
>>36776637
>crying about being stereotyped, while giving yourself some stupid label yourself.
>have nothing in common with the board culture or the people here, but still think you're welcome.
>trying to defend degenerate lifestyle.
>claiming it's not a lifestyle choice even tough it clearly is.
>trying to appear moderate and integrated by defending trannies, but saying that you're not trying to push your ideology on others by tryingy to pretend to be part of said culture.

It reminds me of that picture shared on /v/ where a guy says he's totally into anime and japanese culture but refuses to go to according board like /a/, /c/ or /jp/ but instead go to /v/ and cry if they are not welcome there.
Fuck off. Everything went downhill here for you, as soon as you started the typical "Oh I'm X, but real X aren't like that, they aren't really X". A common argument often used by idiots. Take pedos for example
"Hey I'm a pedo, but real pedos aren't like the guy in the picture, real pedos don't want to fuck kids, the guy in the picture isn't a pedo, they are just normal like you and me":
The reason everyone hates trannies is because they infiltrate every subculture and ruin it. Be it vydia, films, music, art or reading and they have constantly to remind everyone they are trans.

Is that you in the picture ?
>>
>>36774388
I don't even come into contact with these people in games I play. Trust me it isn't half as bad as you might think.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.