[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make sure I'm not creepy towards women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (122KB, 625x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 625x472px
How can I make sure I'm not creepy towards women?
>>
>>36773308
ask them for sex upfront
>>
>daddyfuckedme
>complains about creeps

L O L
>>
>>36773308

>Be Chad.

Creepy is just a term that girls use to make themselves feel superior to low SMV males.

>Chad just handed me a Bouquet of flowers and asked me out. This is literally the best thing ever.

>Anon just gave me flowers and asked me out. Disgusting creep really thinks that he has a chance with me. I get kiddy fiddler vibes from that guy.
>>
By not interacting with the vaginal jew. By not thinking about the vaginal jew. By not lusting after the vaginal jew. You'll thank me later.
>>
>Be girl
>Guy I've never me before approaches me and introduces himself
>We strike up conversation and I give him my number
>He's funny and we get along well but he's not very attractive so I don't want to date him
>Instead of telling him this, however, I'm going to keep our relationship vague on purpose and convince myself that he approached me for no other reason than to be my friend, because I'm just that great and people approach other people unprompted just to be their friend all the time too
>One day he asks me out or says he has feelings for me which was obvious from day 1
>WTF I thought we were friends even though that was just how I defined the relationship and not what you ever said it was or that you wanted

Literally how friendzoning works in every case. They're arrogant enough to assume that because they see the guy as a friend that he sees them as one too. Women are literally egotistical enough to believe that men want to be around them for their company alone and nothing else.
>>
>>36773308
Be a chad
chad is never a creep
>>
>>36773308
>daddyfuckedme
>>
>>36773308
>How can I make sure I'm not creepy towards women?
You're fucked. Overthinking = creepy.
>>
>>36773480
Whats wrong with that?
0rig
>>
>>36773308
expect nothing from them. you wont be disappointed. above all things, never spend money on them.
>>
>>36773553

Its the fact, that being called creepy is not something that you can change. It is like a black dude being called a nigger by some redneck.

Sure there might be actual niggers (gangbangers, thugs etc...), just like there are actual creeps (pedophiles, rapists, goatfuckers etc...), but the term is used to describe people for the traits, which they were born with (black/ugly).

If women were honest, it would be a non issue. Just tell the dude that you are not interested, it might brake his heart, if he loves you, but you dont have to add insult to injury by calling him a creep, just because you dont like how he looks.

>tldr.: dont blame others and insult them, just because you care mostly about looks and social status.
>>
by being funny
>>
>>36773308
by never taking to them
>>
>>36773590
>above all things, never spend money on them.

This. It's one of the most fleeting pleasures in life and if she isn't your gf then it is definitely cringe.
>>
>>36773308
>username daddyfuckedme
>think it's unacceptable to want to have sex
nice you just publicly outed yourself as an unstable molestation victim
>>
>>36773635
>If women were honest,
Lets set water on fire...thats easier then honest women.
>>
>>36773501
I think it has to do with them considering their presence a gift towards a male, and wanting more as being greedy on part of the male. Of course they know that the male could want more, but expressing this is crossing a line due to the grossly differing leagues.

>>36773893
Funny you should think about prostitution from this.
>>
File: entitledwhiteboy.jpg (105KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
entitledwhiteboy.jpg
105KB, 766x768px
don't be a inherently autistic defective white male
>>
think about what creep is being all about and what for what creep is used for?

creepy or creep is generally a term describing a behavior where you are trying to do sneak something into the mix, that is not masculine at all, women do that all the time. Like how they step by step move their shit into your flat or how they somehow stir your romantic lingo into "feed my baby"

All the women i've dated i have been direct into what i wanted. Grabbed their tits as a game, slided my hand over her ass and massaged her pussy when during kissing.
>tl;dr be direct t.former 19 year old KV & chad in development
>>
>>36773553
nothing is WRONG with it per se, it's an attempt to put oneself higher on the social hierarchy than someone else which is a good chunk of what social interaction is/is meant to do.

what's WRONG with it is when you take it personally as opposed to saying "this girl is turning her lack of attraction for me into a value judgment of my character and should be ignored"
>>
>>36774154
That's thoroughly faked.
>>
>>36773308
Why would they be friends with a "creepy" guy then?
>>
>>36774708
So they can laugh with their actual friends by making fun of the sad creepy guy
>>
File: motivation.png (77KB, 760x591px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
77KB, 760x591px
>>36773480
>>36773308
To be fair, it's not really women's fault that they think this way. That's human nature and everyone is guilty of it. The way a man makes you feel when he asks you out is a snap judgment. Snap judgments are largely (95%) decided by your unconscious mind, and any rationalization you do after the fact is simply a coping mechanism to justify what you already think.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.