[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I long for the sweet release of death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mumbling.png (296KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mumbling.png
296KB, 400x400px
I'm seriously depressed, /b/

It's been a week shy of 2 months since my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me.

We were seriously in love, I mean I'd give up my life for her in a heartbeat. Bought her nice stuff whenever I could just to see her happy. Cuddled 24/7 whenever we had a chance. Knew more about each other than anyone else knew, and overall just wanted to talk to each other nonstop all day and be with each other.

I moved to Massachusetts just to be with her and got accepted at a college out there. She broke up with me 1 month and 3 weeks ago, and moved on fast as fuck (less than a week)

I'm stuck here still depressed, still thinking about her every second of the day. I live 10 mins away from her house and she wants nothing to do with me.

How can you plan your life out with someone and love someone so much just to dump them and send nudes to their best friend? (Which she did)

I'm angry, depressed, sad, and enraged. I can't get her off my mind, I really thought she was the one. Literally the best looking girl, every guy would stare at her when we went out in public, and would be jealous that I was the one who had her, and nobody else. Now she's probably out there with some other guy - living happy. It's unfair.
>>
>>36773131
Why'd she leave you?

This is legit my biggest fear, my gf is my only true friend
>>
>>36773173

I was protective of her. Over time, she because a little too loose with her lifestyle.

smoking & drinking at parties, talking to her exes, posting suggestive pics on social media.

I cracked down on it, and it caused arguments but in the end she would assimilate and compromise with me.

But toward the end, she stopped caring about how I felt - she knew it broke my heart but she went back to her old ways and acted as if she was single for the last 2 months of the relationship before she just finally broke up with me.
>>
>>36773237
I don't blame you anon, your protection was a natural reaction, no man likes to see that kind of behavior in their girl.

Sorry for your loss. I don't want to berate you with >plenty of fish and >she was a whore but life's not over and you could legit find another good gf and understand that your emotions will pass someday. It's a process. Don't destroy
yourself over her, she is clearly not worth it.

I think you need to learn what red flags you missed in the fog of infatuation as to take valuable lessons from this relationship. I purposefully avoided all girls with questionable social media whoring or if they were in contact with their ex or not completely over them, it's an instant >drop.

Anyways good luck forward on, life is suffering with good times to keep you do in doubt.
>>
she left because you're a faggot. livestream your suicide. use a knife.
>>
>>36773333

Quads of truth.

>I think you need to learn what red flags you missed in the fog of infatuation as to take valuable lessons from this relationship

I knew and acknowledged her red flags, but brushed them off because I was sure she was different & I could change her for the better. I was wrong, and now I'm paying for it.
>>
>>36773173
If you give a girl affection all the time she gets bored of it and starts chasing other guys. Never be too lovey dovey with a chick. I'm sure this is why OP's girl left him. He didn't know how to keep her interested.
>>
>>36773412

I'm that sort of guy man. I respected her, loved her. Was protective over her.

I didn't deserve how I was treated, and I fucking hate it. That's seriously unfair.

>inb4 life is unfair

No, this is just beyond that. Life shouldn't be like this, women need to be fixed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.