[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hate being brown? Brown is the worst color a person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1356343100145.jpg (70KB, 340x348px) Image search: [Google]
1356343100145.jpg
70KB, 340x348px
Who else hate being brown?

Brown is the worst color a person can be and anyone who has brown children is a piece of shit for dooming their children to eternal virginity and suffering.
>>
Check my dubs nigger cuz this thread belongs to the white man now.
>>
>majority of the world's population is brown
>which means they have lots of sex
>true about suffering part because mostly poorfags unless you make it into the US/Europe/Straya/whatever
hmm...
>>
File: 1487549678925.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1487549678925.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>36773183
Faggot
>>36773126
>be me
>beaner
>only latinas and white wimin into those
>asian qts want no part

I want off
>>
>>36773311
Who cares-- You got triple dubs.
>>
>>36773311
You must be a Mexican white if white women and latinas are into you because they despise shitskins. Speaking from experience.

>beaner
Says the guy with blue/green eyes and blonde hair. Fuck off.
>>
>>36773126
Do yourself a favour and get the FUCK off this board. It's only intensifies any self loathing you have for yourself. I guarantee the majority of people on this board never gave a fuck about circumsized dicks, race and height before 4chan poisoned them.

I'm just back after a 3 month absence for some reason and I can already feel my brain literally rotting again. This place is not good for you.
>>
>go to club with some guys
>friend of friend is chad
>he's wing-manning for us
>chad talks up a qt
>bring friend over to introduce him
> he holds out his hand for handshake
"Hi ,I'm anon"
>she holds her hand back, a disgusted look on her face
"I don't like brown guys"
>proceed to laugh for a minute straight in the blaring music
>>
>>36773311
Fucking spoiled cunt, you complain about not getting a specific race gf? You should try living in a life where no women want you. /r9k/ is dead.
>>
>>36773400
If you're not brown, you should keep your opinion to yourself. You don't know our issues.

Nobody on Earth likes a brown guy.
>>
I'm an browned Asian guy.

Confidence and happiness is mental, from a sharp and focused mind.
>>
>>36773656
>Confidence and happiness is mental
Skin color isn't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.