[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is no one in your life (nor will there ever be anyone)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Goya_Dog.jpg (1MB, 1739x2952px) Image search: [Google]
Goya_Dog.jpg
1MB, 1739x2952px
>There is no one in your life (nor will there ever be anyone) who will ask you with pure honesty, "Are you happy, Anon?" and will actually care what your answer is and will actually want to do something to help you if you say No

Help me work up the courage to kill myself.
>>
Are you happy, original?
>>
>>36772766

No, I'm not

And I can't really remember the last time I was happy
>>
>>36772806
wow stop being such a downer anon just smile more geez there are people in africa who have worse lives than you and they're still happy shaking my head
>>
>>36772722
I want to become the kind of person who would be selfless enough to care so deeply about another person who they have no vested interests in.
>>
Anon, you still haven't comprehended how small and unimportant you are. Absolutely nothing will change for anybody whether you're happy or not. And the 50 - 60 years you have left to live if you don't kill yourself? A mere heartbeat. My advice is just stop giving a shit about your happiness and engage in something that will make life pass quicker. Work usually helps.
>>
>>36772834

Unhappiness isn't a contest
>>
>>36772921
Most honest advice I have ever seen
gl OP
>>
>>36773012
it was bait bait bait
>>
>>36772722
>will actually want to do something to help you if you say No
assistance fundamentally bothers me
they should worry about themselves and leave me be
>>
>>36773061

Does concern bother you as well, or is it only assistance?
>>
>>36773472
your post is starting to freak me out a little tbqh
>>
>>36773597

So any show of connection?
>>
>>36772834
Not all of africa is a shit hole dumb nigger.
>>
>>36774293

All of Africa is a shit hole compared to the rest of the world
>>
It's okay. Use your little bit of initiative you have left to learn Ruby and write yourself a loving, endearing AI girlfriend who will only love you.

"Her" is unrealistic, by the way. Unless you share, therefore cucking yourself.
>>
>>36773773

I can't give a full answer, but I think one part is how easily I imagine a better reality than the one I'm in now.

It's just so easy to imagine how my life could be better. I could have been more social in school and not become the friendless freak I am, I could have studied harder and not become the jobless parasite I am, I could have become so much more.

And then I realize that it was always going to be this way, that I'm not anything more than I am and that I can't be anything more than I am.

That's certainly one part of it.
>>
>>36774658
>>36773773

You black, mofo?
>>
>>36774482

Fake love only highlights your lack of real love
>>
>>36774506
I apologize profusely.
They say
>>
>>36772722
Stop worrying about it and do something to change your situation.

These feeling are only temporary and are illogical.
>>
>>36776188

This has been the longest temporary I've ever experienced.
>>
>>36776479
just because it has lasted a long time is not equal to it being permanent, its that mindset that will make it permanent though.
>>
>>36776518
Just let the poor sod end his life...Ill help you OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.