[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you feel when you realized that fascism was the only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: freikorps-munich.jpg (76KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
freikorps-munich.jpg
76KB, 800x623px
How did you feel when you realized that fascism was the only political ideology in history to ever empower robots?
>>
>>36772337
love to die a pathetic death in the frozen outskirts of Stalingrad
>>
>>36772361
better than dying from NEET related illnesses
>>
File: 1488233862416.png (410KB, 714x765px) Image search: [Google]
1488233862416.png
410KB, 714x765px
>>36772337
>empowering robots
A terrible fucking idea.
>>
man fuck robots they are degenerates that need to be culled under a Fascist system, or at the very least forced into heavy labour.
>>
>empower robots

Not really. Fascists literally said we are subhumans.
>>
>>36772422
>>36772424
Your self-hatred cuckoldry is pathetic. Robot shit is something you overcome.

You're just cowards who would die under any system. Luckily, not all robots are as retarded and gay as you.
>>
>>36772424
that's because you sort of are senpai
>>
>>36772462
>Robot shit is something you overcome.
>Just turn into a human, robrah, it's that easy!
Are you one of those folks who think posting on /r9k/ makes you a robot?
>>
>>36772505
Your mistake is believing that everyone on here is as worthless as you since we're all anonymous and there's no way to tell the difference.

>Are you one of those folks who think posting on /r9k/ makes you a robot?
No. I bet you're one of those folks who "rees" every time he sees "normies" holding hands in public.
>>
>>36772595
So you're just spouting a lot of shallow bullshit without any actual understanding of what makes a robot, then?
>>
>>36772462
>Robot shit is something you overcome.

You cannot "overcome" genetics you retard. The Fascists literally considered us subhumans.

We have no dog in this game. All people hate us.
>>
>>36772630
>>36772805
>"wah"
-The rallying cry of the robot bitch
>>
>>36772864
Ah, I see what you're doing. Pretty dull, desu.
>>
Fuck all of you who think fascists=nazis.
Fascism has no racial theories.
>>
>>36772337
and how exactly did it do that
>ruthless competition between people makes the best society
>the weak should fear the strong
>this somehow empowers the weakest people
>>
>>36773121
The weak implies other nations, not the people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.