[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is asexual? I got molested when i was younger now I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Who here is asexual? I got molested when i was younger now I don't want sex.

is a relationship without sex to much to ask?
>>
Okcupid is full of asexuals. Knock yourself out anon.
>>
>>36768749
>Asexual
Humans aren't asexual you dumb cunt, it's called being celibate
>>
>>36768749
>Asexuality is literally a mental disorder
Thanks for confirming what we knew all along.
>>
>>36768749
i went through exactly the same thing as a kid. now i only want to bang girls that i 'love', ive turned down a lot of random hook ups
that faggot really messed me up
>>
i seem to only be able to jack off. i can't approach or date anyone, i mean i have no desire to.

i can't pin point what it is. it's like i don't want to commit to a relationship because then i know i'd have to get my shit together, i can't just coast along, no matter what a female is gonna pressure you to start fulfilling societies quota of house, home, automobile, child, smart phone, pet, vacations, holidays, expense after expense after expense after expense after expense.

i'm extremely frugal. i'm deathly afraid of women, i'll admit it. they're just too enterprising for me and have too many expectations.
>>
>>36768868
>mental disorder
>"causing distress to a person"
>"causing a person to perform poorly in life"
Heterosexuality does those things to me.
>>
>>36768749
>is a relationship without sex to much to ask?
then what's the point of calling it a relationship and not just like being really good friends
>>
Sex is so gross I don't know how people put up with it.
>>
File: IMG_2841.jpg (39KB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2841.jpg
39KB, 365x205px
>>36768749

Kinda yeah, unless you don't care if he cheats often.
>>
>>36769074
I was with you at the first sentence. In fact, I even struggle to fap most of the time. Like there are clearly sexual urges in me that I couldn't give a shit about. The thought of actually wanting to fuck someone has never occurred to me

t. man with abuse-free childhood
>>
Why couldn't we have been egg creatures? Females would lay their eggs and the male can fertilize them.

No rape would occur.

Mammals are rape creatures.
>>
>>36769691
Live birth is not a trait that all mammals have.
>>
>>36769788

Ah yes, the platypus.
>>
>>36768749

I'm honestly really uncomfortable with actual irl sex, so I'm with you OP
>>
Same here OP, yet another factor to ensure that I'll never find a gf and die alone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.