[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never procreate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1481012004602.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481012004602.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw you will never procreate
>>
File: 04___wrszkkW.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
04___wrszkkW.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
This truth hurts me alot
>>
>>36768173
Thats a good thing, just hope I become immortal.
>>
She will never eat that ice cream and ruin her figure what a waste of money and ice cream.
>>
>>36768173
I'm ok with this cause I have a brother who can leave offsprings.
>>
>>36768173
My fiance is begging for children so I probably will. Feels good man
>>
File: wgHqrrB.gif (508KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
wgHqrrB.gif
508KB, 500x246px
>>36769179
OUT YOU NORMIEEEEE
>>
Good, life is suffering
>>
>>36769194
But I'm a robot too dude
>>
I'm alright with it. There are too many faults in my genes to reconcile the highlights.
>>
>>36769263
Me too. There are some people I went to school with who are unattractive and have kids now and you can already tell the kids are going to be very homely when they grow up. I would never have kids because I don't want to put them through that
>>
>>36769041
she can just skip dinner or go for a jog afterwards boom problem solved
>>
>>36768173
good
originalimente
>>
>>36769230
>look loOK LOOK at me everyone
>I'm both a normie and robot
>lol I can be a robot just because I have a female who literally wants me to have children with her
>I'm totally the same as you guys
I hate normies so so much. Your day is coming buddy
>>
>>36769405
>Your day is coming buddy
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36768173
>tfw wife told one of her sisters that we were trying to have a kid
>tfw didn't happen in the first 5 months yet
>tfw sister makes some joke about how she could lend her husband to help make a baby
>tfw i'm fucking furious and want to beat the shit out of her
>>
Good, I'm not a monster forcing a being into existence.
>>
Good. It's immoral and I cannot justify it. Not to mention having to deal with a woman. If I could have a decent living situation and just make kids out of thin air, I would consider it. But relying on a woman for that? Yeah, fuck off mate
>>
>>36769416
>what did he mean by this?

You know full well Mr. Norman. I'm already halfway to doxxxing your ass and ruining your life for you and your fiancee. That'll teach you to post on this board

Hope it was worth it
>>
>>36769541
>I'm already halfway to doxxxing your ass and ruining your life for you and your fiancee
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36769577
>le what did he meme by this meme

Wew lad you are so original and funny MAGA lol hey see you on r/the_Donald later I'll make sure to gild your post senpai
>>
>>36769725
Oh thanks bro I really appreciate the gold. I'll upvote your posts for sure.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.