[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she's into white guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: svluplvhi9vy.png (820KB, 888x1054px) Image search: [Google]
svluplvhi9vy.png
820KB, 888x1054px
Do you think she's into white guys?
>>
I hope so :3c
>>
>>36767733
>sound caucasian

what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>36767733
>surprised that people prefer the racial group that enlightened the world.
Stupid nigger needs to sit down and have an old think.
>>
>>36767833
She probably just uses correct grammar.
>>
>>36767833
Doesn't talk like a street nigger.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with americans that you can hear whether a native is white or black, in germany or brazil you can't don't know about other countries
>>
>>36768555
>>36768604
ah, right. i forgot that in america niggers somehow all sound the same no matter what part of the country they're from

it's really weird
>>
>>36767733
American niggers unironically believe they are not part Caucasian thanks to potato niggers and horny slave owners.
>>
>>36768653
You actually can though. Black people tend to have deeper and richer voices, so even if they speak perfectly, you can often tell. This doesn't apply to every single case, but more often than not you can.
>>
>>36768718
can you tell if the person is asian?
>>
>>36769011
In my experience, no. An Asian with no accent sounds the same as a White person.
>>
>anything is possible when you act civilized

really makes you think
>>
>>36769011
You can only detect blacks because of their superior voice, all others are equally beneath them
>>
>>36767833
I've met many white people, and they all seem to be individuals with their own personalities and preferred dialects. So whenever someone says this shit to me I just confusedly remind them of this and then they get defensive.

Racism is the oldest meme. Send me into space already.
>>
>>36767733
Black people think they have a right to be racist because of shit that no one alive has gone through, that share their skin color, and it's socially acceptable in our fucked up white-guilt culture. I have zero respect for racist blacks, and immense respect for any black that acknowledges the hypocrisy.
>>
>>36769011
I can always tell when a guy is SEAsian just by hearing his voice but not with japs

vietnamese people have this really subtle accent usually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.