[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are animals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7653.jpg (152KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7653.jpg
152KB, 640x887px
I FUCKING hate this country so much

>negress roastie does weed, murders 8 children
>gets away with it without charges because she has a vagina

>random girl accuses random guy of touching her leg 20 years ago
>throw him in prison for life

Fuck this country's feminist politics.
>>
>>36767628
Fuck I really don't understand how men can think women deserve autonomy.
>>
the chirping bird was a cuckoo
lil bastards never has a chance
>>
>>36767628
>strayan

It checks out.
>>
>>36767628
wow so weed IS actually bad for you
>>
>>36767628
Aussies are nutzo. It's like the Florida of the the world.
>>
>>36767628
Potfags btfo! Not so harmless after all?
>>
>>36767628
>gets away with it without charges because she has a vagina
Yeah without criminal charges you fucking idiot, you do realise that she's still probably going to spend the rest of her life in a high security mental health facility. If a man acted the same way she did he would be found to be 'of unsound mind' as well and get the exact same treatment.
>>
What are you gonna do about it?

Thats what I thought.
>>
>>36767879
But-but-but feminism!
>>
i guess weed kills after all.
>>
>>36767771
It's bad for mentally ill people, yes. This knowledge has been well established for a very long time.
>>
>>36767713
poor man got cuckood
>>
>>36767628
She was smoking more than just weed. That or her story is complete BS, and she stabbed em for some other fucked up reason. I smoke a fuck ton but my homicidal thoughts are all my own, and I've never stabbed anyone.
>>
>>36769023
she has schizophrenia, which can, in a some uncommon cases, be brought on or made worse by cannabis.
>>
>>36769068
Then she needs to be in a mental ward forever.
>>
>>36769667
as she most likely will be after this verdict, although she may be released during her lifetime if she makes a sufficient recovery
>>
>>36767916
But all women are same
>>
>>36767628
IT WAS THE WEED! TAKE THIS REDDIT, WEED IS A BAD DRUG THAT MAKES YOU DO IT!!! FUCK 420, FUCK REDDIT, FUCK /B/, FUCK DRUG THREADS, FUCK ALCOHOL AND SMOKERS. WATER AND EXCERSIZE FOR LIFE
>>
>>36767628
>8 less welfare leeches to pollute the country

did the country a favour desu
>>
>>36770271
Then go back to /fit you edgy shitposter
>>
>>36767628
>Weed is totally safe brah just smoke it bro it's not normie at all dude
>>
File: 1490541541056.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490541541056.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
8 dead niggers, I don't see any problems.
>>
>>36767771
You missing those quads is enough for mw to commit murder
Imho tbqh omgwtfbbq
>>
>>36770378
All these edges and you chose the rightmost.
>>
>>36770367
crazy people do crazy things
are we going to ban birds because the chirps told her to kill
>>
8 less niggers on the planet, sounds good to me
>>
>>36767628
Man is the animal, to be honest....
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.