[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single Mothers are CANCER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: me getting euthanized.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
me getting euthanized.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
Can you ever fully recover from the psychological damage of single motherhood?

I grew up without my father and it left me a neurotic, emotional wreck without self discipline, stoic calm or ability/desire to have male friends. My life has been a hellride of depression, anxiety and pathological procrastination.

Somehow I still managed to get a GF, but I just couldn't hide these underlying, unattrative traits and she left me when she found out how much of a beta nice guy cuck I really was.

I got my grip on reality back, started hitting the gym, reconnected with my father after many years (he's a GREAT guy), picked up my old hobbies and told her I am going to move out.

She has been manipulating me for years to not move out. Since I've told her what I think she has shown nothing but contempt and anger, telling me what an asshole I've become and this is not the son she's raised.
>>
>>36766419
Been raised most of my life by just my mother and I turned out nice I think.

Mothers teach you how to treat women nicer than a man can. In effect this creates a more thoughtful person.

It's not that bad.
>>
I was raised by a single mother, but she did the best she could and I turned out alright-my father was an abusive asshole.
>>
File: no more mr nice guy.png (225KB, 328x522px) Image search: [Google]
no more mr nice guy.png
225KB, 328x522px
>>36766451
No woman wants to be treated nice.

Nice guy syndrome is r9k's biggest problem.
>>
>>36766503
Why would a human not or deserve to be treated nicely? That's some chad logic.
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>36766419
No you can't.

>raised by single mother
>turned out intimidating successful (valedictorian, very rich etc brother dropped out of HS)
>absolutely disgusting person
>get turned on by beating people up, incredibly aggressive all the time
>am aware the only cure is a bullet
>>
>>36766542

If a thousand people line up just to tell you how beautiful you are, only the 1 guy who says "Fuck you cunt" will stand out.
>>
>>36766542
>That's some chad logic.

Who's fucking your ONEITIS?
Chad or you?

Idiot

>>36766609
what he said
>>
>>36766609
Pretty sure someone will be turned off by a rude person. Unless they're some desperate person who puts up with it for years because they have money.
>>
>>36766712
>Pretty sure someone will be turned off by a rude person.

You don't get it because you're not a girl, but woman are drowned in so much niceness from the day they grow tits on until they hit the wall that no amount of niceness can make them like you. Its like giving food stamps to a millionaire.

No one likes rudeness, but for woman only the rude guy stands out.

>"Why isn't he worshiping me? What does he have that's better than me!?"

Its a display of superior value when you can walk away from something or talk down to it.
>>
>>36766833
Did I talk to you in that one thread a week ago critiquing people's hair?
>>
>>36766419
In my case, mom died an early death not long after I graduated high school. I think I've turned out better than I would have but I still don't have any connections to the outside world, and not for a lack of trying. Might have more to do with being put into an actual ghetto school full of shitters when I'm white. I think the worst it ever brought out in me was back in middle school, I tried to fight one of my would-be tormentors with a plastic bike lock. I was promptly disarmed and my nose was broken, didn't even hit them.

I think most of my issues had to do with the kind of people I met outside of family. My mother was always passive and accepted my "house nigger" status, as she put it. The only thing driving me to do well at all in school was to spite all those shitty peers I had met. I wanted to be better than those fucking savages. That kind of worldview is what tainted my "desire to meet people" more than anything my mother could have done. It was mostly because of the overwhelming amount of people who shit on me daily, I don't even know if any of them were joking or not. I snapped at people and I got referrals, so I couldn't tell anybody off.

I don't think my dad would have helped even if they had stayed together, he encourages the violence that made me fall so low. I retold the time I got my nose broken when he was trying to tell my half-brother to beat the shit out of people that give him grief, he promptly told me "you just didn't do it right". This is the same man that mocks me for being a virgin and talks too much about disgusting shit at the table and is overall extremely crass and unhelpful. Every time I get unwanted advice from him I want to smash his face in because he's constantly demeaning.

There was a lot wrong, but I think the only time having a single mother in my life ever was an issue was due to finances from her gambling addiction.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.