[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the worst feel of my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (51KB, 889x914px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51KB, 889x914px
>log into skype for the first time in years
>see a string of long ass messages from my old runescape gf
>surprised because I haven't spoken to her in years
>met her in 2006 when I first started playing
>she was generous enough to lend me 500K even though she had only known me for a few days
>everyday after school I would train fletching just so I could be with her as she did firemaking at falador east bank
>remember admiring her 99 fishing cape because you didnt see many skillcapes back then
>as an obese kid throughout highschool she was the only girl i ever connected with
>we edated for years, through all the bullshit runescape updates, until we maxed together
>we would shitpost on the high level forums together just as I shitpost on /r9k/ today
>one day I just stopped playing runescape and cut her out of my life because I wanted to be 'normal' and get a real gf
>the skype messages are a suicide note
>she says how much she misses me and that the time we spent together was the only time she felt happy
>recalls all these memories of us playing and how happy it made her
>says she understands why I 'went offline' and hopes that I found someone who makes me as happy as I made her
>literally in tears reading at this point
>"I will always love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Goodbye"
>the last message is her runescape login
>login to her account for old times sake
>it's at falador east bank
>she's wearing her fishing cape with logs and tinderbox in her inventory
>still wearing the blue partyhat I gave her when I quit

I haven't been able to stop crying since. She was the only girl that ever cared about me, we spent countless hours together, and I never even gave her a fucking kiss. I abandoned her, and for what? To end up on this god forsaken board so I can spend my time masturbating to traps and frog posting. I deserve this fate. I had a girl who truly cared about me and it just wasn't good enough. I fucking hate myself.
>>
Well you know what they say, sometimes you just gotta eat a bag of chips
>>
>>36765621
>she killed herself

Did she drop any good loot?
>>
I hooked up with 2 chicks on isketch, that pictionary game where you draw crap. Met them, fucked them, etc. Oh yeah, and then there was this other chick I would draw sex pics with an cyber with in a private room. I know that's not exactly like the experience you're describing here, but hey
>>
>>36765621
this is a sad feel and made me think about my runescape gf. Wonder if she's still alive.
>>
>>36765621
proof requested originaly
>>
i was the one who drew that runescape wojak
>>
>>36765621
>>still wearing the blue partyhat I gave her when I quit

Post pictures and timestamp. Party hats are fucking expensive.
>>
>>36765621
post proof faggot
and also did she explicitly say she was going to commit suicide
>>
>>36765621
You ungrateful piece of shit. You thought you could do better! Hilarious. She was too good for you. Let's hope her suicide attempt failed and she's found herself a good husband by now.
>>
>>36765621
don't fret OP, she was probably a ham planet anyway.
>>
she didnt kill herself she quit and now goes out clubbing every week to fuck chad and bbc
>>
>>36765621

try and find and contact her senpai, maybe she didn't end up an heroing and you can tell her you're sorry and get together irl
>>
OP pls post proof.
Also, did she actually kill herself? Have you looked into it?
>>
File: 1492633813727.png (252KB, 535x531px) Image search: [Google]
1492633813727.png
252KB, 535x531px
>>36765621
>implying she wasn't a RPing guy
>>
>>36765621

Reminder this is the fate of all fembots and even robots won't be there for you.
>>
Reminds me of my friend that spends every waking moment playing runescape and edating some bitch that lives thousands of miles away from him.

What little social skill he had to begin with has been whittled away to nothing by his solidarity, and he has become a literal cave dweller.

I can't imagine a worse hell.
>>
>>36765724
>Let's hope her suicide attempt failed and she's found herself a good husband by now.

I really agree with that part of your post.
>>
This reminds me of all the guys on wow that think I'm a girl named sabrina. I spent a good amount of cash on voice changing software, had fake social media accounts and just kept the lie going. Thanks for the mythic carry you thirsty beta faggots
>>
ok so how old was the last message? Are you going to reply? Does she live in the same Country?
>>
>>36765621
cap the skype messages
>>
Don't blame yourself, OP.
You did what you had to. E-dating led nowhere, and she needed you to stay in that virtual hell.
The option of freedom is with you now.
>>
>>36765621
Post a pic from her account.

I want to feel.
>>
That's fucking sad anon, i'm sorry.
Is this a feels thread? Anyway
>get ghosted by the only friend i've made in years
>oh well what can i do
Except i've recognized her a couple of times while shitposting on this very board. Even exchanged words with her. She doesn't know it's me she's talking to obviously. Probably the worst feel i've felt in a long time.
>>
>>36765621
Fucking idiot. I wish I could slash your throat open for being such a dickless wonder
>>
I originally feel for you dude
>>
>>36765786
>>>tumblr
GTFO back to tumblr, feminist kike, Fembots and robots together 4ever.
>>
>>36765797
That's because you are a normalfag, and your friend isn't. Now GTFO my board normalshit.
>>
>>36765641

Fuck me nigga you fuckin ice cold dawg.
>>
>>36765922
What's the original story, anon?
>>
Wow, though luck, OP. Sounds like you missed the one chance in life you get for true love. I mean, most of us miss it, but we have the luxury of not noticing. You do know.
>>
>>36765621
It was probably a dude
>>
File: Untitled.png (263KB, 768x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
263KB, 768x498px
>>36765688
>>36765704
>>36765769
>>36765870
sorry anons. I was too busy feeling shit to read the thread. pic related, her acc
>>
>>36766183
>still wearing the blue partyhat I gave her when I quit
why does it look like a purp to me?
>>
You know how fucking expensive a blue phat is?

RWT THAT SHIT MY NIGGA
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 809x564px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 809x564px
>>36765704
time stamp

>>36766209
its blue, maybe you are colourblind?
>>
>>36766055
>met a girl on one of those friendship threads a while back
>she's pretty socially awkward, has no friends online or irl but other than that she's cool to talk to
>conversation drifts along (we talked through email) i like her but i don't think she really finds a connection with me
>takes longer and longer to answer my emails. One day she stops talking to me all together
And here i am. Nothing really dramatic just the same thing that's happened to countless of other anons over the years.
>>
Goodbye forever. The least I can do to honor her memory is leave this god forsaken place.

Love you guys.
>>
>>36766244
>>36765842
please answer OP
>>
>>36766266
goodbye, op. It's not your fault.
>>
>>36765842
Its over a year old. I replied but I dont think I'll get any response.

Cya lads. Have a good life.
>>
>>36766287
Wait! Anon, can you show us her messages?
>>
>>36766287
>just wanted to show off maxed stats
nice try, op
>>
>>36766287
Did you check the account history brah
>>
>>36765621
>>36766297
come on, anon, show us her last messages for maximum feels
>>
>>36765621
Bro it's very possible she wrote all that just to make you feel like shit. The way she wrote it sounds like classical emotional abuse. If she actually cared about you, she'd realize how something like that would make you feel and wouldn't do it, would she? She wasn't retarded, was she?
>>
>>36766385
Or she just wanted him to talk to her again and couldn't think of a better way. Most people who say they're going to kill themselves don't in fact kill themselves.
>>
>>36765621
>Had a girlfriend
Get out normalfag
>>
>>36765621
I miss my runescape gf desu
>>
>>36765621
Are we all gonna pretend this is real
>>
Sounds manipulative and emotionally abusive. It's sad but trying to control you or destroy you with threats of suicide is abusive.

It took me a while to accept this. My mum did that to me when I behaved badly as a kid.
>>
I fucked up in WoW like that. Thought I had an egf, spent 100s of hours playing with her. One day I saw her talking about how I was a "good friend". Got mad thinking I was friendzoned into orbiter status, blocked her and every alt. Turns out she had feelings for me. Fucking hate myself for that.
>>
>>36768254
how did you find out that she had feelings for you, anon?
>>
Do you have any way of being able to track her down anon? Most females fail at suicide when they attempt.
>>
do you have screencaps of the skype messages?
just blur her skype name or something
>>
>>36766320
This. What was the "last logged in" date?

Also, get your life on trackm8. Do it for her.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.