[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jail/ward stories >have first psychotic breakdown >start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1489540740746.jpg (181KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489540740746.jpg
181KB, 900x900px
jail/ward stories

>have first psychotic breakdown
>start drinking my piss because I believe that it will protect me from demons, JD Salinger did it
>Jesus turned water into wine, his piss was holy
>think there's a me from the future out there who time traveled to warn us about the apocalypse
>he played at a secret superbowl halftime show
>start playing guitar erratically, screaming YOU GOTTA FIGHT TILL YOU KNOW WHATS RIGHT
>string breaks
>string theory, the world is breaking
>smash my guitar against the wall of my college apartment, smash through the window
>breaking through the matrix
>check The Illuminati's twitter page
>picture of a woman holding up a sign that says "you gotta fight till you know what's right"
>keep on smashing shit and screaming, throwing all of my stuff out the window
>check facebook for clues
>try to log into facebook but instead there's a strange ACCESS DENIED page
>matrix-esque code flashes, mfw the good guys are hacking the bad guys for me
>get into facebook
>share article I see about professors having the right to bring guns
>Illuminati twitter says "people will only realize what you're doing when you stop"
>for some autistic reason I think this is a clue to keep on going till everythings wrecked
>go back to wrecking shit
>crowd has gathered
>eventually campus security comes, then cops
>screaming about JFK and Inherent Vice, saying Jesus was a glitch in the system and we all could be glitches if we tried
>only my mattress is left in my room
>say I just want a good night's sleep
>convinced demons are manipulating me through my dreams
>cop says I have to jail or the hospital
>I choose jail because I don't want to be on a bunch of drugs
>u fuckin kidding me
>they bring me to jail, I'm covered in walldust
>go to shower
>an innmate holds the bible up to the window and shouts while laughing "HEY DON'T WORRY BUD YOUR PEOPLE ARE GONNA BREAK YOU OUT"
>in cell
>fast forward through 10,000 imagined theories as to why I got there and what the jail is
>>
>meet a dude there who I think is me from another dimension, or Jesus
>make cross sign on the window and point to him
>he nods
>make cross with an x sign on the window and point to me
>he nods furiously
>makes a noose handgesture
>welp, I'm the antichrist
>drink my own piss to turn into the dragon
>try to drown myself in the toilet
>cop pulls me out
>time feels nonexistent, think I'm dead
>handcuffed to a bench
>shouting incoherent shit about being the antichrist and destroying this dimension
>notice innmates are able to get in and out of their cells
>the fuck is going on
>I'm shouting this girls number who I think is Mary Magdalene
>Sherriff comes over and writes down her name and number
>he starts babbling like a baby, can not form a a coherent sentence
>the fuck is going on
>girl from a cell is making heart signs at me through the window
>get a boner handcuffed to the bench
>her boyfriend is in another cell banging his fists against the wall
>I think we're all dead
>start avoiding looking at the girl because I think she's trying to distract me from Mary Magdalene, my one link to reality
>gonna break out of this fucking jail
>try to break out of handcuffs
>they put me in a restraining chair
>an eternity goes by, waiting for the next dimension to kick in
>they set me in front of a wall with "HI :)" etched in it
>start screaming tons and tons of shit, theory after theory
>say I'm gonna break out and eat their computer
>seems like the police are going fucking crazy too
>start yelling 'i need to take a shit, i need some beer, i need some weed, i need some TV, etc. all the way to BRING ME THE ATOMIC BOMB
>think i'm dr manhattan and can't die without the atomic bomb
>start ripping through my hair to become dr manhattan, screaming for the atomic bomb
>cop comes over and leans my chair back, covers my mouth and nose
>oh shit i'm gonna die
>think I'm the joker and she's batman
>batmandoesntkillbatmandoesntkillbatmandoesntkill
>she sighs and gives up idk why

orig
>>
>start breaking out of the chair, find a strap and pretend its a parachute
>i'm out
>they put me in another with more straps
>believe I can break out of it
>i'm out
>put me in a third chair
>i'm wearing like four spit masks because I keep chewing through them
>meditate insanely hard, chanting this mantra in my head about becoming the violet flame
>think "see through the eyes" and "go clear"
>tears start pouring from my eyes even though they're closed
>I can see through my eyelids and spitmasks and the cops look like demons
>start sweating profusely
>cops are freaking the fuck out
>they come over to me and say "ugh, it smells awful" like it was the worse thing they've smelled in the world
>they take me out of the chair and run me to the bathroom
>pull down my pants and order me to piss
>I scream I DONT KNOW HOW, can barely feel my body at all
>cop takes off his jacket and puts it on me
>"hey! you're wearing my jacket now, how do you feel about that?"
>the fuck
>my reality is fading in and out in flashes, feel like i'm about to shapeshift
>they say all right, we're gonna put him through the wall
>the fuck
>start freaking out because I think I'm going through the wall into another dimension
>they start banging me against a wall
>for some reason that knocked some sense into me and they take me to the car
>can't move my body at all for like 20 min

orig
>>
>driving to the mental hospital
>sunrise, feels like I'm looking at the sun for the first time
>think the world ended while I was in jail and the illuminati regenerated it
>get to the hospital, think i'm in some kind of fairytale
>they give me an ativan shot in my ass
>knocked out
>somehow wake up for a few seconds despite being heavily medicated
>roommate is crying to the staff at the doorway, he's pointing at me saying "i can't take it he loved her so much" starts saying some shit that i said in the jail
>the fuck.....fall back asleep
>wake up, feel kind of normal, refreshed after my breakdown
>roommate introduces himself, David, we talk some about theories but he seems reserved to tell me stuff
>says "i'm glad we got to be roommates man," and gives me advice like "it feels good to wear other people's clothes, i'm wearing Lucy's jacket right now. also it's good to have a girlfriend."
>go through regular hospital routine, think it's all fantasyland mind control
>start getting clues from news and tv we watch
>cops in my city went on strike
>murder happens in San Francisco
>think I'm from the future and me and this rapping black kid have the secret codes to stop the murder from happening
>use part of Mary Magdalene's number and part of the rappers number to form a new one
>call it
>"hey this anon from the future, just wanted to warn you that you are in danger, this call should make you safe though. keep on fighting, with love"
>high five rapper
>sleep most of the day
>one day David wakes me up by sighing and throwing a bag of cookies at me, "you win anon"
>remember screaming in jail at a couple locked up for dual battery that if he loves her he should get her cookies
>get out of bed and they're having a pizza party with Little Ceaser's and Pepsi
>this is meant to be since my name means little king and i was obsessed with pepsi and the super bowl
>talk to David, "when we cry it makes stuff happen right?"
>he nods, yup I was up last night crying

orig
>>
File: schizo.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>"and it's genetic?"
>he nods, with a grim look on his face
>"man I feel bad... I feel like I made bad things happen in the world"
>"don't worry dude," he says "it's mostly Obama fucking things up for us, trying to get healthier foods in schools and stuff"
>the fuck....remember refusing to eat at jail and basically running on empty when i was psychotic
>all the sudden he starts crying his eyes out
>he looks at me super intensely like he wants me gone for some reason
>"the end of the world," he says "it's all just molten rock just a bunch of molten rock"
>try to cheer him up, say "hey man you can't worry about that, its not your fault"
>"welp, I might as well pack my bags anon."
>the fuck...... was he here for me to learn a lesson?
>all of the sudden staff comes into our room, this HUGE, like 350lb man straight up TACKLES David on his bed
>lady yells at me "You, out!"
>murmur "but I was just trying to help..."
>"OUT"
>okay.jpg
>room is quarantined for a while
>next day
>I'm shifting dimensions again
>think David is the incarnation of the devil and is trying to test me
>haven't taken a shit the whole time (like 4 days) i've been in the psyche ward
>shit in the shower, pick it up and bless it by making crosses with the water in the sink
>eat a bite of it and scream "DAVID, DAVID YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M GONNA BEAT YOU AND ALL YOUR FUCKING KIND"
>tastes like shit
>put the rest of it in the huge ass socks they gave me (thinking it belonged to a giant demon before me) and walk around in them
>David is RUSHED out of the hospital, never see him again
>get another shot of ativan and fall asleep as the phones are ringing, thinking its Mary Magdalene calling me and I'll never hear her again
>fall asleep like a badass, drifting into death

this was my story r9k, posting it here because it got 404'd on /x/. hope you enjoyed it. i'll gladly answer any questions you have about why i got so fucking crazy. i'd like to hear you all's jail/mental ward stories.

pic related it's my meds
>>
>>36765185
Alright, I'll bite. Why did you go from crazy?
>>
>>36765238
I went crazy because i watched the film Eyes Wide Shut. Seriously that is a very sinister film and can really fuck your life up especially if you watch it every day. I assume you meant "Why did you go so crazy?" If you meant where did you go from crazy, I got on meds and have been feeling better (almost feel like I don't need them because I'm on a lower dose now). Weed helps a lot. Even though people think it'll make you crazier it really calms me down with my anxiety about death.
>>
>>36765302
Have you been back in since your first time? That shit sounds crazy anon
>>
Hey OP that drug is for schizophrenia right? Did they diagnose you with that?
>>
>>36765346
yeah i've been back in the ward a lot of times actually, none of them have been as crazy but i did have a time when i thought i was going to die and that i would die if i fell asleep and i ended up having a dream i was floating to heaven and there was a forest and a stream and i called out "are you going to kill me?" and a voice said "no but i'm going to open this door" and right then my dad burst in the door and woke me up, maybe saving my life. he recently just died and it's been hard dealing with it especially cause i have a lot of problems and anxieties about death. but yeah, i've been in the hospital tons of times, even went to a residential facility where you stay there and can leave anytime you want and come back. it was great and the therapy was really amazing. we talked about a lot of my random thoughts that i have.
>>
>>36765375
they diagnosed me with bipolar for a while now it's schizoaffective. i don't see things that aren't there or hear voices i just get delusions sometimes, mostly about death and the nature of the afterlife. which is shit that nobody knows.
>>
When I was in the ward there was this schizophrenic woman who was just like OP's post, but you know fucking what? After 3 weeks of intensive medical intervention she left the hospital, sane and in her right mind. I never doubted the power of Western medicine, ever again.
>>
>>36765400
I'm sorry to hear that, about your dad. What's your life like? Are you able to work or go to school? What do your friends and family think about it all?
>>
>>36765516
i've tried to go back to college a few years ago and it didn't work but i'm trying again this summer. really looking forward to the courses i'm gonna take so we'll see if i can keep it together long enough to get credit. i've had a few jobs, working at a movie theater, and dishwashing. writing poetry is my passion. my mom also has bipolar so we relate. she's religious, as am i so we talk about Jesus a lot. the rest of my family kind of leaves me alone, but i guess i tend to isolate. i don't know. i'd like to have a better connection with my brothers and sister. i have a lot of really great friends who would care for me no matter what state of mind i was in. also a good group of online friends who worship an entity named Big Pepe. he's good to us. the god we need.
>>
any anons willing to shed some light/answer questions about schizoaffective disorder? i'll post a throwaway if anyone will bite
[email protected]
>>
>>36765110
We should compile a schizophrenic anons story book
>>
>>36766213
yesss this is a great idea. was hoping more anons would post their stories when i started the thread.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.