[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what were your thoughts on Columbine, /r9k/? Do you consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: eric1.jpg (24KB, 250x363px) Image search: [Google]
eric1.jpg
24KB, 250x363px
So what were your thoughts on Columbine, /r9k/? Do you consider them to be robots?
>>
>>36764483
nah. one was a sociopath and the other a depressive. rodger was the robot
>>
>>36764483
If anything they were failed normies
>>
>get bullied in school
>columbine happens
>bullies friends now pull them back saying things like "dude what if he comes after us?"
>teachers now take bullies aside and mutter things like "our school wont be next"
>never bullied again

eric and dylan are heroes and saved many more lives from bully inflicted suicide than they took
>>
>>36764483
Nope. As I said in another thread

People like to say that it was bullying that caused this event, but it's bullshit. It was intended as a bombing and they wanted to kill everybody in the school, hence the cafeteria bombs. They talked about wanting to outdo OKC, Waco, etc. Hell Eric even talked about blowing up a skyscraper in Denver or hijacking a plane and flying it into a building in NYC.

This isn't to say they were bullied, bevause they were. Just no more than anyone else at the school. They bullied back as well. Eric went on dates with different girls (never got laid though), Dylan also had many friends that were girls but never a girlfriend. They also had multiple regular friends as well and went to parties (dylan went to prom with a girl a few days before the attack.)

Hell, even the group of jocks that gave them the most shit (and by extension everybody else who wasn't a jock at columbine) graduated in 1998, a year before the killings. In the library where the vast majority of the killings took place, there were multiple jocks hiding wearing their caps, but they weren't singled out or targeted. Intially they did say anybody wearing a white cap to stand up, then they began shooting randomly. They actually did encounter a jock who wore a white cap (iirc he also teased dylan before), but they just mocked him and left him alone. They shot people indiscriminately. If they were targeting jocks, why plant bombs at the cafeteria? They wanted the maximum bodycount and nothing less. Everyone at the school was a target. If they just wanted to kill jocks, they could have easily bombed the gym during practice or shot up the football field instead.
>>
>>36764577

I don't understand. Those monsters only stop shitting your life up at a fucking gunpoint? Why do they consider the shooters to be the problem and not the bullies?
>>
>>36764519
>nah. one was a sociopath and the other a depressive.

muh cullen narrative
>>
>>36764483

they saved me from bullies in school and made my last highschool years fun and kept me from becoming an hero.
So yeah. They were aight.
I suggest playing Super Columbine Massacre RPG. It's a damn good game.
>>
No. They were monsters. Watch this interview with one of the mothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xfyN-yBZ7c

This women must live her life forever carrying the sins of her son. No one can absolve her. These people if they can even be called such weren't robots.
>>
>>36764687
Which wasn't proven wrong. Read Eric's journals. He brags about lying all the time to his parents and teacher and getting away with it. Right as he drafts his note apologizing to the guy who's van he breaks into, he writes in his journal that he should be able to steal from anybody he wishes because survival of the fittest. He writes that he can make anybody believe that "I'm going to climb mount everest," and "I can make you think I have a twin brother growing out of my back." This excellency at lying and superficial charm is the hallmark of psychopathic traits.

But I'm sure Eric dindu nuffin, amirite? Hell even the principal said that Eric could tell you anything you wanted to hear.

Brooks book was written before the journals were released. When they were released they BTFO'd his narrative so hard.
>>
I blame it all on that computer game, Doom.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 462x350px
Dylan would be :
/r9k/
/pol/ lurker

Eric would be:
/b/
/pol/
/k/
>>
>>36764753
Also when the girls he dated throughout his time at HS eventually broke up with him, he sent them threats through e-mail. I believe schoolshooters.info has a pdf with all these incidents along with the bullying and them bullying back occurrences. I just can't find the link.
>>
>>36764753

I honestly don't care if they did wrong or right.
I was a trenchcoat wearer in highschool before this happened.
Afterwards I was like a rockstar and everyone who gave me shit were scared shitless of me.
I was free.
No more getting treated like shit and girls got crushes on me.
I don't care why they did or that they carried out their actions. It's not like as a bullied kid I never fantasized about it or didn't make Doom wads of my school just for fun.
I wasn't ever going to do what they did I was too much of a pussy and would of an heroed.
I was a fucked up kid though I danced around with joy as I saw it unfold on the news and knew my life was about to change after it.
I didn't expect it to go so well though I honestly thought I'd be kicked out of school for just resembling them. Which I was fine with as well.
>>
>>36764692
Yeah, Super Columbine Massacre is great
>>
>>36764483
They were Chads.
>>
>>36764807
Sure but only because the media and public thought they did it because they were bullied, just like how they were members of the trenchcoat mafia which was also a lie.
>>
File: tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo3_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo3_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>36764483
So many threads about the Columbines, and none about Elliot. Seems like the "true Elliot fans", that is the "robots" who want to kill all people for not getting pussy, are doing it deliberately, to get rid of the "wrong kind" of Elliot fans. They are such pack animals, that they can only allow one type of fans, that is their own type.

I f*cking HATE pack mentality. And usually, even people who are the outcasts, are being controlled by that mentality.

Not that I would care otherwise. Not having any Elliot threads around, gives me nicely more time to do other things, like collecting all kinds of material connected to Elliot, to write a (series of) novel(s) based on him. AND, if any f*cker is going to try and prevent me from doing it, just because I am a "wrong kind" of fan, I WILL KILL. :)
>>
>>36764951

Nah I'm pretty sure they did it because of being bullied at least a big part of it.
Being bullied was different back then and jocks were praised by the teachers and some of the teachers even joined in in some ways.
Being a outcast back then was much different than today is all I can say.
Just as the internet was different. A time I truly miss more than any girlfriend's love or yearning for love. I miss the old internet deeply is all I can say. A time long before 4chan and normies.
Life was different, bullies were absolutely unleashed. If you were "smart" you were punished greatly for it.
I guess it also depends on the location if footballers were praised more in a area then goodluck nerds.
Everyone became more effeminate later on.
Test levels were flowing like wine and a weak nerd or shy person ( male ) was the lowest of the garbage to them.
Well enough of "back in my day" youngens never really take heart to that kind of wisdom and assume they know better.
I'm sure previous generations before mine were even more destroyed by bullying.
I think it's healthy though and weeds out the weak even if it can hold consequences like shootings.
>>
>>36764756
I blame that Marilyn Manson fella.
>>
>>36765835

Manson is a cuck.
Being violently outcasted by people are scorned just for fun for years crafts killers.
Whatever media they absorb during this incubation process doesn't matter they would find or create whatever fuel they need to kill.

I am old now and still hold grudges and vehemence against my former classmates.
It doesn't mean I want to kill them but I'd probably laugh my ass off if I heard they suffered and died in some unrelated way.
Everytime I hear about a former classmate dying I find out whatever I can about it and mark a date on my calendar.
I call it like "Bobbymas" or whatever and make it a personal little holiday where I celebrate.
>>
>>36765757
You niggers have to remember that this was almost 20 years ago. Being gay, weak, or generally unpopular was a death sentence and nobody gave a shit, dial-up was typical if you even had a computer, few people had cell phones, Postal 2 had just been released, the twin towers were still standing, Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way" hadn't even been released and Kurt Cobain was alive 5 years before.

It was awhile ago, not even close to what today looks like. It may as well have been 1989.
>>
>>36765931

It was like a internet golden age for outcasts.
Fuck all that 80s 90s kidshow nostalgia shit.
The pain of losing the fucking 'real' internet runs far far deeper than that.
You can at least rewatch old movies or whatever.
You can't relive the old internet. IRC is nothing like it was. There is nothing that even resembles it. Even the old 4chan days are absolutely shit nothing compared to it.
The feels. I rarely ever find someone else in the world who knows this feel.
>>
>>36765974

memes can be funny and all and I can't deny the great hilarious achievements of anonymoose.
But just god damnit. A time where people would talk to each other and not spout memes and stupid as fuck spam at each other.
Nice civil chats with other outcasts.
Cause usually you had to be a fucking weirdo to enjoy being on the internet at all and endure its shortcomings and costs.
Just mostly middle class people / rich people.
The poor were absent.
Minds were sharp even the teens.
>>
>>36765931
Also SOCIAL MEDIA did not exist. So even if you were socially unpopular outcast, you still had some career chances and future possibilities, as you did not have to prove to your employer that you are socially acceptable, by showing the number of your followers in the internet. These days, you need to have at least 100 decent people as your friends in Facebook, if you want to have a good job, aside from few fields like IT business.

Otherwise it did not look that different back then. The lack of internet everywhere did not make it so different. And people DID have cellphones, they just did not stare at them all of the time like blind idiots, as the phones did not have internet connection.
>>
>>36765757
>Nah I'm pretty sure they did it because of being bullied at least a big part of it.

What you are sure about isn't consistent with the evidence. They wanted to blow up the entire school and kill everybody. No group was singled out.
>>
>>36766081

Then you have no idea what its like to actually be bullied in that timeline.
It doesn't matter you want everyone dead.
They didn't stand up for you they deserve to die.
That easy that simple.
>>
>>36765931
>You niggers have to remember that this was almost 20 years ago. Being gay, weak, or generally unpopular was a death sentence and nobody gave a shit, dial-up was typical if you even had a computer, few people had cell phones, Postal 2 had just been released, the twin towers were still standing, Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way" hadn't even been released and Kurt Cobain was alive 5 years before.

Those were the good times.
>>
>>36766081

Let me make it a bit clearer for you then.
I was one of those bullied weak losers IN that timeline.
I hate. Every. Single. Fucker. From my school days. to this day. 20+ years later.
I never joined facebook or myspace because I don't want to see those fuckers.
I just wait for the obituaries and laugh my ass off.
>>
>>36766117
They didn't mention the word bully once in their journal. Eric constantly talked about wanting to kill everybody, "survival of the fittest", rape fantasies etc. He dated different girls before and went to parties. If they wanted to kill jocks, they would have targeted jocks. But they wanted to kill everybody. He was a textbook psychopath.
>>
>>36766148
Sure, and I was bullied too. But the shooting wasn't because they were bullied. It simply isn't consistent with the evidence and journal entries they left behind.
>>
>>36764519
>rodger was the robot
He was a rich cali kid who whined about not being good looking enough to get laid (even though he's at least a 6.5/10 by cali standards).
>>
>>36766151

I can understand why they did what they did.
Enough people targeted you from that school then well just better make sure they all die.
I'm not arguing that they weren't psychopaths.
It takes one to go on a justice killing like that.
I didn't do it and from what I read I was treated worse than them. I'm not glorifying them. They are pussies.

>>36766173

Journals don't mean shit from a fucked up teenager. I wrote a lot of garbage too and grand schemes. Doesn't mean anything.

I don't disagree they are psychopaths. Why is it hard to believe if you get bullied from middleschool to highschool and it never ends you can't snap because of it as ONE of the roots?
lol how old are you btw
I remember being in my early 20s and teens and thought 30 year olds were stupid and fuck too.
>>
>>36766202
Because the shooting wasn't because of bullying you idiot. You are going through a shitton of mental gymnastics. I never said they were bullied, but at the same time they also bullied other kids. Even when they were bullied, they were not bullied more than other students, and many had it worse. They had friends, including female friends, went to parties and proms.

>journals don't mean shit

Are you retarded? It details their plans for the attack and motivations. Seriously do some research. You can believe what you want, but it simply isn't the truth.
>>
>>36766262

I never said it was.
I said it was ONE of the fucking reasons can't you fucking read? lol

Look dumbass.

>>36766202
>because of it as ONE of the roots?

I am from that timeline. I know what it's like. I don't blame them at all for whatever psycho ideas they had and whatever ideas they did.
I went to prom too! Wow! yes even losers back then had the balls to try.
>>
>>36765757
>I think it's healthy though and weeds out the weak even if it can hold consequences like shootings.
There is nothing healthy about bullying. Not even in the sense that it "weeds out the weak" as in many cases when the bullied kids were destroyed by bullies, the society lost something very valuable, such as someone who was exceptionally intelligent or talented. Also thinking about the hell many of the bullied kids went through, being beaten up bloody by packs of other kids on a daily basis, it was A SERIOUS, DEADLY CRIME to let it happen just because it was supposed to teach the kids to survive. It's also EPITOME OF IDIOTISM, to think like that, as the only ones who learned to survive through being bullied, were the weak or the different kids. The rest, those who were healthy and normal did not have to go through the same learning process, as they did not get to be beaten up by packs of other kids at any point. If the same happened to all kids, there would be some kind of a justification to think that becoming bullied is a healthy learning process, but it does not happen.

It is also completely fucking ridiculous, to think that when one kid is being beaten up by ten others, the kid only learns to survive. What kind of an idiot thinks like that? You can not learn anything from a situation like that, but to avoid such situation. It's just the immoral indifference of the adults, when it comes to children, that they belittle everything that is connected to kids, even bullying, as they belittle kids themselves.
>>
>>36766293
>I said it was ONE of the fucking reasons can't you fucking read? lol

Sure, but it wasn't the catalyst or the primary reason. It was just a minor factor and that's all you retard. You act like they snapped and committed the attack because they were bullied. Read Cullen's book and fuck off.
>>
>>36766313

The reduction of real bullying led to bronies is all I can say.
And 500+ genders.

yes. Bullying helps weed them out.
I wouldn't of agreed with myself when I was younger. And I don't appreciate what it did to me.

I'm 30+ years old and posting on /r9k/ with no job or future.
>>
>>36766189
He also had High Functioning Autism and Schizotypal Personality Disorder and brain malfuntion making him unable to control his impulses.
>>
>>36766336

I honestly don't care why they did it.
It doesn't change anything.
All I know is a insight from a broken fucked up life during their time period.
I thought they were awesome when I was a teen. I didn't need to absorb any information other than dead jocks and religious idiots.
I don't really cheer their crime now but as a outcasted teenager the same age ish as them it was amazing. Fucking amazing.
>>
>>36766342
>yes. Bullying helps weed them out
There's no need to "weed out" those who have some potential. Also, to weed out someone, anyone through the process of bullying, is almost the same as torturing them to death and that is why both bullying and allowing it, should have SEVERE PUNISHMENT.
>>
>>36764789
Here is what they have:

https://schoolshooters.info/eric-harris
>>
>>36766376

To add..
I mean how else can I put it.
You are a total loser, shy, no one likes you.
No one really knows or cares about even your name.
You get brutally beat up every other day and no one cares, the teachers turn a blind eye.
They hate you too.

Suddenly some school shooting happens somewhere else in the country.
Suddenly you are a scary motherfucker. Suddenly the biggest jocks in school are terrified and walk around you with their head down. The roles are reversed.
All you got to do is give someone a dirty look and they are chilled to the bone.
Suddenly you have all this power you never held before.

It was amazing.

Let me say I don't support what they did or glorify them now. But I would go to bed at night as a teen and say "THANK YOU"

It saved my life. For better or worse I am still alive I believe strongly because the last years at school I was actually a mysterious guy and not some fedora fag equivalent of today.
I mean can you imagine you are actually now like Sasuke? ( LOL IDK MAN ) something today? Just suddenly you the loser are mysterious and the girls are suddenly interested in you ( some because you are mysterious others now say hi and be nice to you so you dont kill them later )
It was fucking amazing.

That's just my insight from that time as someone much like them.

I was still too socially retarded to actually gain much from it outside a very nice ride out of school.
I did finally get laid in part to the minor confidence boost back then.

That's it. I don't care about some experts opinions or books written about what they did.

I just remember the time somewhat fondly. Maybe I'd be dead if it didn't happen. I don't know. I wouldn't of shot anyone but myself as a depressed loser though. I guess I just wasn't actually psycho.
>>
>>36766567

The hysteria and memory of Columbine only lasted so long too.
Just lucky to have been alive during that time and having at least known to wear a trenchcoat long before it happened.
The stars aligned for me.

Though I'm still a fucking loser arguing on /r9k/.
>>
>>36766657

2 add 2.
>that feel when you are not welcome on /r9k/ either.
>>
even his normie mom used this situation to write book and profit from it. No wonder he did this.

Single mothers and all women are cancer
>>
I remember it changed a lot of school policy. Clear backpacks and visible id's at all times. Increased security, unable to leave bld/property in between classes. I remember crackdowns on normal antisocial behavior that was once acceptable, I remember dress clothes and a restricted personal freedom. If you were a non-threatening weirdo space-based there was more scrutiny.
>>
>>36766901
>dress codes
Whoopsie
>>
>>36766901
>also space-case
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.