[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pharmacists are dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1462051879778.jpg (143KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1462051879778.jpg
143KB, 600x842px
Is there any occupation more worthless than pharmacist?

These dumbasses literally go to school for 8+ years just to sit in fucking walgreens all day and count pills

I don't think there is any more pathetic occupation except maybe veterinarian or accountant
>>
Add lot of things. Almost anything that makes less than $60,000
>>
File: cecilia.jpg (22KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
cecilia.jpg
22KB, 379x379px
>>36764205
>Add lot of things. Almost anything that makes less than $60,000
if someone gave you 300k to eat shit from fat losers every day would you do it
>>
>>36764175
How hard can it be to read a doctors script notes then bottle the specified amount? Dose this really require a medical education?
>>
>>36764245
>Does this really require a medical education?

toddlers can do what they do
next time you go to the pharmacy, don't tip them. They don't deserve our tips, those pieces of shit don't deserve anything
>>
>>36764245
You have to know how different medications react to each other and warn patients about their effects
>>
>>36764280
>You have to know how different medications react to each other and warn patients about their effects
yeah that's why they write prescriptions right?
no, that's what doctors do
>>
When I'm too lazy to look up dosages or when a med requires a lot of work to put the order in like a heparin drip, I play dumb and ask the pharmacists how to do it and make them take a verbal. I like them a lot, except when they argue with me
>>
>>36764289
If a doctor prescribes methadone and the psychiatrist prescribes anti depressents it is the pharmacists job to see that these dont go well together and do something
>>
>>36764289
I think doctors might have less of a fundamental understanding of medications and might sometimes prescribe things that might interact. That being said pharmacists are just a safety mechanism and one that could be replaced by a computer program today.
>>
>>36764386
fucking this, they're a relic from a time before mass information and inter connectivity
>>
>>36764386
>could be replaced by a computer program today.
they could be replaced by fucking vending machines

I don't want these dumb fat fucks staring at me every time I need to pick something up at CVS on the way home

they piss me off
I want them gone
>>
>>36764175
Why are accountants lame?
>>
File: 1468087150667.jpg (223KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1468087150667.jpg
223KB, 750x1334px
>>36764824
>Why are accountants lame?
even accountants hate their jobs, seems pretty lame desu

honestly I have no problems with accountants, I just hate pharmacists so much
>>
>>36764277
>>36764175
Do you dumb cunts literally have any clue what pharmacists do?
The vast majority of "pill counting" is done by pharmacy techs and other pharm grunts.
Pharmacists work alongside doctors to ensure patients get the right meds/dosages. Whenever a doctor has a drug/anti-biotic/vaccine related question they consult a pharmacist.
Sure, their job is manually taxing, but it requires an obscene amount of knowledge, knowledge that doctors don't have the time to bother learning.
This isn't even including the pharmacists in R&D who are literally creating tomorrows medicine to treat your fucking autism.
>>
>>36764367
Yeah but does that really need 8 years of education?
>>
>>36765174
>This isn't even including the pharmacists in R&D who are literally creating tomorrows medicine to treat your fucking autism.

wrong
that's done by biochemists or doctors with experience in the drug field

pharmacists like you sit in a convenience store all day counting pills

and you will die there anon
>>
>>36764277
>tip
Do you really tip pharmacists in Burgerland? Why?
>>
>>36764386
>That being said pharmacists are just a safety mechanism and one that could be replaced by a computer program today.

This is true of a lot of medical professions though. The supply of labor is kept artificially low in order to keep the wages high.
>>
>>36765199
>doctors with experience in the drug field
a.k.a. pharmacists you fucking idiot.
Also literally every thing else I said still applies. If you don't understand the role pharmacists play in the medical field then you don't know enough about it.
>>36765187
Unfortunately yes, because you have to understand every component/chemical in those drugs and how they effect the body. Which means you also have to have complete knowledge of the physiology of the human body to understand how said chemicals alter it.
You have to apply that to an absurd amount of chemicals that go into drugs.
>>
pharmacists are the stupidest people in the medical field

I respect nurses more than I respect pharmacists
>>
>>36765282
Still sounds dumb and boring as fuck. I'm certain pharmacists just go in it to make easy money because it's easier than being a real doctor. There is no pharmacist out there that enjoy what he/she does because of passion or 'wanting to help people' only doctors are the true heroes. I can't wait until the day these idiots are replaced by machines and can get a job with useful skills
>>
You only need an Associates Degree to become a Drug Store Pharmacist you dumbasses...

http://www.learnhowtobecome.org/pharmacy-technician/

And for the money they make, it's a pretty snazzy deal. All you need to do is go to a good CC that has the classes you need to get your license. Anything more in the field then the Drug Store Clerk is going to need a lot more education.

2 years and less then 10K to work a white collar job that does on average 50K a year? It's not bad and if you do it in California where they are Unionized, then you can make a whole lot more.
>>
>>36765388
A pharmacy-tech does a lot of grunt work and makes no where near as much as a pharmacist
>>
>>36764175
I love going to the pharmacy because the girls are cute and that's the only interaction I get on a regular basis
>tfw their hands touch mine when they give me my money back
>>
I hate pharmacists
they suck
>>
File: 1493786224045.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493786224045.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>this thread again already
>>
>>36764245
ever try read a doctors hand writing lol
>>
>>36764245
You basically need to check whether what the doctor writes down is actually a good idea
>>
>>36765174
>the pharmacists in R&D who are literally creating tomorrows medicine to treat your fucking autism
But that's literally all organic and bioanorganic chemists
>>
>>36765601
>this thread again already
the world needs to know
>>
>>36764175
My brother is going into this profession and is going to make literally 100k a year so yea there is that.
>>
>>36767168
>My brother is going into this profession and is going to make literally 100k a year so yea there is that.
He's a loser
>>
>>36766125
>32 posts
>17 posters
Don't you have something better to do?
Like, literally anything
>>
>>36767350
every single time someone references the poster count they are really grasping at straws, like what point are you even trying to make here? Do you expect each poster to only post once retard?
>>
all the pharmacies in my country have for the most part young qt's working the counter, it's astounding

my point is you should fucking kill yourself
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.