[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dad like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

>beta as fuck
>married my asian roastie mum
>divorced her
>doesn't talk to me any more

what about your robloxes?
>>
>>36763144
6'3 bi-polar alcoholic construction worker turned white collar who instilled a sense of incompetence in me from a young age because I was nerdy and wasn't good with cars/carpentry
>>
He's awesome and can destroy any one of your faggot dads in a fight, so remember that when you talk shit to me online.
>>
>>36763144
NEET whose excuse for being a NEET is that he's an artist. He goes to his art studio like once a week and spends the other six days in the armchair, in front of the tv, with a beer. He doesn't talk to me, because I'm practically dead to him, because I'm not a chad like he was when he was my age.
>>
Dad was a hard man growing up. He grew up on a farm in a village, so I think he just never learned how to express love through anything but hard work and providing.

Before I was born, he'd just travel from town to town taking odd jobs when he ran outta cash. I think deep down he resents me for having lost his freedom.

Over the years we've drifted close and away several times over. Even though I think we both with we could be closer, neither of us really knows how.

We don't see each other or talk much anymore.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36763144
>6'0
>had a rough childhood.
>highschool dropout.
>small temper
>cheats on my mom over 3 times.
>not always at home.
>always hangs out with his friends.
>sometimes comes home high.
>he litteraly talked to his shoes.
>Rehab. Somewhat worked.
>have a total of 5 kids. 2 of them are stepbrothers.
>self-employed (lazy bastard)
>never paid child support.
>broke his left leg when he fell off a 2 story apartment complex i dunno how hes still alive, even his doctor said that.
>forever limp
>beat my step-mother
>arrested over 12 times, maybe more.
>currently in wasco state but is getting transfered to a different prison.
To summarize a deadbeat dad.
>>
>>36763304

I doubt it since he'd just pull his gun and shoot your dad kek.
>>
>6'2
>had a rough childhood; his mother was an alcoholic/addict and wasn't around much, and his father worked all of the time in order to support basically raising 3 kids on his own
>dad helped raise his 2 younger sisters
>was a heavy drinker and smoker in his early 20's, but quit both entirely when my mom got pregnant with my older sister
>loves all kinds of music and uses it to escape stress
>overall wonderful dad and did his best to provide for us
It makes me feel even more guilty for being a fuck up
>>
>chad rugby player pot head in his youth
>fucked asian mum and got trapped with children
>workaholic
>cleanaholic
>short temper
>always shouting
>has awful relationships with his kids
>one became a drug addict
>one became a shut in
>one never talks to him

I am the shut in.
>>
>>36763144

>born on the wrong side of a class war
>extremely redpilled
>came to australia with his family from greece when he was 10
>mother died and raised his sister and brother on his own while his father worked his fingers to the bone to support them
>extremely intelligent and tall

I love my dad, and I have extreme pity reserved for those who were cursed to miss out on such a vital experience
>>
>>36763855
Your dad was a pathetic loser who couldn't get a white wife, so he had to go for a white-worshipping Asian woman.
>>
>>36763144
5'9 bald manlet that was a junkie and spent my entire life until I was 19 in prison in another state for murder. I only ever spoke to him once. I dunno what happened to him when he got out. I don't care.
>>
>>36763144
>shorter than wife
>younger than wife
>dumber than wife
>abusive, but too dumb/crazy to realise
>schizoaffective
>from the south, has accent
>angery when corrected over hick words
>hick talk eg: squeeze, maletosterone, romble noodles
>thinks everyone is abusing him when he's abusing
>a little agoraphobic
>contronts people once he actually goes outside being overly nice and social
>goes home to bitch about how he hates all people
>befriends blacks
>vents about niggers for hours at home
>makes loud inhuman noises to annoy his wife
>randomly smiles, laughing, before he get's violent
>one day asked mother about bruises on legs
>he overhears me
>>that's from an aaaassss kickin' *all smiles and laughs*
>makes like it's no big deal
>brags about how he can squeeze a persons hand and feel the bone crumble
>bends spoons out of shape for no reason
>teases me trying to call me in to see the news, even though he knows I disregard news
>>
>>36763882
Yes I know.

Thats why I mentioned it. One of his brothers is the same. He actually got a wife that couldn't speak English.
>>
>>36763956
squoze*
He pronouces that wrong, you'd have to hear him say such things.

Calls chafing gaulded.

Calls rotator cuffs rotary cuffs.
>>
>>36763144
>5'2
>Alpha as fuck
>Has a voice that makes women wet
>Get into an argument and he'll verbally tear you to pieces
>Ended up having 5 kids to 2 different women and has been married 3 times
>Also intelligent, and loves astronomy
>>
>>36763144
don't bring your bullshit around here
my dad is a hard working and dedicated man and also very smart and has multiple degrees and certifications
the fact that I will never really measure up to him despite having his near constant approval and reassurance is part of the reason I am so fucked up

he is 66 coming this January and will retire and cuck the jew for SS
>>
>>36763144
>grew up poor
>got very lucky and somehow landed a computer job right when that market took off
seriously, they had to teach him how to use a computer when they hired him
>moved up the corporate ladder by not being incompetent at programming
>landed a managerial position
>somehow met my mom at some point during this process
>no real idea how
>they got married for some reason
>she was pretty cute when she was younger so i get it from his perspective
>she's also completely insane, but in a harmless way
>has some kids
>lives a comfortable middle class lifestyle
>mainly just plays golf with his work friends
>still married, never any marital problems whatsoever

a lot of thinks broke in my dad's favor, but he's also reasonably intelligent and hard-working.
he has a happy life and as far as i know he deserves it

sucks his son turned out to be such a failure but he doesn't realize it/think so yet.
still waiting for that shoe to drop
>>
>>36763144
>family man
>hairy bear
>cares about my mother a lot
>humble
>loves children and flowers
>cool as fuck but angry when he talks about the manipulation of the masses
>passionate about history, politics, geography, weapons and ships
>can cook, clean, repair electronic devices and make furniture from scratch
>well versed in IT
>has read a ton of books
He is amazing
>>
>>36763144
You a dickhead?
>>
>>36763995
>>36763956
>cries like a baby after shit hits the fan*
>apologetic after shit hits the fan*
>has ptsd
And because of me knowing him, I'll never feel sorry for anyone that has ptsd. You can just keep blaming the last person because of that shit, but I don't buy it. Fuck people with ptsd. May they all burn in hell. I'm contemplating working at a nursing home just so I can be super nice to people like him that end up alone there, seeing as how he loves to threaten kicking us out randomly at night, screaming get out and saying he'll just live in one of those.

I don't blame people for abuse of the elderly. If they were nice, someone would have taken care of them.

But I've no where to go because neet LMFAO
>>
>beta
>somewhat autistic, he doesn't express any feelings, it's like a plant
>only thing he cares about is money
>uncultured as fuck, probably read less than 10 books in his entire life
>doesn't have any hobbies or interests of any kind
>>
>>36763144
>ex-military
>fucked from divorce that he instigated
>asshole personality that eventually became bitterness
>browbeat sister into keeping him around
>stopped giving me VA tuition benefit purely because he said I could enlist if I needed it
>5'6" while I'm 5'11"
>my last words to him were "Then I guess we're done here".
>want to reconnect with him...once I make 40k-60k a year, to prove I didn't need the military to amount to something
>>
Manlet with anger problems, smart and funny but really low self esteem and autist about obscure music. Had a super shitty childhood but at least he made sure mine was only marginally less shitty. His only accomplishment was having a loser like me for a son be slightly less of a loser than he was at my age, but my brother is exactly the same level of loser as he was so I guess he's 1 for 2. Now content to live off pension, clean the house, talk to his animals, and smoke a ton of weed.
>>
>>36763994
That's actually really shit for you. It's already difficult being biracial, but with all the complexes of beta white dad & self-hating asian mom it's even worse. You have to find your own role models.Sorry mate
>>
>>36764185
You have to go back to rlebblt.
>>
>>36764073
ocd*
He has that too. It's very aggravating. He cleans enough to have a partime job, but is disabled, and we obviously never have visitors. It's pointless.
>unplugs le microwave after use
>leaves tv on all day even after he leaves
REEEEEEEEtarded.
>>
>>36764212
Fuck off whitey

oreagnonono
>>
File: smug.png (12KB, 673x257px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
12KB, 673x257px
>turbo Chad
>rich but was poor when young
>self-made man
>6'2
>loves golf
>family guy
>stopped smoking when my health got worse
>stopped drinking after he realized his bad habits
>wants me to succeed but doesn't care if i fail
>genuine care
>just wants me to bee myself :^^)
>raised me poor
>gives me a shit ton of money now that i know its value

can't ask for a better dad
i just feel sorry that i'm a piece of shit and a robot
>>
File: 1481402624580.jpg (25KB, 271x313px) Image search: [Google]
1481402624580.jpg
25KB, 271x313px
>>36763144
>bodybuilder
>chad
>narcissist
>rage/violent
>bully

I hate him tbqhwyf
>>
I never met my dad but I am sure he would be a buff dude
>>
>>36764401
Dude, you have more money right now than any three people put together in my entire lineage. I'm not even making 30k a year due to me having 0 connections and having had to start with nothing but a car, my clothing and silverware (in storage, was homeless for a while). I've been on my own since I was 21.

Sort yourself out.
>>
>i think he's 5'10
>really nice
>british, my mom is american
>was horribly abused by his father
>went back to his father's house years later and beat the shit out of him
>loves trains
>good taste in music
>builds shit
>loves and is proud of me
he's a great guy
>>
My dad is always angry and expects too much from me. Nothing I do or say is good enough. He's very smart and always manages to maintain an air of superiority over everyone he ever talks to. No matter who it is. I admire that and respect that. So I don't hate him.
>>
>>36763144
>Straight shooting extremely blunt, doesn't take shit from anyone kind of guy
>was always there for me and my brother
>taught us how to be men and instilled values like work ethic, not giving a shit about other's opinions, etc
>sacrificed everything to make sure me and my brother had the best upbringing he could provide
>always looked up to him, revolved nearly every decision around making him proud
>still hang out together whenever we have to go grocery shopping/run errands and just shoot the shit

Love the guy desu. Its my mom that fucked me up with her extreme overprotective nature.
>>
File: Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png (102KB, 345x230px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png
102KB, 345x230px
>>36764401
>has more money than I'll ever have in my entire life (murkan too)
>comes on this website for no fucking reason
>could be high, drunk, live modestly for the rest of his life and not fucking care high and shit all day
>>
>>36763304
Nice try but all the federal lawyers and judges and cops are in my dad's pocket
>>
>>36764401
holy shit. Buy a bunch of shops idiot. Live off the rent for the rest of your life. You're rich. Nearly a million dollars. Are you an idiot?
>>
>married a 35-year-old single mom, who is now obese, when he was 27 (dammit dad why did you do this to yourself)
>biggest beer gut you've ever seen
>tries to lose weight and fails
>works 60-70 hours a week at his accounting job
>few friends
>spends very little time on hobbies
>rarely exhibits hobbies
>mom doesn't cook for him and nags him frequently

Literally the perfect beta. Most of my social flaws I can tie back to him being a poor role model.
>>
he's missing some teeth and likes horse racing
>>
>5'9
>handsome
>alpha
>in great shape
>old man can still pick up girls half his age with ease
>pretty much the definition of chad
>still an idiot
>still gets into bad relationships
>still depressed
>either an alcholic or stoner (maybe both)

let this be lesson to you guys. sex and women aren't everything
>>
>>36764005
Did you mean to make me cringe?
>>
>ex-military, buff but childish
>temper over nothing
>eventually ditched my mom, brother, and i to live in southeast asia
>pissed away my inheritance on whores, married a single mom and is now an english teacher

i'm better off pretending he doesn't exist
>>
All u fags r talking about how witty and resilient your fathers are. Confirmation bias much? You idolize a man who created you from his own seed and partly shaped you as a person since birth. Your dads probably seem like huge faggots to the rest of us.
>>
I never really knew my dad to begin with, even though I lived with him until I was twelve. He got Alzheimer's when I was seven and died in a nursing home when I was thirteen. The relationship I did have wasn't good either. Just imagine something similar to Tomoya and his dad if you've seen Clannad. I wish I could have talked to him more about his interests, because those are mine now. He was a French immigrant to America and was very worldly. I shunned him instead. I wish I could have learned some French from him.
>>
>tall white guy
>introverted but has enough social skills to hold a job
>has chinese gf
>gf has ocd and he goes along with it, doing whatever stupid shit she wants even when she isnt around to see it (like wearing rubber gloves while helping me move so his hands wouldnt get "contaminated")
>he also takes her on expensive holidays overseas at least once a year
>he doesnt believe anxiety disorders are a thing and complains about her behavior behind her back but wont do anything about it because he is codependant
>has an autistic level interest in kayaking
>>
>>36764604
Yeah? My Dad works for Nintendo, so he has the Yakuza at his disposal.
>>
>>36764717
>5'9
>implying he's handsome
>implying he's alpha
>implying he's in great shape
>5'9
>>
>>36765234
evidently, height isn't that important since he can still pick up women
>>
>>36765234
Lanklet virgins never rest, and get more salty each day.
>>
>>36763304
ok.
orgenalliano
>>
File: hapafinalquestion.jpg (320KB, 1898x838px) Image search: [Google]
hapafinalquestion.jpg
320KB, 1898x838px
>>36763144
lol, you are an Elliot-tier hapa
>>
>>36765624
I think statistics show that like 80% of WMAF hapas are born with mental issues

that should be enough to stop people from thinking about committing such a biological crime
>>
>>36765624
mayli is the cutest girl on there bro
>>
File: 1461631956436.jpg (95KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461631956436.jpg
95KB, 919x720px
Some thick rimmed glasses fuck from New Jersery whose dad never taught him anything because the old man was a mangled up wreck cared for by the state. Got snapped up by some southern floozy he met on springbreak then got roped into marrying her so she could run away from her parents then they raised one super neckbeard, a comp sci sjw chick, and a pothead college drop out. He's alright but he works too much and then manages his money really poorly anyways, he'll go for days without seeing anybody because he works so late and then when he gets home he just cusses people out and drinks cream soda.
>>
>>36763144
>Knowing anything about your father besides his race
Fucking normalfags
>>
File: rgt5417.jpg (40KB, 647x485px) Image search: [Google]
rgt5417.jpg
40KB, 647x485px
>Dead
No chill
>>
>>36763144
>Swedish
>Traveled around Europe playing Irish music with friends for years after high school
>got PhD in Biochemistry then got an MBA when he was like 40
>funny guy
>sometimes a spastic in arguments

Pretty cool guy
>>
File: 1470161784112.png (300KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1470161784112.png
300KB, 500x373px
He had an abusive mother and passive alcoholic father (who mostly drank because he had to live with the very same woman). He ran (enrolled into college in different city) from house when he was 16 and spent 3 years studying. He was quite successful DJ but he "technician" one in the trio. Had a couple of girlfriends but never got into really long term relationship. Some time later he worked in another city and met my mom in the same workplace and married mom when he was 23 (had me when he was 25). As much as he's good with household works and fixing machines, he's a very emotionally closed off person and prefers spending time alone reading material on planes, guns, WWII, history and playing card games. We never had a talk about girls, dating or life in general and i guess because of that i'm 24 years old khv.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.