[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FnF/ - The Frog and Feels Tavern - Help Wanted Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 17

File: fnf.jpg (58KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
58KB, 614x389px
Welcome to another comfy night at the Frog and Feels Tavern. We are hiring for anons to run this place in other time zones and on nights when I'm unavailable.

Pull up a chair. Grab a drink, share a feel, or just enjoy the ambience. All robots are welcome here.

We have a jukebox if you'd like to place a quarter, or there's a piano in the corner that I can unlock on request.
>>
>>36762814
Just put 2 grand into crypto since there's not much stopping me from killing myself anyway
I feel so alive
One way or another I'll see you on the other side robots
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 915x960px
>tfw not even the frogs and feels tavern wants to hire you
>>
>>36762834
Into Crypto? Like Bitcoin?

What's your endgame?
>>
Currently just fucking around in other threads and boards alike, trying to find interesting stories and people.

and argue about waifus
>>
Take this nurd

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>36762814
Extra dry martini, my usual.

Today was better. Started in complete dissociation but I've ended on a lighter note, which is good. Gonna get some programming done tomorrow.
>>
>>36762845
What are your qualifications, good anon? Our requirements are capacity to dispense beverages and ability to provide comfort to weary anons in a cold world of feels.
>>
File: tmp_9391-1493775693032451284636.jpg (1MB, 1035x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9391-1493775693032451284636.jpg
1MB, 1035x1500px
All I want is a girl to play games and cuddle with, why can't I have that? What did I do in my last life?
>>
>>36762857
Etherium, my dude
Either I strike it rich and ride off into the sunset or lose everything and commit suicide
Oh, right, bar. I need to not take my eyes off this shit, give me the most caffeinated thing you have, please.
>>
File: 1358640403501.png (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1358640403501.png
60KB, 200x200px
>>36762814
Hey man. At the end of everything, things are just things..you know? I'm gonna nap on the counter if you don't mind
>>
>>36762901
I have no qualifications, I don't what to work anyways, I'm too useless. Give me some vodka, please.
>>
File: 1493656238029.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493656238029.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>36762814
Got any music suggestions?

>bro walking to work in a storm
>start to feel like shit
>thoughts once again spiral into depression and anger
>want to cry but no tears fall
>>
>>36762868
Who's your waifu, friend?

I had to kill my waifu. It was the hardest thing I ever did.

>>36762884
Martini, Extra Dry. Lighter note? I'm glad to hear it. If you'd like, >>>/g/ is always willing to help a programmer. Be prepared for a lot of free software shilling, though.

>>36762916
You haven't met her yet, friend.

>>36762919
We've got some red bull, if you'd like. A few neighboardhoods over, The Prancing Trap in /b/, has a few meth dealers.

So you're doing double or nothing? I discourage suicide as a general policy but I have to say that's a fascinating position to be in.
>>
>>36762960
Thanks for the hope, but I know I never will
>>
I should sleep, but drinking is the only thing that gives me pleasure.
>>
>>36762945
Please don't nap on our counter. You can nod off in a booth or rent a room if you desire.

>>36762947
A shot of vodka. Don't say that, anon. You have two functioning legs, I presume. What do you enjoy doing, if I may inquire?

>>36762950
I may as well drop a quarter of my own into the jukebox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w57MtEtyWUA

A cold situation, friend. If nothing else, there's a certain poetic beauty to the image of crying in a storm.

>>36762986
I know the feel, friend, like there's nothing doing. All I can say is life is unpredictable.

>>36763001
Off by one from free drinks for the night. Let me give you a shot of vodka just for the sentiment, though.
>>
>>36762960
Sure, I'll take it. Don't know about meth, though, I want to live if this works.
Aye, all or nothing, man. The woman I love left me, so one way or another I'm gonna fucking show her.
>>
>>36762814
what time zones you need?
Im on the US east coast active 3pm-5am
>>
File: 0981_-_GcSeEVx.png (12KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
0981_-_GcSeEVx.png
12KB, 485x312px
>tfw turn 19
>existential crisis
>still no gf
>no job
>haven't went to college
>don't know what to major in

vodka on the rocks please
>>
>>36763059
I myself am West Coast, when I can I'm active from 9 PM to 3 AM PST. We could really use an East Coast barkeep.

>>36763057
Here's your drink, friend. Before the dealer drops the cards, do you mind sharing with us the tale of your lost love?

>>36763066
Here's your shot of Vodka, friend. You're lucky West Coast Leaf Bartender is on today.

What do you enjoy doing?
>>
>>36763125
count me In then
Aint like i got any thing better to do
>>
File: bags.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
bags.gif
20KB, 633x758px
> finally get GF
> she actually falls madly in love with me
> I have severe anxieties about commitment
> I don't have the energy to sustain the relationship
> the relationship is doomed; it depends on how long I can keep forcing myself to spend time with her

I feel horrible. What I've realized is that when I met her, she became another escapist fantasy for me. She was on the level of a drug for me. On some level, I was blindsided by the revelation that she's another human being with her own feelings and her own desires.

I'm a selfish piece of shit and I feel horrible. I should neck myself but I don't have the balls. Give me a shot of 180 Proof Bacardi.
>>
>>36763125
She doesn't matter any more and that's all I want to dwell on the past, know what I mean?
Allegedly a big break happening within the next 20 minutes.
Mind if I drop a quarter in the jukebox? Sums up my feelings about now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrFiOjxk5s
>>
>>36763125
turning 27 right now, between jobs. Getting job at a pizza place soon probably, feel like my life is shit. Roof is leaking really bad now.

I'd like some decent cabernet sauvignon leave the bottle please.
>>
>>36763125
i enjoy
>reading
>being /out/
>listening to music
there's not much because i basically lost interest in a lot of things i did enjoy
>>
File: 1493837570723.jpg (18KB, 325x515px) Image search: [Google]
1493837570723.jpg
18KB, 325x515px
I just hate the fact that I complain so much about everything. A lot of people have stopped talking to me because that's all I do apparently. It really sucks when I can't enjoy the simple things like superheroes and Netflix and Normie stuff. It really sucks that I can't get into any of that. Why can't I just enjoy things instead of points out their flaws. I hate this.
>>
>>36763024
>Off by one from free drinks for the night. Let me give you a shot of vodka just for the sentiment, though.

I'm more of a whiskey man, but I enjoy vodka all the same.

I was so bored at work this week that I started composing poetry. I am not a creative type.
>>
File: DSCF0407.jpg (1000KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0407.jpg
1000KB, 1920x1080px
>>36762814
Bartender, I'll take a double Whiskey and Coke. You know what, fuck it, just grab some ice and a glass and fill it up with cheap whiskey. I need to forget I exist for a while.

This uni madness is killing me, its been a tough few months across the board. I have zero friends here, I just go to class and go back home. Failed a calc course for the 2nd time, this time from being sick and falling behind. I'm burnt out and my depression got worse with that sinking knowledge. I have to beg to be let in again. If that wasn't enough bullshit, the local jew den in city hall sent me a nice letter today saying my license got suspended due to not paying a ticket from last year they sent zero reminders on paying or even notified me it existed. Good thing I have savings for it to pay the whole balance so the suspension gets reversed, but its rage fuel opening up a nice surprise like that one.

God fucking help me there is 50+ more years of this shit. It aint getting better. Its just some new flavor of shit.
>>
File: 1493058611123.png (83KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1493058611123.png
83KB, 291x343px
give me whatever you like man. im just gonna drink away the sorrow and doze off in a booth or something.
>>
I'll just have a beer.
Got discrete math final on Saturday, haven't even studied and will fail 100%. And then I got a call from the mining company I worked at last summer that I could work again. I hated it beacause I was worried all the time due to my social anxiety, but my parents are kinda forcing me to work. Oh well nothing like a beer in the morning. Not my much people around, lazy night huh?
>>
>>36763167
Welcome to the team!

>>36763188
Free shot for those dubs, friend. Maybe you should be honest with her about how you feel for once in your life.

>>36763196
Don't dwell on the past. I can respect that. You mean to say endgame occurs in 20 minutes? I can't even imagine the excitement you must be feeling.

>>36763205
Here's your bottle, friend. Pizza places are good. You can make a lot of money doing delivery, or else the kitchen isn't bad. Not as fast-paced as fast food.

>>36763206
Hmm. You can build on that, though. Consider applying for a job at a library, or in construction. Just anything to force yourself out of the house, really.

>>36763215
Hard to stop complaining beyond "just stop doing it". I know your feel, though.

>>36763222
And he wins free drinks for the night! Care to share a bit of that poetry, or do you need a few more shots of whiskey?

>>36763232
Enjoy your Gin and Tonic. What's got you down?

>>36763223
Uni is a fucking drag. The normie memes about the coked-out sex party that is college are lies. All I can say is power through it. Things improve the more freedom you acquire in life.
>>
File: 1483445033012.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1483445033012.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>36763024
Thanks for the music, I'm just glad there's people out there that are in the same boat as me.
We're all here today and I think that counts for something if not nothing. Hope the rest of you can hang in there just as I try to, we'll make it somewhere r9k if we just keep sailing onward.
Stay strong robots
>>
>>36763287
It's a miserable story, anyway.
According to some anon on /biz/ breakout is imminent, but hey, right now it's good enough for me.
>>
can i buy a bottle here? you can pour it all night if you want, but i want the whole thing

worst day of my entire life, without contest
fuck everything fuck living it's all so fucking shit
>>
>>36763264
Here's your beer, friend. A mining company? Like, working at the mines?

>>36763321
That's a beautiful though, anon. All the world's a stage, and we are merely players.

>>36763341
Exciting.

>>36763352
Sure, I suppose. What happened?
>>
>>36763287
Thanks bartender anon I will be working in the kitchen. I hope it's a little more laid back working there than my lost job.
>>
>>36763287
>And he wins free drinks for the night! Care to share a bit of that poetry, or do you need a few more shots of whiskey?

It's some short ballad meter bullshit. A knight comes to slay a dragon, but the dragon is too depressed to fight back. What good is his hoard of treasure when all he does is sleep alone in his lair?

I haven't decided on the ending yet. Does the knight say 'well this is easy' and put the dragon out of his misery, or does he decide there's no honor in that and invite the dragon to protect his village? Then the dragon can find meaning in life again.
>>
>>36763405
Personally, I'd have the knight invite the dragon back to the village and go from there.
>>
blog/10

I have no idea how I can go back the "real" world after so many years of NEETing it up. I'm 24 (25 in a few months), never had a job, 0 connections, etc. Even if I wanted to re-enter society I think I'd have zero chances explaining to someone how I made it to 24 without having a single job.

I think my brain is also permanently fried from abusing Ativan for about 2 1/2 years straight.

I'd just wake up and slam about 100mgs of Seroquel then put myself into an 8 hour coma. On the days I didn't have seroquel I'd do about 15mg of Ativan and get messed up. I can't remember for shit anymore and generally feel stupider than I did when I was younger.
>>
Shit, last FnF was supposed to be the last. Is the place under new management? Let me get a well whiskey sour too please.

Fucking schizo and been off my pills for a month. May seem like a bad idea, but those pills are legit scary, with side effects being akathisia and tardive dyskinesia. A few days ago I smoked a few bowls after a night of sleeplessness, and I felt the voices controlling my thoughts and feelings, as if I were a puppet. Now when I talk to whoever claimed to be doing it, they say nothing of the sort happened. I'm starting to get delusions within the context of my hallucinations. My sleeping pattern was well fucked, would wake up at 4 in the morning, fall asleep at 8, wake up three hours later, then fall asleep again during the evening. I have so much shit to do, but I can't bring myself to do it. Been wearing dirty shit, haven't showered in about a week, haven't done my FAFSA application, haven't been looking for a job, neglected eating for a while.

I also went on the road prior to this rut, mucked about the west coast, busking for a little bit, but really our band wasn't doing as much as I had hoped, me being underage, we couldn't really play at bars/venues, so me and our rhythm guitarist did the old ID switcharoo, which worked a few times. And I played on a fucking cajon (a hollow box with a snare) and foot tambourine, playing it felt so lacking. The band leader destroyed his credit, so we waited in the middle of nowhere in Idaho for a week to get some money hopefully. It was actually nice, but after about a month of staying off the internet, not fapping, not doing shit, I just went crazy with the fucking internet on my phone. That's when the band saw me in my vegetated stated, and was really disappointed by how I really was.
>>
>>36763549
Holy shit. Who were you living with as a NEET?

Low-level shit like busboy-ing doesn't require you be anything above literal downy tier, jobs wise. Just say "medical issues" when asked in the interview. If they actually press for more details (they won't) just say something like "you don't want to know" and change the subject.

As for the addiction, look into an N.A. chapter in your neighbourhood.

>>36763577
Whiskey Sour, for free for those dubs. I bought the old building. Thought about renovating it but I remembered all those beautiful nights Jack brought us and I just couldn't bring myself to change it.

> akathisia and tardive dyskinesia

Definitions? Mental Illness is a tough cookie; the meds are awful but so is the disease. Feel free to talk about whatever you want in this bar.
>>
>>36763643
Thanks for listening man, it may seem counter-productive, but bitching about my problems to real people really lets off some steam.

Akathisia is hard to explain, it's like dysphoria on crack. No matter what you do, time moves so slowly, you can't wait to get to bed and end the day, end the pain of existence. It's not the same pain as depression or existential crises, it's like not being content with anything, and being extremely restless, you're body doesn't stop moving. It's like RLS but in all positions, everywhere, I would fidget relentlessly, it's a terrible affliction in itself, arguably worse than the psychosis itself.

Tardive dyskinesia is a debilitating muscle disorder. I couldn't walk two blocks without my muscles in my hips and neck contorting and stiffening up hard. I would walk like I was crippled, with my head turned at about a 45 degree angle. It's legit painful, and on one of my walks my dad carried me most of the way home. It tapers off and after about a month of taking it, you're free of it, but it comes back after about 10 years of the lowest possible prescribed dose, and it's likely to be permanent after that.

I'm only getting worse in my head, and I don't want to get to a point where I seriously have to choose between harsh psychosis and debilitating movement disorders, so I made the choice a bit early, and I honestly think I'm better off like this.
>>
Feel like I come in here every night to whine about my oneitis bullshit. Just give me a rum and coke barkeep, I'll drown my sorrows in silence.
>>
>>36763860
some times i worry i have early signs of schizophrenia anon. reading your posts kind of eases my worries. I think i'll keep staying schizoid personality disorder like my shrinks tell me.
>>
>>36763492
That fits my theme better. By serving a community and protecting others, he can derive meaning again and escape from his suicidal nihilism.

But then, work makes me depressed enough that just laying down to die seems attractive, too.
>>
>>36763860
Ultimately you'd know better than me what the right choice is. Medication or Illness is a rock and a hard place if I ever saw one.

>>36763927
Rum and Coke, friend. Feel free to tell us again.

>>36763940
Watch some Terry A. Davis on youtube (they suspended his hitbox stream) if you want to see someone who let their schizophrenia run amok.

>>36763941
That's a beautiful story, anon. What's your job?
>>
>>36763940
How does it ease your worries? What are your symptoms and how old are you?
>>
>>36763976
>That's a beautiful story, anon. What's your job?
I'm an engineer. But not the sort that studied to be. Nor the sort that I want to be.
>>
File: 1492640934034.gif (729KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1492640934034.gif
729KB, 500x359px
>>36763860

Those feels anon

Imagine tardive akathisia, that's right akathisia that continues after you stop the meds.

It's been 2 months for me and I have to take 1200 mg of gabapentin to control the akathisia. It's still there but I can at least sit and watch TV or browse the web on my phone.

More negative than positive symptoms, delusions and paranoia are mostly in check. Showering every 2 days, could be better at that. Waking up at 12 pm everyday, need to fix that shit.

I agree that the side effects are worse than the psychosis, it's rough but ask your doc about gabapentin. It's worked wonders for me, I literally would have killed myself if I didn't have it.
>>
>>36763976
>Feel free to tell us again.
Not much to it. Fell head over heels for an absolute qt, she's really sweet and fun to be around. She's easy to talk to too, and she actually seems to like me. I try to rationalize it as just her being friendly and not some kind of secret reciprocated desire, especially since she's already in a committed relationship. But I can't help but wonder if we could've been together had we met in different circumstances, and I'll probably spend years wondering that.
>>
>>36764023
>tardive akathisia

That's horrible, I'm glad I got off haldol before that occurred. I lasted for about three months of untreated akathisia, and then I just couldn't take it anymore. My doctor prescribed me an anti-parkinsonian called cogentin, which helped a lot, but also increases the risk of developing TD, also giving you less time before it occurs. Being a druggie, I heard about gabapentin, and heard it makes you blissfully high the first time you take it, but never again, how true is this? Also, what anti-psychotic do you take?
>>
>>36764172
Damn. Let me pour you another Rum and Coke, mon ami.
>>
>>36764202
Thanks, barkeep. At least everything else is slowly getting better for me, a year from now I can see myself living a pretty decent life. Just wish I could share it with her.
>>
>>36762845
Getting a job these days is impossible. Entry level positions require a year of experience in the field nowadays. Really, "entry level" is just a euphemism for "shit pay and no benefits" now.

Of course, they don't expect anyone to meet these requirements. They put them up just to preclude anyone else from taking a job when they already know who they're going to hire. You never had a shot at it because Carol's niece needs money for a prom dress.

I genuinely don't know how I'm supposed to move out of my parents' house. My degree is a meme, nothing is paying a living wage, and even the shit jobs are hard to get. With each passing day I'm further convinced that an /r9k/ commune may really be our best hope.
>>
Hello, Bartender. How are you? I hope you're doing alright.

I'm in a darker place right now. A person I care about struggles with alcoholism, and it's seriously dragging me down, being always there for them and all, you know? I'm the kind of person that has never had the desire to drink -- if I'm offered, I may accept, but I never wanted to drink myself, I never made the first step. But that person... let's just say... I guess they always crave the bottle. So I feel a bit lost and tired and drained.

Anyway, one shot of lemon liquor, please. And some strong black tea if that's okay. I once ordered some liquor with coffee here and the other bartender called me a hipster and said to fuck off. Well... let me enjoy things how I enjoy them, you know. Not all of us have good relations with alcohol.
>>
File: sharktank.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sharktank.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
I'm willing to make a deal with you, Barkeep. I want a 35% stake in the Frog and Feels in exchange for 500,000, with 10% down.
>>
>>36764415
Glad to hear it.

>>36764455
Have a free drink to calm yourself, my friend. Life's a drag, I try to offer comfort where I can.

>>36764460
Lemon Liquer, coming up. With some black tea. That bartender will be written up; we don't treat fellow robots like that here. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

>>36764470
Not in the market, Kevin.
>>
File: IMG_86241.png (715KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_86241.png
715KB, 719x1280px
>>36764194

I'm supposed to be on Zyprexa but I don't take it right now. The drug that caused the tardive akathisia was Abilify.

FUCK ABILIFY, THAT SHIT IS THE WORST DRUG I'VE EVER TAKEN (and I've done DXM)

Gabapentin doesn't get me high at all, just deals with the akathisia. I've heard Lyrica is just a way better version of gabapentin so my dream is to get that.

One time when the akathisia was real bad I drank two bottles of wine and blacked out. Woke up on the floor of the living room 7 hours later, thought maybe an hour had passed. I discover that while blacked out I took upward of 7 grams of gabapentin, must've of just downed handfuls of pills.

That was about 3 months ago. My pdoc upped my gabapentin dosage to 1800 mg, so I take 1200 and have plenty left over in case of emergency.
>>
>>36764507
Maybe you (or anyone else present at the bar) have any advice how to help a person with a drinking problem?

Thank you for the liquor and tea.
>>
Bartender may I have a tequila please? I need some liquid courage and some potential advice about overcoming my social anxiety about talking to girls and new people, long enough to introduce myself to the girl I've had a crush on but never talked to before. It's frustrating because I go to try to talk to her and either chicken out, get cucked by the universe, or I freeze up 15 feet away thinking of what to say. Apparently she's as bad as i am as far as social interaction goes. Really quiet, but extremely cute.
>>
>>36764540
You can introduce him to the twelve steps and maybe refer him to an A.A. branch in your area.

Make sure he knows you care about him and want to help him, and make sure you are good enough with words to keep him in that frame of mind if you decide to try talking to him about it.

What happens with addicts, unless you're borderline Master Persuader, is they go on the defensive and get mad if you try to help because they will hallucinate that you're judging them and attacking them. I do mean hallucinate; if you hooked them up to lie detectors they would pass swearing that you attacked them.

>>36764569
Tequila pour vous. It takes a specific amount of alcohol to stop social anxiety without unleashing your power level. In my experience I overshoot that mark.

Just ask some basic questions like "do you like any books" or "see any good movies recently". You're gonna slay that pussy, my friend.
>>
My life's dream was to join the military, and today I was given the final "no". I don't even know what to do from here.
>>
>>36764621
Thank you bartender, your kind words give me solace among the stress. I'll keep your advice in mind.
>>
>>36762814

Hello bartender, i wish a Tequila with lemon and salt.

I'm the anon who always orders the fucking tequila...

Today i have no feelings for nobody, i feel so neutral at the moment, i feel lonely yet not mad, like i'm good with myself, i don't know how to explain it.
>>
How can I be happy in the moment boys

Steal some more wine from my parents bartender. Cheers
>>
File: tequila_sale_e_limone_recipe.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tequila_sale_e_limone_recipe.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>36764906
Not the bartender, but I snuck this in for you. On me.

I get this as well I think. Do you feel preoccupied with "self-interest"?
>>
>>36762814
Dear bartender, after my bf went home and I expressed my deep thoughts about the difficulties of (mostly his) depression, he said I am the love of his life otherwise he wouldn't have dated me in the first place. In the morning, I noticed I got blocked by him on fb. It's been 2 days (3rd starting) and I'm dying. I want to give him time and space yet I'm worried and I have no idea if it's what he really wants. He didn't say a thing. What should I do?

>>36763188
I hope you're not L.
>>
File: IMG_0859.jpg (55KB, 230x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0859.jpg
55KB, 230x272px
>>36762814
There's a grill at work that I barely see but I really like her so far, but I only talked to her 3-4 times.
Is it ok for me to ask her out?
>>
Get me some cheap whiskey, please

Cried myself to sleep thinking about lying on grass, holding hands with a girl who loves me

It's not even about the fucking anymore, I just want to have someone to tell me she cares about me
>>
File: 1469153708367.jpg (127KB, 567x513px) Image search: [Google]
1469153708367.jpg
127KB, 567x513px
is this joint still open and if so pour me a jameson on the rocks
life is not so fucking well at the moment

>broke up with a girlfriend of one year
>immediately got a chance with another girl but I have zero desire to move in on that chance
>since the break up my mood has taken an absolute nosedive, I feel depressed, bored, don't feel like doing anything, I'm not fun to be around and mostly just have a desire to get wasted and have been doing so for the past ten days more or less relentlessly
>work is not going on so well due to some technical issues that are causing me a lot of stress, and even worse due to overall personal mental state I don't really give two fucks about it at this moment which I really can't afford to do
>no friends to talk to about it all
>have a hobby that includes some other people but I am really growing apart from them and don't feel a lot of motivation to invest myself into it further
>turning 27 in a couple of months and that is another can of worms that I am not looking forward to
>nothing gives me joy and I just cannot wait for the night to fall so that I can fall asleep
>>
>>36762814
I have a friend who has a poop and diaper fetish. I have no problem with that because everyone has a fetish.

The problem is he wants me to hook him up with girls I know and I don't want those friends to hate me or think I'm disgusting because I'm associated with him.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
life's good if you accept and be yourself.
all is well. all is good. all is god.
may i have a baltika 3 please?
>>
>>36762814
The whisky didn't clear my mind enough last time, so I'll just have a beer today.

Still not sure how to approach her to neither be too friendly nor too forward. She likes Star Wars and today's May the Fourth, and Rogue One just released on Blu-ray, so maybe I make it about that?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.