[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it must be so goddamn easy being white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

it must be so goddamn easy being white
>>
ew what is that creature on the top gaodoodfdofdf fucking put on a shirt fuck.
>>
>>36762392
Is this echo park
>>
>>36762392
It's life on hard mode in America
>>
and the bottom gay ffilipino guy fuck both of them need to get a room

also white people are super autist look at MLP. they should not go outside.
>>
>>36762425
What race would you prefer to be?
>>
>>36762392
Its not inherently easy but I wouldnt want to be brown
>>
>>36762445
If I could be a smart black girl I'd be fucking killing it
>>
>>36762392
People actually expect more of you when you're white, I've said this once before, but do you know I think about from the time the sun goes up to when the sun sets?

What a waste of white skin. Think about that. I have basically become a darkie.
>>
>>36762693
>smart black girl
you'd be killing it in your career maybe, but not socially
>>
the filipino looking guy is the one with the best looking girl though

which is pretty typical. for hot asian girls, having a white boyfriend isn't cool anymore. there's too much of a stigma that he's a loser / you're a gold digger or white worshipper. so they're staying with their own or getting nigged
>>
the grass is always greener etc etc
>>
Not really.

>go to another country
>all the locals think you're rich
>you stand out more and you will very likely get kidnapped and held for ransom
> you will get robbed if you're not with friends/family
>if you're a crowd tons of people will try to pickpocket you

>you can't go out to eat without everyone looking at you to see how you react to eating non-white food
>>
>>36762392
Not if you're a white male in a cucked western country.
>every other race gets scholarships just because of their race but not you
>it's mandatory a business hires others and promotes them simply because of their race but not you
>every other race gets support groups, but not you because nazi
>everyone else has their culture respected but not you because "noculture" meme
>every other race is allowed to be proud of their heritage but not you
>women prefer blacks, mexicans, and muzzies over you, they'll settle for you if they have to, but if an equally successful or wealthy guy of races listed above comes alone, she'll cheat on you then ditch you
>you're told you're scum by everyone else

I'd rather be black if I had a choice. Sure you have to put up with cops finding any excuse they can to mess with you, but:
>get hired because you meet a race quota
>get scholarship to good school because race quota
>everyone thinks you're cool
>naturally athletic
>have horse dick
>women want your horse dick

Being white isn't what non whites think it is. It's not all it's cracked up to be. If you're black or mexican you won the lottery.
>>
>>36763007
You just said wht i think.

I'm a white, straight man, and i feel like the worst human beeing just because of that.
>>
yes, it's very easy to work and pay for stuff instead of stealing them
>>
>>36762392
It must be so God damn easy to have brown hair, man with your brown follicles and all. Jesus.
>>
Not white: attractive. It just happens white men are the most attractive by default.
>>
>>36763007
>If you're black or mexican you won the lottery
mexicans are almost always manlets though
>>
File: 1490071816456.jpg (8KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490071816456.jpg
8KB, 245x250px
meh. as a mestizo i wouldnt want to be white desu. getting sunburned and likely being circumcised just so i can have an easier time pulling colored pussy? also being called racist constantly must be so tiresome.

genetically speaking, if i could rub a magic lamp and get a wish from a genie, id wish for a bigger cumshot.
>>
Only if you are an attractive white person born into a wealthy family. Ugly/poor whites have it the worst nowadays because the minorities still see us as "muh oppressors" and the PC white-guilt culture has kicked us to the curb.
>>
>tfw officially identified as "white" but not actually white

its the fucking worst
you're an ugly brown manlet and get 0 privilege for it
>>
>>36763465
this
it really all just comes down to being attractive
>>
Being white is only marginally easier than being black. The only clear advantage (in my viewing of life) is that white guys have a larger dating pool.

When you're white, other ethnic group still dislike/distrust you, the same as when you ARE those other groups and white people dislike/distrust you.

I'm mixed white hispanic, so I've been both the white person in the ethnic room and the ethnic person in the white room. I'm "white passing" as they say, and people don't guess I'm hispanic until I understand the spanish they try to sneak around me. Then they give me respect. I also live in a black area, so I've been involved in the white - black duality.

Being white gives you slight bonuses to social stuff, in regards to dating pool and trust mostly. People tend to trust white people more than black people, which is bonkers because I find my black and other ethnic friends to be some of the most genuine and loyal people in comparison to "white" white people.

The main issue is class, because I have met and befriended plenty of black people that are high end doctors, or various leaders in the medical and technologically-oriented (software creators mostly) fields because my dad is a doctor who moved into IT, and I get to meet these people. Yet I've also been in the projects and put on my hispanic face to slum it up with the people there, and gain some respect.

If I were "white" white, things wouldn't've gone so well. Also I get a lot of discrimination for being white, until I reveal that I'm not "white" white, like I think I said.

Tldr; it's mostly easy but not that easy
>>
>>36763193
>also being called racist constantly must be so tiresome.

It is. What's worse is the looks of sustain I get just because I'm a white male.
>never owned slaves, wasn't born yet
>never joined nazi party, wasn't born yet
>I'm poor and can't oppress anyone, even if I were rich I wouldn't because I'm not an ass
>people think everything is just handed to me because I'm white

When will this crap on all white people fad go out of fashion?
>>
>>36763772
*distain
Dammit autocorrect.
>>
>>36763915
*disdain

Don't mean to be that guy, but if you cared enough to fix it once, you probably care to some degree lol
>>
>>36762797
If you're talking about relationships, i'd just marry a white guy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.