[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a normal guy become a robot? The challenge is usually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How can a normal guy become a robot? The challenge is usually the opposite direction but I really think I want to go upstream on this one. What do I need and any tips?
>>
How did you even find this place if you're a normalfag?
>>
>>36762188
i remember always staring at the covers of those books totally mesmerized
>>
>>36762188
>How can a normal guy become a robot?
You can't.
>>
I remember being fascinated with transformation as a kid, pretending to be a wolf with my qt female best friend, her pretending to transform me into a Llama. Reading animorphs was the shit.

Then I started fapping to pokemon tf in middleschool and now transformation is a fetish. I even fap to cock tf and pony tf. Am I degenerate?
>>
>>36762229
you can't have 5 threads a day devoted to "YOU can be the CHAD of ur dreams if only you put work in and make your self better" and not be able to go the opposite direction.
Also you wouldnt call me a normie, im just an outsider to robotry
>>
>>36762302
>Also you wouldnt call me a normie, im just an outsider to robotry

What does that even mean
>>
>>36762188
Technically robots are virgins, but even if you haven't done that it's a simple process of developing weird fetishes and closing yourself off from society.

Starting to piss in jars and eating nothing but fast food can help too.
>>
File: Dragonball.png (492KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball.png
492KB, 612x900px
If you've ever had sexual congress with a woman you CANNOT be a robot. If you haven't, simply devolve into a Hikikomori. Shut yourself off from the world.

In truth, robothood is a type of mental outlook which isn't easily adopted. You probably aren't robot material.
>>
>>36762302
>Also you wouldnt call me a normie
That's right. You're a faggot and a normie. Congratulations!
>>
File: c5gakgW.jpg (478KB, 1584x957px) Image search: [Google]
c5gakgW.jpg
478KB, 1584x957px
>>36762229
I think it's possible. Difficult, but possible.
>>
sniff paint and get high off cat tranqalizers to gradually lower your IQ enough to the point of having zero self awareness.

do meth and steal money from family and friends to subsidize meth habit and ostracize everyone from your life. meth will also help making you look ugly so nobody will want to approach you and make you feel further isolated.

there's now you're a synthetic robot
>>
>>36762188

Why would you wanna do a crazy thing like that?

I'm a robot, but I had lived my life long before I found this place, so I know whats it like to have one foot planted firmly in the real world and one in the void. How about this--

Don't do anything. Don't call people, don't reach out, don't trust people, don't accept complements. Be scared of rejection, be scared of criticism, Develop some cognitive dissonance, Have a shitty view of humanity because you're projecting your faults unto the world.

Be kind to others, help them, show solidarity, show compassion, stand up for the underdog.

Because you know what it's like to feel like you're worthless, and you don't want anyone else to ever feel like that.

The sense of disconnection with other people is what you'd be aiming for-- even if you exist and live successfully in this world, You'll never truly feel a part of it.
>>
>>36762302
those are normies making those threads
>>
i've been there

well not exactly, but still I could have been normal if I wanted as a grew up as a teen, but it was so uninteresting that I decided not to

i'm way past the turn back point, though
>>
I was the popular kid through all 13 years of school, now I'm here.
Be like me and have your mother disown you and kick you out for dating outside of your race and have your girlfriend make you lose all your friends and then you'll end up homeless and bitter at the world, friendless and unemployed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.