[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the NEET life really like? I have a romanticized view

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 35

File: 1492789337406.jpg (361KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492789337406.jpg
361KB, 1190x842px
What is the NEET life really like?

I have a romanticized view of the NEET life where it's basically an anime and videogames paradise.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>36761655
its only good if you get NEETbux from the government, or if your family is wealthy because then you dont feel as bad leeching off of them. if youre leeching off of your poor old parents who are still working to provide for you instead of looking forward to retirement, you feel like a piece of shit 24/7.
>>
you become a burden to the people who take care of you. you never have any spending money. anyone you meet looks down on you.

other than that, you have all the free time in the world. you can go to bed when you want, wake up when you want and do whatever the hell you want to do. I've lived it on and off for about 8 years
>>
File: 1490821529386.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490821529386.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
No. First off, you get depressed, I lost my PT wagecuck job and I'm already starting to fall into my old ways--too depressed to even play video games...not to mention NEETworld doesn't pay bills unless you're a taxpayer-sapping parasite.

Just get a real job and take vacation days before you go insane.
>>
>>36761698

>if youre leeching off of your poor old parents who are still working to provide for you instead of looking forward to retirement, you feel like a piece of shit 24/7.

i don't

my mom never had a life or friends aside from me, so she'd be a husk of a person if i left and she had no one to provide for. she doesn't mind me being NEET at all.
>>
File: 1444852073737.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444852073737.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>>36761698

>if youre leeching off of your poor old parents who are still working to provide for you instead of looking forward to retirement, you feel like a piece of shit 24/7.

I'm getting to the age where I'm starting to feel this way. I'm no longer young enough that it's okay if I'm still trying to "find myself", and my mother keeps asking me questions about the future.
>>
File: 1493164664220.png (185KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493164664220.png
185KB, 409x409px
It's a nightmare, one massive cruel meme like nofap.

t. NEET til the end of the year (thank God)
>>
>>36761746
k fair enough i should have said, if your parents dont like you being NEET then it feels bad
>>36761774
it only gets worse. i know "just get a job" is normie tier advice but you have to start somewhere and you have to start now
>>
File: 1280.png (236KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
236KB, 640x480px
>>36761746
Yeah keep telling yourself that. I'm sure your mom just fucking adores taking care a grown ass man who won't work instead of being retired. I mean who wouldn't right?

Must be nice having someone who loves you and taking advantage of them. I would say I wish I could experience that but even I'm not that shitty.
>>
>wake up at 4 in the afternoon
>only one in the house because moms at work
>hope mom left me some fast food, if not, fix a tv dinner
>play vidya until she gets home a few hours later
>eat supper with her even though i just ate
>go back to playing vidya
>get hungry around 3 in the morning
>make a peanut butter sandwhich in my room so i'm not making noise in the kitchen
>play vidya until the sun comes up
>go to bed
>repeat
>>
>>36761817
it's a difficult relationship to describe but she's really not like a normal mother

she let me drop out in 9th grade on a whim and she barely guided me in any particular direction, just wants me to "be happy" and doesn't necessarily care about my financial success in life. she has no friends or goals or hobbies or anything, there's nothing she "wishes" she could do if only she didn't have to support me.
>>
Mental hell.

blox4tehrobot
>>
It's not for everyone, but I know for a fact that I experience far less stress being a NEET than when I worked in retail. And for that, it's worth it.

And if you're wondering, I live off of money from a life insurance policy and stocks/bonds generating thousands of dollars every year.
>>
>>36762101
I wonder how many people in the world are living like this (who aren't severely mentally challenged/literally diseased etc)

I live the same lifestyle as you, sometimes even going to sleep at 10am and waking up at like 7pm. I don't think I could ever go back to a normal life at this point, it's been 3 years and my sanity is quickly dissolving
>>
>>36761730
>just take vacation days
not happening if you're working a part time job. Also getting a full time job isn't likely at all right off the bat.
>>
>>36761655
Feels bad leeching off my family. I want to say sorry but I don't know how too. I've applied for jobs but it's hard when you're a highschool dropout with no experience.
>>
>>36762166
How the fuck were you even born. Was she raped?
>>
>>36762317
funnily enough yes
>>
>>36762297
apply to fast food, retail or factory jobs. they are always hiring, and will hire people with no experience. the jobs will probably make you want to kill yourself, but everyone has to start somewhere
>>
>>36762245
not that anon
honestly I'm only *really* unhappy when I have to go out into the world or am dreading said
>>
>>36762336
if you're alone long enough eventually you'll hit derealization, which I actually consider a good thing in terms of getting out in the world/meeting people

when you no longer view people as real you no longer feel like you're being judged
>>
>>36762245
I no longer live exactly like that, do to life changing, but i'm not in a much better position. The family i'm staying with absolutely does not tolerate being a neet, so i'll be working soon and looking for my own place. There comes a time when you don't have someone to fall back on and you either get out and work like the rest of the world, or you kill yourself. Sadly i'm too much of a coward to do the latter
>>
>>36762330
That's exactly where I've been going but no luck so far. I don't think being a wageslave would be that bad, I don't buy/let my mom buy anything other than necessities. I'm proud of my simple life and lack of material things.
>>
File: image.png (621KB, 482x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
621KB, 482x644px
>>36762328
Well now I feel bad for asking
>>
i have been a full time neet for about 4 years now

i wake up
make coffee
listen to music and shitpost
take a shower
eat lunch
shitpost with a tv show playing on my second monitor
depending on the day go to band rehearsal
eat dinner
read a book for an hour or two
go to sleep

thats basically all ive been doing for 4 years. it's kind of an improvement over what i used to be, i was a heroin addict and basically spent every waking moment either in withdrawals or nodded out.
>>
i was a neet for a year and half after high school. it really isn't that great. yeah you have a lot of free time but you have no money or way to actually do anything. if you have a wealthy family to take care of you i guess it would be alright
>>
>>36762376
apply to mcdonalds or walmart, and make sure you follow up. just keep doing it repeatedly. they will hire you eventually. if working is all you care about and you're desperate, say you'll work any shift, any day too
>>
File: 1493787663124.png (132KB, 1448x980px) Image search: [Google]
1493787663124.png
132KB, 1448x980px
>>36761655
I've rarely ever left my house for about three years. depression is inevitable. Nobody really wants to be a NEET. It may seem really cool to stay on your computer all day, at first, but it becomes a reminder of how pathetic you are.
>>
>>36761655
>leeching off parents

damn guyse u must be spoiled brats, bc my monthly expenses (rent aside) are 150-200$ range.
That's from food and counting electricity, water, etc.
>>
>>36762512
reality is probably something closer to a single mom, working 50 hours a week at a job she hates, barely scraping by who tries her best to make her child happy. she know's your depressed though, but she doesn't know what to do. she probably isn't happy either, but she does what she does because she doesn't have a choice. you don't live some luxurious life. you eat cheap, shitty food and live in poor areas filled with heroin addicts.
>>
>>36761655
I've been a NEET for almost 3 years now it's really depressing I've lost all my friends I barely go outside I actually didn't leave my house for a whole year, it's pretty shitty but idk what else to do.
>>
File: 1487558708739.jpg (550KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487558708739.jpg
550KB, 1593x1080px
>>36761655
It's the perfect situation ruined by the worst feels.

At a glance you just see the perfect situation. The being able to wake up and sleep whenever you want. Never having to work. Never having to go outside. Being able to binge-watch anime and movies all day. Being able to no-life any game you want. Being able to do whatever you basically want (without spending much money, of course).

But then the feels come for you. Your friends or peers move past you in life. While you're living at home and a legal adult your friends have significant others and high paying jobs. Your parents keep asking you why you aren't working and trying to fix the problem. Your parent's friends or family all pester them about why they haven't kicked you out yet. You start realizing that the people you care about are having to work every day just to support your worthless self. You wonder how you'll ever get a decent job with the years of missing experience and training. You question your sense of worth, esteem, ego, and all the life choices you ever made. So in the end, you usually end up feeling like a massive burden, burying yourself deeper into NEETdom escapism until one day you are forced out of it. Maybe that out is suicide. Maybe that out is your providers ceasing their providing for one reason or another. Maybe that out is you having enough and trying your hardest to be a wagie and feeling like shit still because it's so damn late.

I've been a NEET for awhile. I've known a LOT of NEETs. Most NEETs aren't happy. I know the memes, but being real, unless the people you care about are dead and you're getting NEETbux or your parents are rich and don't care, you should probably try your hardest to prevent ever becoming a NEET. Because once you're a NEET, the longer you stay a NEET the harder it is to move past it.
>>
>>36762512
I doubt NEETs consider themselves to be "spoiled"
>>
>>36761655
I hate myself and want to die, i am constantly paranoid that the other people in my life, my parent and her bf and my sister, will raid my room one afternoon while i am sleeping and try and talk me into getting a job, i refresh 4chan pages for 16 hours a day and i can't enjoy video games or movies or anime anymore, my hams strings are so tight that i am never comfortable and i am too lazy to stretch them, masturbation is a paranoia filled shame fest except that i ankh and charge sigils with it now
>>
If you are weak and have normalfag tendencies NEET life is not for you
>>
>>36761655
I suppose it's nice if you have friends and such, but it's hell otherwise. can't be worse than being alone and being a wagie i suppose/.
>>
Fuck this thread is killing me
>>
>>36761655
It's worth it if you can attain it but that's easier said than done
>>
>>36762586
>tfw 23 and still a NEET
You summed it up perfectly anon.
>>
>>36761655
It's also worth noting that unless you're getting disability for your crippling autism, Neetbux are considered taxable income by the gubmint. They will audit your ass if you don't pay your taxes.
>>
>>36762586
Are NEETs unhappy because they're NEET or NEET because they're unhappy?

I might be an anomaly but I am 99.99% sure that I would not be happier if I was working.
>>
The problem with the people in this thread is that they care too much. I've never had friends and my parents are contemptible so I don't feel the same things you do
>>
i wouldnt recommend the NEET lifestyle unless you are seriously mentally disabled. if youre half normal the lonelyness and depression alone make it not worthwhile. that and being a poorfag that cant afford any hobbies other than vidya. feels bad.
>>
>>36761655
Not NEET but I would't worry about being a burden to your parents, they are normies anyway, and if you're a real robot they will always be dissapointed in you
>>
>>36762741
as stated a bunch of times the only thing that makes me unhappy about being NEET is the guilt of leeching off my parents. thats it. if i was able to get NEETbux and be an indepedent NEET i would be in heaven. i dont care about anyone other than my parents so idc about normies seeing me as a loser or whatever. if i could live my current NEET life without the guilt regarding my parents i would be happy
>>
>>36762741
I've worked before, but I've been a NEET far longer than I've ever worked. Working just made me realize how much I really don't fit in with people. I don't make friends, and after the whole deal with me being new wares off, people don't pay much attention to me at all. It's like school. I'm just there desperately trying to get my mind together so I can interact with the people around me while they all do it so effortlessly. It's incredibly depressing and if I had the courage to kill myself, I would
>>
>>36762245
A lot senpai 4.7% unemployment rate so around 1,510,580 others, of course not all of those are NEET's but still usefull info.
>>
>>36761655
Just recently made the swap from NEET life to job life. When I was a NEET I felt bad about it , but loved it. Now I work 40hrs a week and fucking hate it. I'm too tired to do anything meaningful when off and I'm working so much I cant do any real gaming or keep up with any anime I want to watch. The NEET life truly is the best life.
>>
File: 1492356580954.jpg (83KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492356580954.jpg
83KB, 645x773px
>>36762586
pretty much nailed it. im 27 now. never had a job. never had a gf. still live with my parents. they gave up on me years ago. im beyond neet. im a turbohermit. i practically dont exist. go have a life. dont be me. dont be a ghost.
>>
File: 1493467733690.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493467733690.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36762741
If a NEET thought they would be happy working, why would they continue to be a NEET?

I would say most NEETs aren't so much unhappy because they are NEET, but because of the context of their NEETdom. If you win the lottery and never need to work again so decide to be a NEET, life is great.

For many the unhappiness comes from being a burden to people they care about or not being able to have things they want (be it a fancy gaming setup to a significant other and kids.)

I don't think most NEETs really want to work. Most people don't want to work. It's just that NEETs want to work even less than normal, usually thanks to things like depression and anxiety. However there is also the case for NEETs that they feel like they are simply so far behind they will essentially never even make a decent income, so they'll have to work shitty jobs, for shitty people, for shitty money which makes them want to be a NEET even more.
>>
>sell runescape gold to provide for myself
>can still enjoy the neet lifestyle
>still lonely
>>
>>36762786
This is the only thing that keeps me at my current job. I miss being a NEET so damned much, but felt so shitty for being a leech that I got a job. My dream in life is to live as a NEET but without ha in to leech off my parent.
>>
File: c91d60b269636e1757b03b3f90f7a469.jpg (390KB, 877x1240px) Image search: [Google]
c91d60b269636e1757b03b3f90f7a469.jpg
390KB, 877x1240px
>>36761746
dat toxic co-dependence

>>36761655
All I can speak for is myself. I started the otaku NEET lifestyle in 2009 when I was like... 22 or 23? It was during the Touhou boom and the golden days of NND. I remember rewatching the Chaos;Head anime a lot, reading VNs, playing the Persona games, watching anime and so on. Posted exclusively on /jp/ at that time. I thought being an otaku was fun and felt like there was nothing else I could really do to benefit myself at that time anyway, so I might as well enjoy it. But it wasn't fun anymore, one day. By the I hit about 25, I got no pleasure from video games anymore. I was just watching anime and reading VNs for the pleasure of enjoying complaining about how bad they were. And now, I can't even force myself to play a video game for longer than about half an hour before quitting.

I'm 30 now. I live out in some redneck small town with my insane elderly Baby Boomer parents. The only girl I've had a reasonable chance to date was a single mother the exact same age as me with an 8 year old son, and I wasn't down for being a cuck. I wish I had a wife and kids, but I have no job, no education. no real friends, haven't had sex in years, and life is fucking miserable.

So I'd say if you can find something better than being a wagecuck, go for it. If not though, you might as well. Being a wagecuck has something in common with being a NEET, which is, both mean you lose at life. But NEET just takes much less effort.
>>
Just give up. You still hope for things that only causes problems. Forget about your family forget about normalfags
>>
>>36761782
What's happening at the end of the year?
>>
>>36762998
Playing the Persona games and watching anime. Really takes me back to the PS2 days. I miss staying up late into the night, playing Nocturne or some other PS2 game. Maybe watching adult swim. I miss it so much that it hurts
>>
>>36761655
You're selling your future for escapism here and now. So no, no it isn't.
>>
>>36761655
>What is the NEET life really like?
Soul crushing.
>>
>>36763207
Well said. I think you summed it up pretty well for so few words.
>>
>>36761655
I have been a NEET on and off since i was 18

it's terrible, i haven't lived the NEET life long, but it's pretty shit. i'm bored of video games, i want a girlfriend, i can't afford anything, i hate working, but fuck it's way better than living like a NEET.

don't do it op. at least just get a part time job.
>>
There is no future in this worthless world. Hope is for normalfags.
>>
>>36761655
My NEET life consisted of playing video games on a computer I built with graduation money, commonly staying up for over 24 hours and waking up at 6pm.
>>
File: TztW38.gif (1MB, 438x286px) Image search: [Google]
TztW38.gif
1MB, 438x286px
>>36762629
>ankh and charge sigils with it now

How's that working out for you?
What kind of wishes do you make?
(honest questions)
>tfw made an 'I am a millionaire' sigil
>>
>been a NEET on and off
>was a NEET
These people still have attachments and slight normalfag thought processes
>>
File: 1488619450213.png (430KB, 582x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488619450213.png
430KB, 582x1000px
If you've got no hobbies or hobbies that require cash, then it's going to be hell, but if you're someone that has found something they truly enjoy doing and also have other things you enjoy as not to burn out, then it'll probably be good for you. Otherwise it'll eventually become painful, the boredom will set in, your apathy will grow, you'll feel restless and like shit, the few things you previously enjoyed are now burnt black and you just don't even want to think about it, and your mental illnesses, if you have any, will probably get worse.

To sum it up, if you want to be a NEET and happy, don't stagnate.
>>
I think a book from a true NEET perspective could be an interesting thing to come into existence
>>
I'm a mentally challenged (spectrum and memory issues,ect) neet who dropped out of hs and my family is poor. My parents tend to accept it better than I do when I tell them I feel guilty but theres really not many optiond for me, town of 4000. My cousin who is 48 is a trucking wizard who returns to his mother's home after routes. My father was in prison over a decade so the guilt is spread oit between us.
>>
>>36763478
Could such a thing actually exists though?

From what I've gathered here, most neets are very depressed people. Would someone with no motivation be able to write an entire book? I would read it.
>>
>>36761655
>Is it worth it?
its bretty good my dude. no responsibilities or obligations, just you and infinite freedoms

I've been a neet for 3 years, haven't regretted it at all and would live like this for the rest of my life if I could. only downside really is that if you just sit at your computer without doing anything all the time your brain will atrophy to shit and you will have garbage attention span, memory, and thinking abilities like I do now. just find a way around that by actually doing shit with your brain and you'll be perfectly fine though
>>
>>36762245
neet life wont make you insane, that's just a meme. if you aren't careful it will make you stupid as fuck though
>>
>>36762365
go months without stepping outside these days
been that way for years
still a couple too many ties to my past to really feel relaxed
>>
>>36763478
it wouldn't be very interesting though

it would basically be some kind of weird manifesto of neethood in which nothing happens, the author/narrator feels sorry for himself 24/7, no characters appear or develop, there is no point, etc.
>>
NEET with money is heaven.
NEET without money quickly becomes hell.

Then again wageslavery is also hell. I can't decide which is worse honestly.
>>
Dont feel bad for being NEET people., its not your fault! Its all fault of Normie government and people who let women into government and workforce.
You could start wageslaving but then you will actually wage slave for all these women bureaucrats and women in all these comfy made up office jobs in government.

Its really not worth it, I am planing to quit my McDicks jobs in Germany now because I just lose my mind when I see family of Rapefugees getting money for free and buying ton of shit wearing expensive clothes having expensive gadgest, smartphones and then leaving mess behind when they live just pisses me off to death.

This is what happens when you let women into workforce, its not like they are doing equal work but we have to invent stupid jobs just so women shouldnt be too strained and on top of that you pay it with your tax money.
So if you ever tought I am going to buy girl I drink, think how retarded is that on top of all priviladges she has.
I fucking hate women
>>
>>36762464
This.
Days turn into weeks. Weeks turn into years. Every once in a while you'll look up and see yourself in the mirror. You'll want to put a bullet in your brain. To get rid of that feeling you'll put your head back down and then the cycle will continue forever.
Its not fun. I don't shitpost, play video games and watch anime for fun. I do it because I have nothing else to do. I've now spent the majority of my waking life in the exact same spot. Literally and figuratively. I'd kill myself but that would be a pain and it would hurt my parents. I wish my parents would kick me out of the house. Even if I become homeless, at least its something.
>>
>>36763922
The problem is this. Its a vicious fucking cycle. I honestly have tried breaking neetdom but it always just tends to fail. I've tried, but it sucked me back in so fast. You're stuck in a deep deep hole, and its so hard to climb out. And why climb when the hole really isn't *so* bad. Food, vidya, games. But life is so much more than that. It keeps going on with out you, I see myself a 26 year old neet and my resume is awful. My hair is thinning, people my age have good paying jobs, they own stuff. Its a nightmare, and I can try to confront it but every moment is pure misery. Or I can just go back to internet, a good meal, alcohol and I can forget about it for awhile
>>
>>36763791
I've tried wage slavery two times and both times were hell on earth.
My first job was in a shitty nigger super mart. I had to deal with niggers 24/7 and it was draining and disgusting.
I thought maybe if I just get a job somewhere else with less human contact i'd be fine.
My second job was working early morning shifts and i pretty much never had to deal with any customers. I still ended up having my life drained from me. At least the this time around i didn't feel constantly disgusted.

wageslavery sucks far worse than being a NEET. There's no way I could ever voluntarily hold a job past 3 months. I wish my parents would kick me out already.
>>
File: terrible fate.jpg (66KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
terrible fate.jpg
66KB, 800x1000px
Some people are OK being NEET. Some aren't. The outside factors around what caused being NEET and what supports being NEET seem to be the determining factor of whether you're sad or not.

I ended up NEET because of a bunch of Tl;DR Bullshit. It has been a double-edged sword.

On one hand I can rest when I need to and study anything I want. I can work online any time day or night as long as I don't disturb anyone. I save a lot of money on gas and clothes because I don't go out often. I can take a day off whenever I need to. I can live on my own time and get things done as I want to.

On the other hand I don't know anyone and I'm stuck relying on an abusive boyfriend for financial support. I'm always broke. My attempts to make money are hamstrung by him randomly demanding that I do things and stressing me out (causes oversleeping). He thinks my time is endless because I work from home. Or try to anyway when he's not being too much of an ass to the point I can't work.

I'm lonely a lot. When I try to make friends he gives me hell. I wish someone would hire me outside of the house but nobody wants to. I have been trying for a decade and failing.

If I could make enough on my own from home to not need him I could be mostly happy as NEET. I always have been shy and don't mind being alone. My sadness is from him, not from being NEET.

If I had enough money I would still be NEET. I would also be single.
>>
>>36764098
nobody likes wageslavery and dont ever believe anyone that tells you otherwise.

This is why all these wage cucks are miserable and look drained and pissed off, job just drains life out of you and even more if you work low paying jobs.
I know many coworkers that lie that they like job but every time they come into job they curse god and existance for having to do it.
>>
Technically not a NEET at the moment, but I only go to class once a week so it's essentially the same.

>wake up at 12-2 depending how I'm trying to fix my sleep pattern (never gets fixed long term)
>browse forums for a bit
>eat breakfast
>bike
>listen to music and browse forums
>vacillate between listening to music, making music, reading, or occasionally playing games
>sometimes go out to do errands
>eat dinner
>go to bed at 2-4am

On a superficial level the lifestyle seems great but the isolation and lack of long term goals can be very taxing.
>>
I've been a neet for so long that I don't even know what a life different to mine is even like
>>
>>36761655
>I have a romanticized view of the NEET life where it's basically an anime and videogames paradise.
Stop watching anime
it's nothing like that.
You fucking wanna be nips
>>
the worst part about NEETlife for me has been the slow dissolution of sanity. when you're alone for so long you start to develop unnatural, harmful patterns of thought that remain unchecked because there's no one calling you out on your inane bullshit

I'm not even talking about self hatred or intrusive/violent thoughts, I mean I've literally forgotten how to think like a normal human being. it's hard to describe but i've developed very strange thought processes, I often feel like I have to 'approve' my thoughts and feelings before I let them occur, and occasionally I feel like they need to fit a certain story/aesthetic i've developed in my head. for example, if my brain decides on a "90s grunge" aesthetic, maybe I feel obligated to listen exclusively to grunge music and exclusively use 1990s technology for a period of time, as well as 'think' like someone from the 1990s (whatever the fuck that even means). and when I go outside and see modern technology or hear modern music, I feel like my fucking mind is being torn apart, like my perfect, sealed plan of 1990s grunge has been infiltrated and destroyed, and I end up staying in bed for 2 weeks straight until the obsessive thoughts resolve themselves. this is just one autistic example.

another thing is, I feel like I have a constant checklist of shit to do in my head and once it's over I'll finally be able to relax, but the checklist never ends. the checklist is usually trivial garbage that used to take me minutes to solve but now takes days and weeks of incessant thinking (e.g. figuring out which phone to buy, deciding on windows 7 or linux mint etc, dumb shit like that). I once spent literally 2 months (I counted) day in day out, pondering which fucking smartphone to buy. I don't even give a shit about smartphones. this keeps happening with different things and I don't know what the fuck to do, my brain is frying and I think I'm gonna end up killing someone out of sheer OCD panic

am I fucking schizophrenic
>>
File: 1486600093598.jpg (18KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486600093598.jpg
18KB, 750x500px
>can't play games because no money for new pc
>watch anime on 9 year old laptop with cracked screen

absolute paradise

save me
>>
It's not that being a neet is great fun. It's just that the outside world is pure shit.

Every now and then I think I should turn my neet life around. So I have a romanticized version about how nice it would to have a job and a life. And then I start looking for those things and realize all it does is make me feel like shit and that there's a reason why I'm a neet
>>
>>36761655
>I have a romanticized view of the NEET life where it's basically an anime and videogames paradise.
Sounds like you live a horrible life desu
>>
File: 1492838431892.png (91KB, 296x251px) Image search: [Google]
1492838431892.png
91KB, 296x251px
Anyone else have "MUH BOOTSTRAPS" boomer parents?

>tfw no asian parents who beg me to stay at home
>forced to go to college instead
>failed out
>now forced to pay rent to parents and am getting kicked out soon
>>
video games are boring now, I still like anime sometimes

it's totally devastating to the human soul, turns you into a monkey
men are not supposed to live this easy no matter how naturally inclined to leisure and pleasure-seeking we are
worth it but only if you have access to drugs and traps
>>
File: 1492876298690.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492876298690.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
NEET for 10 years here, I'm on Social Security and live by myself.

How good it is really depends on what kind of person you are. If you're a person that needs to be doing things all the time or needs to "fulfill" themselves then it's a torturous life. For me though, I've never once in my entire life have wanted to work or do anything. Ever. I hated going to school so much by the end of high school I pretty much skipped 4/5 days of the week and only went when the school complained to my parents.

I hate working, I hate doing things. I was born lazy and easily satisfied. I just want food and entertainment and I'm happy. If this doesn't sounds appealing then it's not for you.

The only downsides for me is the social side of things. I've pretty much had to distance myself from the outside world almost entirely. Everybody I've known in the past don't even known if I'm alive right now. They're all grown up and have families and do adult things. Even though I'm happy with my NEET life, I'd rather people just assume I died than they know I'm a NEET. So I've pretty much cut myself off from everyone in the past.

I live in a completely different state to where I grew up and only talk to people I know in my immediate area.

I spend all my time reading, playing games, VNs, watching stuff, it's pretty quiet but I like it. I like having no obligations, if I had to work I would probably jump off a cliff.

I only go outside to pay bills and buy groceries. It's a conservative life but it's all I need.
>>
I would say it's ok to be NEET but don't fall to consuming meme. Get something productive to do too (fitness, drawing, instrument, painting warhammer figures or whatever) so you don't feel like shit everyday. Just consuming media endlessly will lead to misery eventually.
>>
>>36764247
seriously why does the outside world have to be SO shit. You can't just have a job, it has to be either long hours or erratic hours. Demanding work usually, bosses are cunts. Dealing with people is miserable. All the effort you have to put in to even get the privilege of getting that.
>>
>>36764214
>and I end up staying in bed for 2 weeks straight until the obsessive thoughts resolve themselves
>constant checklist of shit to do in my head and once it's over I'll finally be able to relax, but the checklist never ends

Oh christ I know these feelings. I think once you have easy NEETlife with no stresses of work, socializing, your brain goes beserk and makes up problems. It's like how people will start hallucinating when deprived of visual stimulation. Your brain NEEDS to use its shit or it goes insane.

It's really hard to explain this to normal people without feeling absolutely crazy.

>become neurotic as a teenager b/c totally isolated
>stress about grades all year
>put off simple assignments until minutes before class, and feel stressed the entire time
>summer comes
>all the weight disappears
>feel amazing for about 2 days
>suddenly start obsessing about poop and cleanliness
>spend months thinking about it
>>
>>36762898
If it makes you feel any better you're no more of a ghost to me than some alpha out-going chad that makes $500,000 and fucks a new woman every 2nd day and has 100 close friends. You're both equally as non-existent to me.
>>
>>36764319
I was motivated and wanted to get a job once

so I went to the employment office hoping to find something. Instead the lady just basically abused me about how worthless I was and how I didn't have enough qualifications and tried to enroll me in some worthless course
>>
>>36764278
Don't you ever want a wife or kids? You've pretty much destroyed any chance of a girl liking you.
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (18KB, 362x349px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
18KB, 362x349px
I like being NEET because I fucking hate people. I know deep inside that I'm just as terrible as normies, but those feelings can be ignored when I'm alone.

I do get really sick of myself, though. I can't spend too much time self-aware (like typing opinions on 4chan, or playing multiplayer games) or I feel like I need to escape my body.
>>
Former neet here.
Did anyone start looking at worse and worse things?
I once found a site dedicated to pictures of dead women (I've never hated women) and browsed it nightly for several nights before having seen all the pictures
>>
>>36764278
Sounds comfy desu. I know what you mean about not wanting to do anything. I feel the same way. Every time I think I might want to do something, it takes all of ten minutes for me to realize that "no, in fact i really would much rather do nothing at all".
>>
>>36764338
the scariest part about these thoughts is, I can barely even relate to people on /r9k/ anymore. i don't think about girls or friends or "maybe trying community college this year" or how nervous i am to go to the store and interact with people, all i can fucking think about is this madness that's consuming my entire being, and how badly i want it gone

although occasionally i see faint glimmers of what it's like to be normal, not have these thoughts inside my head, and i've found that it feels empty, like there's nowhere left to go or something. maybe once these thoughts end i'll go on a shooting spree. maybe my brain knows this and wants to stop me which is why these thoughts never fucking end
>>
File: e1efdcc831e469b3bb2a229cc19399e6.jpg (180KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
e1efdcc831e469b3bb2a229cc19399e6.jpg
180KB, 1024x681px
Biggest joke is that wagies think they contribute to society.

You are contributing to Normie lifestyle HAHAHAHHA
>>
>>36764505
Yes, I feel so angry all the time. I spent an hour yesterday watching freak accidents resulting in childrens' deaths and felt nothing.
>>
>>36764563
I wasn't angry just bored.
Once I became employed I found it all disgusting.
>>36764558
Did you just post a facebook image?
>>
>>36764532
I feel like those quiet moments in your brain aren't what normies feel. They are always thinking about stuff, whether it be job stress, or what to eat for lunch. They can stop thinking, but it's from relaxation, not from frying their brains with thought loops.

I pulled myself out of it once. It was very bad, began hallucinating. Got so scared of developing schizo that I took a minwage job. And it worked, I didn't think about [obsession of the month]...but of course it was horrible in many other ways

I think you can be a NEET and maintain sanity but it's very hard. People say "go outside! or make a online friend!" but they don't understand how hard it is to break the loop once you're in it
>>
I receive $900 a month from the government as welfare for my mental health issues.

I only pay $500 a month for rent, food, utilities, etc.

I have $400 of disposable income every month to spend on whatever I want. Most of the time, it's video games, books, anime, manga, figures, or specialty foods, and other stuff like that.

I don't work. I don't go to school - though I do study on my own time for fun. I almost never leave the house except for medical appointments related to my mental health issues, all of which are also paid for by the government.

Ask me anything.
>>
File: v005.jpg (337KB, 869x1338px) Image search: [Google]
v005.jpg
337KB, 869x1338px
>>36764664
I envy you so much !7
>>
>>36764558
I know this post is to poke a bit of fun, but labor alienation is actually a huge reason I'm a NEET. I can't see the purpose of working a job purely for the sake of producing profit. One of the few people I still talk to from high school works this job where he helps people connect to some convoluted hotel internet connection that's designed to milk money off the people staying at the hotel. The job exists for no purpose other than to make someone money, and nobody works the job other than to get a wage.
>>
File: 25-azusa-nagasawa.jpg (66KB, 449x520px) Image search: [Google]
25-azusa-nagasawa.jpg
66KB, 449x520px
>>36764664
1. What was the process
2. How long did it take
3. How many mental health professionals did you see before they finally agreed you cannot function in society and require autism-bux

I am currently in the process (15 year shut-in), the Doctor wants to run health tests on me to make sure I don't have any underlying health issues before he refers me to a psychologist. Have I begun the process or am I being meme'd?
>>
>>36764713
wait explain again what does he do? how does he make money?
>>
>>36764747
He works in IT at this company that is subcontracted to help people having trouble with hotel internet. The only reason there is so much trouble with the internet is that the hotels they are contracted to work for have this system where they charge people to use the internet.
>>
>>36764713
Everyone has such high expectations of careers. In the end, most people just make a living off of scamming others who actually do honest work.
>>
>>36764718

1. I filled out an application for social security disability benefits. I listed every single last doctor and hospital I had ever seen or been to, and embellished and exaggerated my illness slightly. Nothing extravagant, still keeping it believable. I am mentally ill, of course, and I personally feel that I can't function in society, but I just gave it a bit of a buffer to make sure it went through.

2. I filed my application in... September, October I want to say? And I'm fairly certain I received the approval call in November or early December. It's different for everybody though.

3. I applied after I had already seen half a dozen different psychiatrists and therapists each and after I had already been in three different psychiatric hospitals for my mental illness. I listed all of those, and I figured there was enough crap going on that the SSA figured if I had already been through all that, I must be genuinely crazy. So now I'm getting $900 a month.

You're not being meme'd on, but typically SSA wants to see a history of mental health care. If you're just starting, I can't say how long it might take. If you have tangible or testimonial evidence that you've been shut in for fifteen years, though, that'll probably help.
>>
I wake up, fap even though I get no pleasure, then eventually take a shower. I then sit at my computer all day. My PC is shit because I'm poor, I only play low-end cheap games my rig can handle. I usually don't get more than 25 FPS. I can't have any program in the back either. I then either make myself some food out of a can or I get something from a fast food restaurant. I now go to sleep and repeat. I hate my life but eh, some NEETs are pretty happy. I've been doing this for four years and I just want out
>>
File: tai-lopez-lamborghini.jpg (183KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
tai-lopez-lamborghini.jpg
183KB, 1334x750px
>>36761655
Hell yeah its great if you havee the mindset
If you desire so much as a close friend/ relationship then dont bother with being a neet unless you are a chick/(female>male)
If you have the know how you can make easy money and have fun
>>
>>36764691
pls tell me what this is, cant reverse find it
i want to read it
>>
Speaking as someone that was a NEET but now has a full time job, I miss it greatly.

there's nothing that beats waking up whenever you want, and falling alseep whenever and however long for
you don't have to be anywhere, you don't have to do anything
I spent days in bed at times and it was amazing

There's nothing quite like the freedom of time

There's obvious downsides, being around your parents makes you feel uncomfortable because you're living off of them, you become very removed from everything, can be nice at times but can also be suffocating.
You obviously cant buy things you want, you want some coke? too bad it's water today. you end up feeling so guilty asking for stuff from your parents so you just stop

I miss the times where I spent the morning watching and listening to the rain outside my window, and all the birds waking up.
I miss the times where I didn't have to be fake to people, I feel like im constantly having to put on an image and I never feel comfortable unless I'm on my own.

If I could, I'd go back to the years when I was a NEET and try and savour it rather than take it for granted.
>>
>>36764891
Momoiro Meloik
>>
>>36761655
When I was a NEET I didn't do anything unless I was forced to, I didn't want to do anything. I just slept during most of the day and fapped the rest of the time. It was lonely and I used to feel like shit all the time.

Thankfully now I'm a wagecuck so I feel like shit just half of the time because I'm too tired the other half.
>>
>>36765289
thanks thought it was a doujin but im fine with a manga
>>
>>36761746
Your mom prays everyday to God and Satan that you die in your sleep.
>>
File: 1479169694577.jpg (64KB, 732x862px) Image search: [Google]
1479169694577.jpg
64KB, 732x862px
>tfw female with a trust fund
>slept away my worth
>dropped out of college
>only have 30k left

;_;
>>
>>36765483
Kinda funny that its actually a huge fuck up for women to not get hooked up in their prime. You literally lose out on millions of dollars in the long-term because you waited too long to settle down and now you have to pick from average to below average men, when you could have played that game in your prime and hooked a rich man. REKT LOL
>>
File: MANY RAGRETS.png (983KB, 671x751px) Image search: [Google]
MANY RAGRETS.png
983KB, 671x751px
>>36762786
Whom are luckier; those with parents that love them yet keenly feel the guilt of disappointing good people, or those with parents shitty enough to not worry about how they see you?
>>
>>36765507
believe me...i'm well aware.

plus side richest men in my city are techies so my ability to call people faggets is a plus.

so while i may have lost out on the gymbros that own their own business or the handsome men that are lawyers/doctors...i have the toogle employees that appreciate a girl that posts on r9k and they're oblivious that they can do better : ^ )
>>
>>36765583
*google

(origami)
>>
File: (4).png (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(4).png
136KB, 640x480px
>>36762245
At least 80 million people are living like this across the West, China and Japan.
>>
>>36761655

Just letting go of any structure and indulging in anime and vidya every day is a sure way to mental and physical problems.
>>
>>36761655
It's worth it if you manage not to get guilt tripped in to hating every second of it. Drugs work very well for this, and it don't hurt to have autismbux
>>
NEET life is shit if you're a regular functioning human being.

I was a NEET for around 3 years after graduating university and not getting through the trial of my first "real" job related to my degree. The 3 years that followed were spent looking for work, fapping, watching anime, playing vidya and sleeping, while barely holding on to my relationship with my girlfriend at the time.

NEETdom killed my relationship first and foremost. I was unable to take my gf out on dates or contribute to us going out to dinner the few times a week i was able to see her (she worked a lot). Issues that weren't a big deal became magnified and we always fought over money. The relationship was doomed beginning from the time i lost that job. I loved her, but circumstances forced us to call it quits and shortly after that I moved back in with my parents in a different city.

Hobbies came to a standstill. I could pirate games sometimes, but PC upgrades and wanted technology were off the table. I was receiving a Jobseekers allowance which wasnt enough to live on, so food was reduced to cheap pasta and stir fry that could be made en-masse and be rationed over several days. My health took a definite downturn and stayed there until my family set me up somewhere rent free and i could have some money for gym membership and better food.

Hounded by parents to get a job and them not beleiving me when i was trying everything. They were still stuck in some of those "Muh bootstraps" views, they were overall supportive but it took them a long time to hammer into them that i had the great luck to graduate HS right on the eve of the recession of 2008, obliterating a huge amount of job prospects.

While single it was almost impossble to date women, i felt worthless and my self esteem was shot straight though. No girl wants to date or be with someone who, at the core of it, just watches anime and video games all day.
>>
>>36766085
>i had the great luck to graduate HS right on the eve of the recession of 2008, obliterating a huge amount of job prospects.
Same here kind of, though I dropped out then, so worse
>>
>>36766085
>NEET life is shit if you're a regular functioning human being.

Well thats fucking obvious. Regular functioning people in society need tons of money because functioning members of society are constantly buying new shit or building wealth up and doing everything in their power to do it, whether that be working long hours and socializing a shit load.

I don't want anything to do with any of that, I like being alone, I don't buy fancy expensive things, I have no interest in amassing a fortune, I have no interest in socializing with other people. I just want to be by myself in my own comfy place away from the world doing my own thing in isolation. Autism bux is more than enough to support this lifestyle.
>>
On neet bux thanks to anxiety

Feels good usually. Wasted a lot of money on pornography and booze though
>>
File: 1365520203876.jpg (17KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1365520203876.jpg
17KB, 247x204px
>>36766390
>Wasted a lot of money on pornography
You know it's free on the internet?
>>
I'm about to start 7weeks of NEETdom, any advice pros can give?
>>
>>36766589
At the end of each day, make a list of tasks to complete for the next day. Check them off. Even if that list consists of shit like "watch neon genesis" or "walk the dog" you will at least feel like you achieved something.
>>
>>36766631
Hey that's not a bad idea, anon. Thanks for the advice.
>>
File: 1481857397921.png (285KB, 788x756px) Image search: [Google]
1481857397921.png
285KB, 788x756px
Been a NEET for 3 years and if you can handle the guilt and loneliness it's better than being a wageslave or a unicuck. I'll have to work in a few months though because the NEETbux system in my country is fucked. I'm not looking forward to working
>>
File: aaa.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I spent 3 years as a NEET and they were the happiest years in my entire life and to this day the NEET lifestyle is still very much alive within me. Every single time I step outside I have several internal (sometimes external) panic attacks and I just can't stop screaming and crying internally. I just want to go back to my room and never go back outside, there's nothing for me there anyway.
If any lonely, depressed NEET is reading this please enjoyee your NEETdom while you can. Your NEET spirit will never leave you and you will feel even worse when you're forced to break out of it and suppress it deep within you to become a soulless, empty husk.
>>
>>36761655
as someone on neetbux for actual mental problems (I didn't bullshit them), it has its pros and cons.

you don't really have any stress and anxiety is manageable regardless of your mental problems. life isn't a paradise and it isn't that great unless you work to make it good, and you'll probably need a part time job or full time hobby (not video games/television shows/movies, has to be an active hobby) to keep yourself sane.

basically it isn't an endless chain of days off from middle school. it is more like summer vacation with nothing to look forward to in the future.
>>
NEET life sucks for me because I've been too depressed for most of it to enjoy it and just felt guilty and shitty most of the time.

I do have a desire to live a self-sufficient life and I'm trying to get my health in order. Severe self neglect left me with a few issues there as well. Just had 4 of my front teeth pulled at 24 because of poor diet and never brushing.

I hate working though, have tried it a few times felt like shooting myself and quit within the month everytime. NEETbux were denied to me so I guess I'm going to have to get my shit together soon. Should be fun.
>>
>>36766839
I'm a soulless empty husk even with the NEETdom, and I'm an old NEET too
>>
>>36766963
Then you're not a truNEET, you weak old fart.
>>
Why does working have to be so shit?, Being a neet is depressing it's fun at first but watching your parents cry about how youbhave no job almost makes me sucidlel, I want a job but I'm too stupid I want to work on computers so I don't have to deal with people but you need degrees and good grades. I wish i payed attention at school fuck this never ending trip of guilt.
>>
>>36761655
It's what YOU make it.
One thing though- it DEFINITELY builds up your mental resilience. As in you build up thicker shell against solitude and loneliness.

I mean 99% of people I know would blow their fucking brains out if they spent 7 years as a semi hermit NEET. Not me. I can handle being alone and on my own.
>>
File: 1449300281512.png (160KB, 1928x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1449300281512.png
160KB, 1928x1568px
NEET isnt good or bad
NEET just is

you're still stuck in your normie ways and normie morality

how can you be neet with an attitude like that
>>
>>36761774
how old are you? i'm 22 and my mom won't shut up
>>
>>36761730
>vacation days
>implying I can afford one with min wage
good joke
>>
>>36761655
you will have the thickest mental shield.
>>
>>36762586
Yeah, all that and then you try working for a living and that cures you from any semblance of guilt you might have at one point felt because of your leeching.

Better them than I. They wanted to procreate, now they reap the "rewards."
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (47KB, 688x512px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
47KB, 688x512px
>no sleep schedule sleep whatever fuck you want
>you have lot of freetime. but you don't use it for study or doing project just playing vg and consuming media
>fixing your computer your self
>sometime mentally depressed because you didn't nothing rewardful today
>after 5 hour you forget about it and playing vg again
>sometime you want work and grab some money. but you feel not urgent so waste time again

it never ends. feels like endless void
>>
File: 1492502204135.jpg (8KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1492502204135.jpg
8KB, 326x326px
>>36762407
>was a heroin addict
thats where you messed up, but since its in the past now. have you tried atleast trying to improve your life more?
>>
>>36764505
>Former neet here.
how you get out?
>>
>>36761655
It's shit, don't bother.
origg
>>
>>36761746
You should provide some sort of income for you and your mother.

Spend the extra money on things for her. If you to NEET off her you might as well make her happy.
>>
File: 1490188068011.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490188068011.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>36761655
>tfw woke up early this morning because i had a bad dream
>>
>>36761655
Being a NEET sucks. Most NEETs are not good looking trust fund kiddies.

As a result the only thing that changes is that you get older while you sit in front of the monitor and shitpost on /r9k/. Meanwhile other people are reaching milestones in life.
>>
It sucks if you're into video games since you won't be able to get new games.
>>
>>36761655

TruNEET life is the only way of life. It's what the future will be all about in light of automation.

And no, it's not just anime and videogames. It's doing whatever you want, 24/7. Life is an endless party, the way it was meant to be.
>>
>>36762101
>>36762245
this is what i do during the summer when i'm off from school

it feels shitty after two days or so
>>
>>36761655
depends on how much you want a social life, gf, maybe even kids, how much you want to live on your own, and how much your family can support you.

i had good savings, and i have a small dick, no experience etc. so having free time and no stress was awesome. Sometimes, a massive wave of sadness will engulf you when you realise how much you are missing out on, but that passes when you realise that you aren't a good enough person to get those things anyway.

i actually now have a job that i'm starting in June, three days a week. So I don't know how that is going to go. Having some extra money might be nice, but what am i going to use it for? No woman, no kids, no passions. Making money seems pointless
>>
boring
lonely
depressing
no money
no friends
no gf

but i'd take it over working any day
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
-strain on relationship with parents
-(in my case) no friends
-virtually no income besides GBP
-mental illness that accompanies NEEtdom
-no freedom

+unlimited media consumption; music, movies, internet, anime, vidya, books
+freedom from obligations
>>
>>36764417
Wife and kids are a fucking meme.

It's very likely you'll get divorced and be alone and miserable anyway, and reproducing life into such a shit world is (in most cases) disgusting and selfish.
>>
>>36762586

The problem with what you're saying is that your argument comes down to: If you fail relative to others, you'll be unhappy.

But it's entirely possible (even in many cases more likely) that you fail even trying. Just take for example someone like myself who had massive social anxiety and other problems. I literally forced myself to go off to work for several years, there were some good points but a lot of it was absolutely terrible, and I saw people I hated advancing beyond me.

As a NEET I may be a 'loser' according to most people's standards, but I'm actually better now at not giving a fuck what they think, and valuing my own time and making my life work.

The real issue for NEETS is the possibility of getting caught in cycles of poverty or desperation, like in Welcome to NHK where the main character ends up being forced to take up a shitty job after years of resisting.
>>
>>36762216
please teach me

original
>>
File: 1sc2evgc.wizardchan.jaqnikelsen.jpg (27KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
1sc2evgc.wizardchan.jaqnikelsen.jpg
27KB, 300x313px
I'm a NEET for over 7 years and I LOVE IT!
>>
>>36764138
Obviously nobody likes shitty wagecuck jobs like fast food or working in a supermarket, but real jobs, like actual careers, really arent bad. I think most NEETs on here that claim they've tried working dont realize that not all jobs are shitty minimum wage jobs.

Jobs that require an education really arent that bad, and even if they were, they pay vastly more, so you can get ahead and its actually worth your time to go there.

No, it absolutely isnt worth it to trade your life at a dogshit job for 7.50 an hour. But when you start making real money (not even rich, I'm talking 30K+) it becomes bearable.

NEETs here are throwing their lives away based on shitty experiences they had working bottom of the barrel jobs.
>>
It's extremely boring and depressing. You lose interest in everything eventually. Sure you'll play vidya and go on chans and watch netflix but you're just going through the motions. You've died inside at this point.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.