[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"hey mister, do you have the time?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (51KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 852x480px
"hey mister, do you have the time?"
>>
Yeah it's time to get a watch LMAO
>>
>>36761488
LMFAO dude what the fuck
>>
TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE
ABOUT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING
AT ONCE
>>
How would this even happen in this day n age where everybody is looking at their smart phone every few seconds which has the time right on it.
>>
>>36761488
Ha Haw so funny I 4Got ta Laugh.
>>
>>36761499
who /smartphOWNED/ here?
>>
>>36761488
Savage mang
>>
Time for you to die, roastie bitch.
>>
>>36761460
Um... um... um... i- i- i- its... f- f- f- f- five... o'clock.
>>
>>36761460
Nobody "have" the time, we just "know"it, retard. Yezz. But anyway, *unzip cellphone* 1:19 pm.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zZrN4MoxdM
>>
File: 1491076107577.gif (354KB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
1491076107577.gif
354KB, 384x239px
"yea its 16:37"
"um ok, thanks anon"

>she moves to the back and asks someone else the time
>mfw

who else /24hourmasterrace/ here?
>>
That's a tranny. I can tell by the manface, the over compensating clothes, the makeup, and the dead gaze
>>
>>36763450
>I can tell by the manface, the over compensating clothes, the makeup, and the dead gaze

sounds like a woman to me

ayoooooooo
>>
>>36761460
No. I don't. Have a nice day.
>>
>>36761460
I in fact do not have it, but I can look at my watch and telly you what it is.
>>
>>36761460
that's how people used to steal phones around year 2000, you pulled out your phone, they grabbed it and ran
>>
>>36761460
I would mating press her.
>>
usally nigguhs who ask you this are planning to rob you
so the best thing is to just say no sorry you don't
>>
the time for what?
>>
No sorry I'm busy

origin
>>
>>36761488
George Burns ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>36763432
haha is it true burgers don't know basic modulo 12 arithmetic?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.