[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applied to 110 jobs so far >not a single call back What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488933890056.png (340KB, 1743x786px) Image search: [Google]
1488933890056.png
340KB, 1743x786px
>applied to 110 jobs so far
>not a single call back
What the fuck am I doing wrong. I've been to resume reviews so that's fine. After the 60th job, I decided to lie on my resume by expanding my old jobs by 6 months. Still no calls.
>>
>How old are you?
>What previous experience do you have?
>Education?
>Where are you applying?
>>
That's why you need to constantly reword, remake, and lie on your resume
>>
The only reason I got my first job was through a connection my dad had. I applied to about 50 places before that.

I believe the reason places aren't hiring as much is because the labor pool is far too large and they don't need as many people working as they did before. Factories in the first world used to be filled with people. You can work there for your entire life, get a comfortable wage, and have a good retirement. Now something like a car factory is automated to a large extent. They have machines doing most of the work.
>>
>>36761267
>20
>Burgerking and Starbucks, each a year
>highschool
>fast food, book stores, grocery stores, call centers, cleaning agencies, etc
>>
>>36761301
It's too bad I don't have any connections at all. I don't have any friends, and my family won't help me out to get a job either at the places they work.
>>
>>36761289
I do update my resume, hence the adding 6 months things.
>>
>>36761316
>Highschool

Anon... You need to get a higher education.
>>
>>36761892
l don't have any money for that.
>>
>>36761892
And why do I even need a degree to work at mcdonalds? Is this really what the world has come to? A damn degree for mcdonalds?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.