[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be robot >28 >6/10 face >/fit/ >go on Omegle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 25-azusa-nagasawa.jpg (66KB, 449x520px) Image search: [Google]
25-azusa-nagasawa.jpg
66KB, 449x520px
>be robot
>28
>6/10 face
>/fit/
>go on Omegle
>get skipped by every single western looking woman instantly despite most of them looking like ugly fat cunts
>eventually end up cam'ing with a group of Asian women
>they all look in their early 20s
>all skinny
>all pretty
>omg this man so sexy and beautifuuu
>omg i want him muh boyfriennn
>literally all giggling and blowing kisses
>they literally refuse to skip and stay camming with me for like 30 minutes until my net randomly drops out and we lose connection

This shit just proves how fucked up western women's standards are. These women would be considered a solid 7-8/10 here any western country because they're not fat, feminine and not hateful towards men. Meanwhile I can't even get a 2/10 white western whale to stay connected on Omelge for longer than 0.8 seconds.
>>
File: IMG_2840.png (241KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.png
241KB, 800x800px
One...
Two...
Three...

Open!
>>
>Robot
>Ugly face
>22
>Not very fit but I work out a lot
>Go on Omegle
>Women of any ethnicity rarely skip me and normally I skip them because I don't wanna deal with boring attention whores

Gonna level with you, Anon, those Asian girls were probably making fun of you. Later, when they're having a laugh, they'll giggle and smirk thinking about that disgusting, old, ugly white man with yellow fever they saw on Omegle that one time.
>>
File: 1373306124416.jpg (99KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1373306124416.jpg
99KB, 1440x810px
>>36761084

why don't we just get asian girlfriends lads?

its easy to get your tomoko right now!!!! right op?
>>
File: IMG_2841.jpg (39KB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2841.jpg
39KB, 365x205px
>>36761134

>tomoko

I believe you meant Misaki*
>>
>>36761084
Don't ever say this to their face. The moment you put decent women on a pedestal it goes their head; stop gassing up these girls period. If they are decent then acknowledge it, but don't act like they descended from heaven.
>>
>>36761125
I can almost guarantee at 28 I look younger than you lmao.

I might be a robot but I've stayed in shape my entire life, have clear skin, and take my personal hygiene/grooming extremely serious, not to mention I had a baby-face until the age of 24-25, not to mention my hairline is the same as it was when I was 10.
>>
>>36761171

t. Chad with his dick out, literally sexing the old dating system goodbye with his diq
>>
File: nhk_ni_youkoso-2118.jpg (31KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
nhk_ni_youkoso-2118.jpg
31KB, 704x396px
>>36761164

ah yes silly me of course I mean Misaki anon
>>
>>36761164
>tfw have a girlfriend exactly like Misaki 100% after having obsessed over her my teen years and it's actually great I've loved her this whole time never problems between us the whole relationship is just her aura really
>>
>>36761214
>>36761240

In fantasy worlds of tv, anime, video games and books, there are ideal partners and ideal and elevating relationships.

Written by men.
>>
>>36761084
How the fuck did you even manage to roll a girl period? The amount of dudes is too damn high.
>>
>>36761084
>It's an OP gets catfished by Asian camwhores episode
>>
>>36761175
>I might be a robot, but I have great genes, perfect hygiene and asian women are all over my dick. I also have absolutely no problem showing my face to girls on the internet because i'm just that confident lmao. But trust me, I'm totally a robot just like you guys
>>
>>36761084

Probably bait BUT

At least half of the girls on Omegle that insta-skip you are dudes showing videos. You just don't realize that because they didn't stick around long enough for you to tell them to talk to shoe on head to prove they were real.

50% of the rest of the girls either just kept clicking next out of habit or your camera didnt load fast enough for them.

50% of the remaining girls gave you literally 10 seconds to impress them with words and you failed.

The rest of them thought you were ugly.

You're about 3-5 years late to Omegle, pal. And the broken girls that still show up need more than just a face to get their panties wet.
>>
File: god fucking.png (35KB, 509x412px) Image search: [Google]
god fucking.png
35KB, 509x412px
>>36761084
Which one of you fuckers got smashed before getting on Omegle?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.