[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a couple more years, the first wave of online sluts will be moms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1421277783567.jpg (259KB, 767x836px) Image search: [Google]
1421277783567.jpg
259KB, 767x836px
In a couple more years, the first wave of online sluts will be moms
>>
who's the one in the orange?
>>
>>36761060
singIe moms*
>>
What a weird photo to choose for this particular subject. Two young bodybuilder girls? These are your go-to for online "sluts?" Alrighty then.
>>
>the first wave

So were you not around in the 00s when MySpace and AIM was a thing? We're on like wave 3 right now.
>>
>>36761147
13, dude. I'm just saying: Watch Yourself
>>
>>36761324
Don't question my authority you fucking faggot
>>
>>36761361
>13
>with those ticc thighs and big boobs
learn to guess ages properly
>>
>>36761342
MySpace was popular at round 2002,2003. If they were 15, 16 at the time, they'd be in their late 20s, early 30s. Perfect time for them to choose to be moms
>>
>>36761426
Shit, I warned you. What happens now is your business.
>>
>>36761060
who works out in a bikini?
>>
>>36761429
M8 i'd bet money more than half of the first wave on internet sluts needed someone to look after their children while they were out celebrating their 21st birthday. Half again would have also needed a babysitter on their 18th. You didn't think too hard before posting this did you?
>>
>>36761060
they dont have the resolve for mother hood
in fact most people now a days dont have the resolve for parenthood
All my friends dont even want to get married, let alone have kids.
Most people I've meet who want a family are the religious and people from poorer countries.
>>
>>36762045
No I did, even the sluts in my graduating class didn't have their first kid till their late 20s, then again, I didn't grow up in Appalachia
>>
>>36761426
I would have never guessed Cash Me Ousside was 13 either but here we are.
>>
>>36761361
>Watch Yourself
thanks for the tip, I'll watch myself for a year and the pounce when she's 14 since that's legal here in Germany
>>
>>36762299
feels good not being cucked
>>
>>36761060
jokes on you, they're already moms
>>
>>36761060
No they wont. These are the sluts that fight for abortion rights so they won't ever have to be responsible for their actions or that of having a child.
>>
They already are. There's a fuckload of young, single mothers around. I'd argue it's an epidemic in the making.
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (49KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
49KB, 500x457px
>>36761060
I don't give a fuck about these sluts. You know what makes me nostalgic?

That camera. Remember when they looked like that? I never realized how nostalgic I would be for the early 2000's. what a comfy time.
>>
>>36762395
Point N Shoot cameras were the real shit right there.
>>
>>36762395
God, I remember when I bought one that was waterproof and took videos, I was ecstatic af
>>
>>36761429
>>36762273
I went to a Catholic high school where it's constantly preached that premarital sex will damn your soul to hell forever (lol), and we had at least 2 girls walk the graduation stage while pregnant. There were probably about 100 girls in our class. A girl in the class below us already had a 2 year old baby at that time as well.
Sluts don't usually choose to have children later in life... they end up with them early on when they're sleeping around with everyone and accidents start happening. Some of them don't even stop at one or two kids (from different fathers), they just keep going.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.