[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493845609315.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493845609315.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>have internet friend who lives in a different country
>she occasionally posts pics from around her town and her home
>I decide to do a project and see if I can find her (I don't know any of her real information)
>find her city
>find her neighborhood
>after a few months, I'm 95% sure I've found her exact house
>proud of myself, go to tell her I've found out her information
>pause and think because I realize this might seriously scare her off

What do /r9k/? Should I tell her?
>>
>>36760448
No wtf why would you do that?
>>
For fucks sake, anon, if you aren't trolling, please don't tell her, and try to get the info from her directly.

This will seriously drive anyone away.
>>
>>36760448
No don't do that oregano
>>
>>36760448
Nah, don't do that. Not to a girl. Unless you too are really close she'll probably be upset you looked her up like that, and worried now that you have such personal information.
I've told a someone I found where they lived and he was kinda freaked out about it even though we were close. It didn't cause him to stop talking to me, but it wasn't a positive response.
>>
File: 1431399443661.jpg (5KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431399443661.jpg
5KB, 208x250px
>>36760448
Please tell her, she'll be super honoured that you worked so hard to track her down, she'll probably invite you inside for a good dicking.

Please also post screenshots of you telling her.
>>
if dubs OP has to tell her
>>
>>36760551
>>36760569
haha nice try, the other posters have given me better advice.
>>
>>36760448
I've done this before as well. Feels good to be good at sleuthing.

But people do not like it, imagine if it was yourself hearing that.

Girls are especially paranoid about this sort of thing.

>>36760551
>>36760569
roaches
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.