[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I work hard for a decade or so, live frugally, and save up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

If I work hard for a decade or so, live frugally, and save up enough to retire to a tiny house in the middle of nowhere, when I do that will I be a robot again?
>>
>>36759943
>tfw no tinyhouse gf
>>
Sounds nice OP. I've often thought about getting a tiny, cheap apartment and then becoming a truck driver for about 20 years or so, while also living frugally and then retiring and doing something similar
>>
>>36759943
Same plan here. I want just enough money to pay for internet and food for the rest of my life so I can be useless 24/7
>>
File: IMG_0465.jpg (63KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
63KB, 962x642px
Home & Garden is basically Comfy: The Channel to everyone, right? Like it was something like 3rd most watched channel in 2016 due to people needing comfy stuff.
>>
File: 1493122107701.jpg (877KB, 976x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493122107701.jpg
877KB, 976x1200px
Everyone says they want to move to the middle of nowhere. Would you be happy with no Internet anymore then? And If you want TV that's 80 a month for satellite very basic package
>>
>>36759943
you could do that if u moved to a very cheap country, like Vietnam where u can live off 200$ or less per month. There's no way u can live off 10y of work in the west.
>>
>>36761319
The quiet and solitude would more than make up for it. Honestly, I've often thought of starting a home library. Just buying tons and tons of books. I'd love to spend my life in a small cabin out in the woods reading. I might even pick up some other hobbies like woodwork
>>
>>36761319
Sure I don't need a phone/cable so 80$ a month is just fine for everything I need I might even buy unlimited
>>
>>36761341
I've thought about this (mainly Thailand) but then I think about the language barrier and how I wouldn't fit in at all.
>>
>>36761404
>allegedly a robot
>worries about "fitting in"

gtfo
Also, I've researched thailand and it's gotten alot more expensive in the last 5-10 years than it used to be, so u need 400-500$ or more per month now, not worth it.
>>
File: 1493075350571.png (464KB, 737x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493075350571.png
464KB, 737x552px
>>36761397
Unlimited what?
>>
>>36761434
I mean the race aspect. I'm a fucking white male. I wouldn't fit in.
>>
>>36759943
This is the dream for many but society has made it so that no matter what you do you can't run away, they need you to be a slave and keep the system running

Tiny Homes are redpills but society doesn't want man getting hold of it because self sufficiency is destructive to a huge system

Free burger...I wish I never left that small country town
>>
>>36761493
what do u care idiot?

Besides, the fact u're a white westerner would land you tons of pussy if you so desired.
Surely beat being the fucking town pariah here among other hwite people.
>>
>>36761235
What's keeping you from doing it earlier than 20 years? It shouldn't take you more than a couple years on a regular truck driver's salary to get a plot of land right?
>>
>>36761591
Because I believe that nations should be ethnically homogeneous. (not a Nazi, it simply is the best thing for a nation to do)
>>
>>36761611
I would have enough money after 20 years of saving and living frugally that I would be able to retire early. You can find decent apartments here for like 300 a month
>>
>>36761647
Jesus, what an idiot. Let me guess, you browse /pol/.
Pro tip: Only normies care about the fate of nations. Worry about yourself.
>>
>>36761647
there's a difference between an expat and an immigrant.
Just don't breed chinklets and voila, the nation remains ethnically homogeneous.
It's not as if u're gonna breed with any white woman anyway.
>>
>>36761661
>here
>300 a month

where
>>
>>36761666
Hey retard, it-s precisely normies that don't care about this sorta stuff?

Guess what, u're just a loser normie, no better than ur average brainless young adult.
Only difference is you're not getting laid. kek
>>
>>36761727
the midwest. small town usa. the rustbelt

if you get on government programs and live in ghetto ass apartments, you can get away with paying less than 100 too
>>
>>36761740
Tell me exactly why I should care about the fate of a nation filled with normalfags. They might as well die.
>didn't answer the question
Yep, confirmed /pol/tard. You DO know there's a global rule to keep your shit where it belongs, don't you?
>>
>>36759943
>tiny house

Looks real cozy
>>
>>36759943
How do I achieve the comfy level in your pic?
>>
>>36761795
but you hate "normalfags" because you're just a freak.
Literally the only difference between them and you is being an outcast.

WE (im not the same person as the one you were bullying, u fag) call them normies because they're sleepers, and need direction and guidance.

About your rule, he was just mentioning his preferences bc relevant to our discussion.
Go jerk off to some weirdass animu stuff will you faggot.
>>
>>36761886
So you're not an outcast, use anime as an insult and don't even use the word normie properly? Yeah, you don't really belong here. Fuck off to /pol/, this board is for robots.
>>
>>36761949
wake the fuck up this board is overrun with faggots, trannies and actual normies.

And I do belong as I am a robot.
I don't get along with normies.
Just not some mentally ill freak fapping to loli or shota or other disgusting degenerate crap.

Oh and btw, my use of the word is the correct one.
>>
>>36759943
My dad's building one actually. 2/3rds of the way there. Hasn't worked on it for over 6 months though due to his chronic pains.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.