[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots up for a Sword Art Online rewatch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Any robots up for a Sword Art Online rewatch?
>>
>>36759799
>Any robots up for a Sword Art Online rewatch?
Nope
>>
>>36759799
Inb4 triggered /a/ browsers show up
>>
>>36759840
>Greentexts whole post just to be a lazy fuck

Neck it ralph

>>36759799
If you stream it I'd be down
>>
>>36759799
I'd rather get a BBC in my ass than watch that a second time
>>
Ill watch it with you guys
>>
Or you could watch something good, or do something more productive?
Btw, I know I'm feeding the b8 but there's a small chance it's genuine which disgusts me
>>
>>36759951
All episodes before he gets with harembitch are pretty great

Anything after that is complete cancer. It really is a shame
>>
>>36759988
This. It had so much potential
>>
>>36759951
>>>36759840
maybe log horizon then? Idk, I'm just in the mood for a rpg style anime and this is the only one I know of.
>>
>>36760020
Konosuba is alright. More comedy, but still the same (comfy) RPG feel. Or if you just want an adventure type thing, my recommendation is My Hero Academia
>>
>>36759856
At least you can recognize its shit.
>>
>>36760020
>>36760487
Jesus, get some taste. You do know SAO is a rip off from .Hack//Sign, right? At least do yourselves a favour and watch the original, it is an arthouse anime with the character designer from Evangelion.
>>
>>36760653
.Hack series anime and manga are really good even the girly ones were way better than I thought. Forgot about them it's been so long. I never even finished watching the first season. Was it good throughout?

Log Horizon started to get interesting too but then I forgot about it.
>>
Dot Hack is better, Sign is better all around and Roots has some good music and manages to do autistic edge lord better with Haseo
If you want to watch one of those Ill watch with you but I won't get off work for like 45 minutes and still need to go home, shower, and get some food
>>
>>36760814
Is there a way to watch something at the same time like on Crunchyroll or do you just sync up hitting play? Never watched something remotely like that.
>>
>>36760941
rabb.it (site for streaming a video with multiple people)

>original comment
>>
I don't really quite understand how people like you can even consider yourself a true anime fan. You are tainting your mind with such an inferior show, I cannot help but reconsider my short correspondence with you, for I used to think you were someone with above average taste in anime at best, but now I see that I was mistaken. However, it is not too late, I can still recommend you a better series than that garbage show. I only pick the best anime and I'm quite flexible with genre, ranging from dark and psychological to even the occasional slice of life if time permits. I am certain once you step past that veil of mediocrity, you will be as I am because seriously, swort art online is such a trashy show, I can't believe you watch things like that, LOL. I like shows that make me THINK, stuff like Psycho Pass, which you probably never even heard of, you probably watch moe trash like K-ON LOL but yeah, Sword Art Online literally ends up catering to fan service near the end. The beginning had a lot of potential but the plot just falls through and the characters are just vapid and unrealistic like you are. I'll link you to my anime list so you can see what true anime viewers should be watching, not stuff the industry peddles out to pander to people who couldn't tell the difference between a masterpiece and a cash grabbing, soulless show that succeeds in targetting people like you. I only pray that I've caused a strong enough intervention so that you can experience what good anime is actually supposed to be like. Seriouisly, Sword Art Online is SO overhyped and there are so many other superior shows out there, I really don't get how it got so popular. I'm beginning to think all my friends just have bad taste - am I the only one around here who appreciates good anime? I mean, come on.
>>
>>36761035
Cool I'll check it out. I tried something like that in a VR theater once and it was pretty cool too. Hope you guys have fun!
>>
>>36761064

I wanna stuff you in a locker and fuck your crush for even copy+pasting this you fucking dweeb
>>
>>36759856
This, there's nothing I hate more than newf/a/gs. I can still enjoy the dumb sluts like Asuna in SAO.

t. wizard and anime expert
>>
>>36761064
I saw some of psycho pass (not op btw) it was pretty cool but too intense for me. Did you like Parasyte? That's the last full series I saw. There was a fun one about cycling called like Yowapeda that was more interesting than I thought it'd be too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.