[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(you)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: cat with blanket.jpg (55KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
cat with blanket.jpg
55KB, 400x431px
This thread are for all those posters, those lonely robots out there who never get a (you)--no matter how thought-out or sensational the post.

In this thread you get a (you) and you give a (you). Whether you want a response to your serious problems, or just your rage, it's all fair game.

Let it out.
>>
I think that the normie hate is no longer rational.
>>
File: 1448060928617.jpg (87KB, 652x522px) Image search: [Google]
1448060928617.jpg
87KB, 652x522px
I don't need any yous
>>
>>36759482
That is probably because the robots are now a minority here.

>>36759573
You're having one anyway.
>>
>>36759573
here you go anon!
oregon
>>
File: Elliot_Mlady.jpg (35KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Mlady.jpg
35KB, 710x532px
>>36759446
With me it depends: I only get (you)s in Elliot threads, and when lecturing about animal rights. I almost never get any (you)s in those chill-out threads like /comfy/ or /britfeel/. Also I severely lack any (you)s in any socializing threads, like those discussing about one's favorite bands/books/places and stuff. It tells me that people do not want to socialize with me, only to debate with me or get some new information.

I hear once that adding fedora gives you some (you)s. Not sure if I got it right.
>>
>>36759675
Double (you)s
>>
I don't know what to say. I've never had anything of value to contribute
>>
>>36759819
Maybe. But that you have something to contribute should be seen as a positive in any case.

>>36760003
I can feel that.
>>
File: 1486434610011.png (95KB, 228x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486434610011.png
95KB, 228x404px
>>36760025
>Maybe. But that you have something to contribute should be seen as a positive in any case.
People do not always care about who has something to contribute or not. Just look at the social media: there are thousands of people there, who do not contribute a single thing to anything, yet they have high numbers of followers, just for what they are, someone who is high enough in the social pecking order so that people want to socialize with them. Then again, there are hundreds of people who contribute a lot, but no one is interested in them as they are the "losers". That's the true nature of social media: to suck up those who are high in the pecking order. And some people are actually stupid enough to choose their employees according to who has the highest number of followers in social media.

Oh the stupidity of the humanity.
>>
>>36760570
Sorta. But they assume that they have something to say because they are popular. It's a cycle.
>>
if you reply to this post your mother will die tonight
>>
memem em pls me
I NEVER GET ANY YOUS ;-;
>>
>>36760662
dont worry, i am here
>>
File: keking connie.png (337KB, 526x602px) Image search: [Google]
keking connie.png
337KB, 526x602px
Just go to a gay thread and say something about how gays are mentally ill.
>>
>>36760703
thx daddy
oregmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.