[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women smiling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: DpvDEWy.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
DpvDEWy.png
433KB, 800x850px
Does anyone else here HATE it when women simply smile at you?

Today i walked past oneitis, and she gave me a short nervous grin as my eyes glazed over her face while turning a corner. That gesture is the most emasculating thing i've ever seen - that look of "i acknowledge your presence, but i can only pity your beta male ass - catch you later after I'm finished with tyrone in the back".

Really wish these females, not just oneitis, would not look at me in the first place. It just makes me feel uncomfortable - makes me want to throw shit at them. The chads and tyrones can have the women; fuck em.
>>
File: 1493162821435.jpg (24KB, 496x278px) Image search: [Google]
1493162821435.jpg
24KB, 496x278px
hooly fuck man
>>
File: 1493693557784.jpg (31KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493693557784.jpg
31KB, 604x516px
>>36759173
maybe she likes you

olreig
>>
File: 1493370319427.webm (941KB, 970x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493370319427.webm
941KB, 970x720px
>>36759173
>*Makes eyecontact with Op*
>(Ugh, creepy. I hope he doesn't shoot up the place. Maybe I should smile and him. That'll calm him down, right?)
>>
>>36759239
This in a very original and loving way.
>>
>>36759239
>maybe she likes you
Chances are OP isn't 6'4" and 200lbs of solid muscle
>>
File: 1462341275779.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462341275779.gif
9KB, 633x758px
>>36759173
There is nothing more repulsive to me than a woman's smile. Be it pleasant or courteous or benign, it incites the same revulsion in me each time. It is a revulsion that runs up my spine and sears my mind like the coldest fire, for a woman's smile is another reminder of a simple, inescapable fact:

I do not exist to contribute to that smile. I do not exist to be the cause of it. I do not exist to share its pleasure. For even when a woman smiles t my face, she does it not for me, but for reasons that extend far beyond myself.

When a seemingly kind woman goes out of her way to help me, she smiles out of what one would assume is a genuine humanitarian spirit. But beneath the smile, the ruthless gears of self-preservation spin on. She smiles not because she cares for my well-being, but because she has been raised to believe that doing so will considerably boost her own social standing.

I am a prop for her performance, and superior men are the audience. They will see her smiling down on the rat that scurries through the piss-filled gutters of society and think her kind. And perhaps they would be right. For what is kindness but a grand performance that serves one's own selfish intent?

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

"Do onto others as you would have them do onto you."

"What goes around comes around."

Altruism cannot exist in a culture that makes synonymous kindness and compensation. At the end of the day, all people on this Earth serve their own desires and little more.

There's too much cruelty in kindness.
>>
>>36759173
just curious... do normal people think like this?..lol..
>>
>>36759339
believe it or not, you don't have to be this to get looks from the qts. not that I know from experience, of course.
>>36759368
you're asking here about "normal"?
>>
Their disingenuity calls every smile into question: are they actually happy to see you? do they fear you? do they want something from you? do they just want other people to think they are friendly?

I think it is reasonable to find smiling women disconcerting. Their motives are dubious, and should arouse suspicion and wariness.
>>
>>36759267
Why do all women assume they are the fix to my problem?
The hole between your legs ain't magical, so stop talking to me like it is.
You aren't magical
I'm about to show you all how women are a joke.
Just wait.
>>
>>36759239
LOL. has a bf and like 5 orbiters.

>>36759267
This probably

>>36759368
I didn't know normalcy existed on this board. I must have been misled.

>>36759354
THIS.
>>
>>36759354
Or you could not over think it and be happy that a female acknowledged you, not all of us even have that.

A friend from high school tried deciphering why this girl would smile and talk to him. She just thought his "vibes were rad". Nothing more. But she wasn't popular or anything.
>>
>>36759756
I don't want to be acknowledged. I don't want to be a beta orbiting cuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.