[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have three felony charges but are actually (for real)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: 1470368857091.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1470368857091.png
9KB, 205x246px
>tfw you have three felony charges but are actually (for real) innocent and you can't afford a lawyer but the public defender is retarded
>>
You did fucking hwat though?
>>
>>36759039
You can request a new one, can't you?
>>
>>36759039
life sucks, at least you can get swole in prison, join a gang and get free pussy cause chicks love gang bangers
>>
>>36759195
yeah and then I just a different dipshit public defender I live in buttfuck tennessee so there arent many to chose from
>>
>>36759223
dude im a tiny beta. i will get raped and have to share my boipucci with jamal and all his gang friends. I'm going to kill myself if im found guilty on this bullshit
>>
>>36759674
well they have to convict you of a crime you didn't commit first ;)
>>
>>36759823
honestly I think I am going to be fine because like one of the charges the police didnt even give an affidavit of complaint so that one will probably get dropped. but still all i can think about is 3-15 years in state prison and how horrible county jail was and that real prison is much worse
>>
>>36759039
What are you being accused of Anon?
>>
What'd you do, OP? Don't leave us hanging.
>>
>>36759039
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES, betaboi
>>
>>36759039
Did you touch her while she was sleeping, perv?
>>
>>36759924
>>36759945
>>36759946
>>36759963
three counts of aggravated burglary
>>
File: 1491959495425.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491959495425.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>36759039
>three felony charges but are actually (for real) innocent

How?
>>
>>36759888
would suck to get convicted wrongly and then escape and get convicted of jail breaking
don't plead guilty, I'm not a lawyer but if you go down swinging what's the difference between 3 or 8 years in the can really
>>
>>36759982
>what's the difference between 3 or 8 years in the can really

3-8 years of your life in a cage surrounded by insane people.
>>
>>36759976
You should starting gaping your anus now
>>
>>36759978
>How?

Everyone in jail is innocent, dumbass
>>
>>36759976
Why would they think you did it if you're innocent?
Sounds like an open-and-shut case to me (as in, you're innocent).
>>
>>36759039
>tfw cops are criminals who can acuse you

Thank heavens for video games and false realities where the joke world of law enforcement is nonexistant
>>
>>36759976
You're going to tell us the tale of how you got arrested for this, anon. I think there's something you aren't being honest about.
>>
>>36759978
>>36760060
i dont even fucking know what is going on
one of the arrest warrants was a fucking police report i filed that the police literally just switched the names around so i was the perpetrator rather than the victim like it is in reality. another was completely blank. the last one was for breaking into a place but one person says i did while the four other people say that i didn't
>>
>>36759039
Was it for creeping on the kids?
>>
>>36760093
see
>>36760105

i got arrested in my fucking school cafeteria by six sheriffs deputies and like ten university cops. they had been looking for me all day but i just randomly ran into them at the cafeteria
>>
>>36760054
>3 counts of aggravated robbery with a public defender
>You did these crimes and its aggravated

You're going to prison, you should try cutting a deal instead of going to trial, losing, and getting hit with a higher sentence

What evidence do they have? Witnesses? Do you have a record?
>>
what did you jack?
if the roles are reversed just demonstrate ownership and permission to be on the premises
>>
>>36760105
There's definitely something you're not telling us here, anon. That's an explanation that really explains nothing and sounds super fucking shady.
>>
>>36760157
there is virtually nothing as far as evidence and 80% of the witnesses agree with my version of events
>>36760177
i mean its your choice whether to believe something on a laotian truck driving forum but that is actually how it is in the short form
>>
>>36760105
It's really horrifying to think that cops are just average humans and will often either screw up or plain go after some random guy because they have gotten enough convictions.
>>
>>36760105

Anon a judge would never charge you with anything if this were the case. You aren't telling the truth.
>>
File: albertobarbosa.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
albertobarbosa.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>36759039
>tfw anon L I T E R A L L Y dindunuffin.
>>
>>36760105
>>36760149
You may be in luck, because this sounds like a potential false imprisonment lawsuit, especially the switched around police report. If you play your cards right you might be able to find a lawyer to sue for you afterwards without having to pay up front.
>>
>>36760198
So the prosecutors only have the polices account?
What exactly happened, why are you being formally charged without the police catching you in the act? I dont get it were you trespassing?
>>
>>36760213
But only after he gets his asshole turned inside out by anyone who is bored and pissed off in prison. (Literally everyone who wants to.)

Find yourself a nice husband, OP. Maybe he'll be sensitive.
>>
>>36760199
>police call me to come into station "you arent in trouble or anything bro"
>go to station and they ask "how did you break into this place we just wanna know so we can fix it"
>tell them i have no idea how to break in because i didn't
>they say that i am "pissing on their legs and saying its raining and that they are going to get warrants on me if i dont tell them"
>say that i seriously have no idea
>get arrested the next day

>>36760205
It wasn't a judge, it was a court clerk

>>36760213
my lawyer says that i could potentially sue my school and that he's looking into it
>>
>>36760276
You should start looking into ways to run to South America if you don't want the Surenos to put a broom in your ass for giggles when they catch you alone.

We know you did it anyways with how shady you're being. Try not to hang yourself.
>>
>>36760276
hmmm, seems like you're probably in for a lot of hassle and appointments but probably not worth worrying about getting time over
>>
>>36760105
Dude fucking insist on a trial. Literally ask for a bench trial, Judges are a little bit more lax now and they'll throw the case out if you explain the circumstances and if it looks like bullshit charges.
>>
>>36760276
>talking to the cops
>ever

You fucking idiot.

At least you were smart enough not to say too much.
>>
>>36760353
basically this but im afraid that this shitty lawyer will fuck everything up
>>
>>36760388
It's school policy that when the police call you in for questioning that you are required to go or they can kick you out of the university
>>
>>36759039
Me and you Anon. My college expelled me for telling them about their shitty computer security and is now trying to prosecute me. Oh the thoughts I have.
>>
>>36760425
>school policy that you have to pay them for food and board in first year

the university jew runs roughshod
>>
>>36760425
>required to go

You're still entitled to legal counsel...unless universities occupy that weird grey area where the Constitution doesn't apply.
>>
>>36760458
It's a private university so they are in that grey area. They explicitly forbid any attorneys to be with you just to make it easy for the police to fuck with you. then there is also a dean who uses the campus police as his personal army and who hates me because i told him was a punkass bitch
>>
>>36760508
The good news is that to be charged with a felony, you still have to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

You will probably get kicked out of university, but you probably won't be charged as long as you keep your fucking mouth shut.

Also, don't forget to sue when all this is over with.
>>
>>36760508
yeah tough situation really, a felony conviction is probably worse than having to transfer out of your school, but maybe if they kicked you out you wouldn't even be able to do that

my campus police used to tail me and ask if I was breaking into cars repeatedly while I was going to work. I wasn't and got a feeling they were just harassing me to be douches, but who knows maybe they're just inept.
>>
>>36760446
educate me briefly on how to get into cyber security
>>
>>36760635
The University administration are the Jews of the century. They purposefully make about 30% less parking spaces than there are registered cars so you have to park illegally and then it's a $100 fine they makes thousands daily doing this shit
>>
>>36759039
You made the mistake of leaving your house anon.
Never leave your house.
>>
OP, clearly you need to enter a plea bargain where you simply transfer to another school, albeit under a conditional probationary sentence where you'll be sent to prison for any fuckups. You'll have to live under direct custodial supervision, maybe a family friend or local business owner that can provide lodging.

From there, you'll need to take your time and build your social circle back up until you can finally gain the resources to get revenge on the corrupt school administration and cops who got you in this mess.

Good luck OP, I believe in you.
>>
>>36760660
I've mentored lots of people in it actually.

Feel free to ask me some shit over email: [email protected]

As for something right now... "cyber security" covers a lot of different things... One thing that I would seriously stress is how important it is to do things 100% correct. The consequences for one little mistake in regards to your anonymity can result in very serious consequences so while exploring and being curious is great and important you need to always keep your privacy in the back of your mind.

Anything shady I've ever done when I wasnt a dumb kid was on a setup like:
fully encrypted Linux host, host os runs encrypted qemu VMS that can only reach the internet via tor, and some other minor security stuff

Now even that was far from perfect(hardening could have been much better), but it was more than enough. Once you get a solid base to your privacy you can explore to your hearts content do fun projects like pick random for nodes out of the list and try to hack them. Hacking is all about understanding your target and thinking outside of the box.

You will honestly be surprised with how many sites you can hack. Very rarely have I tried to hack something and been unable to and even then I wouldnt say its unbackable there is always another avenue to pursue.
>>
>>36760956
thank you anon
ill hit you up tomorrow, ive gotta catch some shut eye
>>
>>36761112
Sounds good, I'm on a tablet with a cracked screen since most of my shit was unplugged(kek) and taken during the raid, besides ofc a raspberry pie since they were too dumb to realize it was a computer(the only one that wasn't encrypted as well).
>>
>>36761234
im operating off a laptop and i have a pi in like 3 feet of me lmao
>>
>>36761271
I was about to finally get a decent setup when the raid occurred. I've always just used cheap stuff.

Old HP slimline that I got from a PC repair place I worked at. installed 2 more NICs and ran openbsd on it for my routing needs.

RPI handled lots of misc shit I can't be bothered to explain.

Then its just random thinkpads. My main was a T420 with an nvidia egpu.

This was my latest steam account before the raid,
probably not older than a few months (if you're curious about some personal shit, also I change identities ALL the time though I've been trying to slow that down): https://steamcommunity.com/id/yakui_tan
>>
>>36761470
i was planning on dishing out money on a thinkpad recently, do you have any specific recommendations?
>>
>>36761639
It all depends on what you want to do with it and what that requires/is best suited to. You need something more than integrated graphics if you want to game etc.

If you just want a cheap laptop for testing shit then I guess just look around on eBay and check that the specs are suitable. You'd need to give me a bit more info about what you want and a price range.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.