[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cripplingdepression/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

got xanax today which is cool
might have a date this weekend
still no job
how are you all doing?
>>
>>36757916
how the fuck is this on page 10?
gl with the date skelly , everythings pretty meh i just need some sleep right now
hope thread stays alive
>>
>>36759044
guess everyone is happy today?
also its a wednesday in the middle of the week
people are most active near weekends
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>get forced into community college
>drift through without giving a fuck
>end up at a shit job my dad forced me into
>it fucking sucks
>don't want to do it
>want to quit with every fiber of my body

not sure I can make it through these next few fucked months, might just kill myself to avoid this shitshow tbqh
>>
>>36759286
If you wanna kys, run away instead, that way you have a chance to see what's actually in the world and if you still chose to die, you can do it in an exciting way. But usually you will see things aren't always so bad when you are in control of your life, and it may inspire you to make a change once you return to where you came from.
>>
>>36759286
have you talked with your dad about how you feel
>>
>>36757916
Struggling with food being my last source of real pleasure and my desire to stay skinny since it's the only thing I like about my body. I wish I could just go to sleep and be done with this day, but it's still too early for me to be tired enough.

Good luck with the date!
>>
File: 1345318454962.png (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1345318454962.png
14KB, 633x758px
>Failed miserably at dating after like 7 months of trying.
>Bored/depressed as fuck
>Get into exercising and eating right, manage to stay the course.
>Still feel like shit.

I'm pretty sure I'm just hardwired to be a miserable cunt, and now I'm prolonging my existence.
>>
File: 1493320502195.jpg (242KB, 1280x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493320502195.jpg
242KB, 1280x778px
For some reason all these feels for a past oneitis came back all day today. I thought I was completely over her, and these past months I've gone weeks without thinking of her at all. It might be because this time last year we were hanging out a lot, but I haven't seen her since new years now. It's not too bad though, better than being the emotionally numb scum bag I normally am.

>>36757916
ooo are you excited for this date? I never liked Xanax as a drug too much, it's pretty boring. But it's nice when anxious I guess.
>>36760082
>food being my last source of real pleasure

I know this feel. What's your favorite snack?
>>
>>36760241
Raisin toast with, like, a tablespoon (or more) of peanut butter on it. It's sooooo tasty, especially with a fresh cup of coffee to go with. It sucks that peanut butter has so many calories or I'd eat, like, 5 slices in a sitting. How bout you; what's your favorite?
>>
>>36757916
Got put on my first SNRI Duloxetine.
It's mostly for anxiety, but I have felt myself falling back into depression.

Just praying I don't get the nausea side effect.... isn't it that the side effects only last for a couple weeks then ease up?
Pls respond
>>
I hate you guys, I really do
>>
>>36760302
Different anon.
Cajun rice and chicken stir fry. Tasty beyond belief, healthy, and keeps you feeling full forever.
>>
>>36760542
Stir fry is delicious and so easy to make. Good choice, anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.