[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High school memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>be in high school
>have extreme anxiety
>have to do a ropes course in gym
>my turn, i climb the 70ft pole
>reach the tightrope, looks like pic related except it has a rope above you to hold onto
>my belay team (the people who hold your harness rope) are all girls
>i'm visible shaking, they're all laughing
>struggle to leap from the pole onto the tightrope
>very shaky, and barely make it halfway before i want off this ride
>girls continue to laugh and wont let me down
>they drop my harness rope, so i literally can't fall down without dying
>the more i look down the more my anxiety overtakes me
>i start to cry
>teacher comes over after what seems like forever
>forces them to let me down
>i hit ground and im still crying
>everyone sees me crying

Anyone else remember terrible social moments like these from
high school and want to curl up and die? Also high school memories
thread (preferably embarrassing and awkward)
>>
File: 066.jpg (43KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
43KB, 680x598px
>>36757842
>tfw to intelligent to graduate high school
>>
>>36757842
>70 foot tightrope course in gym class
What kind of fucking school did you go to all we did was throw balls at speds
>>
My mom forced me to play football (american).
Honestly, it was pretty fun. Helped me to be the low-end cyborg I am today
>>
I've shared this before, but it always seem to be well received, so...

>Who /classclown/ here?
>In highschool I was pretty well liked
>The kind of guy that got along with everyone but didn't have any close friends
>Would pull pranks or crack jokes on people, but never mean spirited.
>Senior year rolls around and we have this "senior project". We have to write a 10 page paper summing up ourselves as a person, and share what we've learned in our highschool career. You have to read it to the entire school and parents
>My paper is full of jokes and memories of good times
>But the last page is a heartfelt warning. I say that my comedic antics are a cry for help, and that I can't connect with people. I say that I joke and laugh as a sort of mask that keeps me from having to really connect with people.
>The whole auditorium is in stitches. They think it's a joke.
>My parents are in the second row, laughing their heads off
>That summer break, I manage to get some alone time with this girl that I always fantasized about.
>I tell her what I think of her
>She laughs until she's in tears, then realizes it's not a joke
>"Oh fuck! You're serious..."
>>
>>36757940
same here

I dropped out of high school and went to work for my family. I just dont know why people bother with school, you will just be surrounded by retards and chads
>>
File: what am i doing.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what am i doing.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>12th grade or so
>was going to be an exchange studen in Japan that year but I fucked it up because I came home to my parents high on LSD telling them how I wanted to kill myself (which was true)
>of course, no year as an exchange student
>become even more depressed
>find out that my old stash of Concerta can be used for recreational purposes
>end up chewing loads of them every day for two weeks straight almost
>in class
>pop a pill
>not really sure what happened, but I think the dude next to me asks me why I do that
>whisper into his ear "because I want to die"
>get up walk out of classroom to cry in the bathroom

High school was a mixed bag of peas. Mostly bad but it could have been much worse.
>>
>Go to an Alternative School. Not for retards, just dumbasses. You come in a few days a week, and as long as you pass the marks you're fine
>Stay up late all the time, tired as hell until like 4pm every day
>Have to come into school earlier and it takes up to an hour between classes sometimes.
>Start bringing a blanket in my backpack, using it as a pillow to sleep on the ground in the single-person lockable bathroom
>One day forget to lock the door and someone comes in and sees me lying on the floor with a blanket as a pillow
>>
>>36758448
Nice anon. I slept at school too. Usually through lunch or during the long breaks. I would take a group room and just use my bag as a blanket, sometimes my jacket too. The group rooms all had glass walls and doors, so everyone could see it, but I didn't care. As long as people left me alone I was OK with it.
>>
>>36757971
my school apparently. Also i don't know if im just reading this wrong, but clarification the length of the rope wasnt 70ft, the height of it was. i still live near the school, so i might be able to take a picture of it tomorrow if this thread is still up
>>
File: Pinochet Cry.jpg (45KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pinochet Cry.jpg
45KB, 430x320px
>>36758177
Fucking hell, I'm sorry anon.
>>
Visioncreationnewsun. Good shit homie
>>
>>36758177

Im pressing F to pay my respects to you realllll hard.
>>
>At Secondary School
>Getting on well, have a few good friends and no problems
>Head teacher is a big nosed Jew and his equally big nosed son goes to the school and is in my year
>His son is a smug prick and constantly acts better than people
>Starts bullying me one day over a stupid answer I gave in class
>I ignore him but it keeps getting worse
>He finds out that my dad is a poor drug addict in jail and my family pretty much all live off government handouts
>Get pissed off about him making fun off my family so much so I tell him that at least my whole family aren't lampshades and bars of soap
>He runs to his dad and has me expelled
>I was angry so I smashed his dad's cars windows in and got arrested
>Almost got sent to young offenders but let off since I hadn't done anything before
>Went to a new school that was shit and full of pricks
>Left at 16 and still work the same shit job at 22

And that's why I hate the Jews
>>
>>36757842
Haha. That's actually kind of funny. Sorry.
>>
>>36758177
F for respects
I know how you feel, robot, and I hope you're doing better.
>>
>>36758593
I'm incredulous what kind of structure is it
>>
>tightrope walking in gym class
what the fuck
>>
>>36758593
That's taller than TWO Tyrannosaurs! No way that's safe, especially when the only thing preventing you from splattering all over the place are a couple of pre-pubecent hens holding a rope.
>>
>junior high
>had a small drug and alcohol issue
>every day for half the year I got drunk and/or high on whatever I could;
>swiped meds (like vicodin and some other ones I can't remember the names of)
>cough syrup
>marijuana
>etc.
>almost failed all my courses
>didn't even care
>just listened RHCP and got wrecked every single day
>almost committed suicide but didn't (can't remember why)
>eventually I realized I was going to actually fail and... some other reason, its a real blur, so just stop everything
>there's more to it than that I just stopped but that's not what's important
>teachers let me redo almost all the course material because I tell them I had an alcohol problem I was fixing so they gave sympathy
>finished with good marks, all 90+ but it was junior high so not really that hard
>good times

Now I have a handle on things. I'm in engineering at university and only get drunk on weekends but its for fun, not a compulsion.

I think it runs in the family because my brother was/is a drug addict, did cocaine, oxy, probably heroin but not sure, ecstasy, a ton of prescription opiods, drank heavily, etc. He attempted suicide twice. He's sober now except pot and he chain smokes. He actually has autism btw.

I think I seriously fucked up my brain though.
>>
>>36757842
>be younger me
>i was a freshman in high school
>was "that kid," pretty cringey, no one liked me
>doing relay races in gym, smallest kid has to get on the mat and get pulled by teammates across the gym
>i get on mat, kids decide to fuck with me and lift me about six feet in the air
>screaming at them to let me down, they run forward
>i fall completely flat on my back, life flashes before my eyes, i black out
>kids who did it bolt because they think they just committed homicide
>wake up in nurses office, concussed, can't walk on my own because I fell flat on my back on a hardwood floor from six feet up
>principal comes in
>says "what could you have done to prevent this"
>my mother cusses him out

high school was a fucking mess. i can still feel my brain rattle in my head as it bounced against the floor if i focus on it enough.
>>
>>36759584
Op here. I remember my gym teacher making us take turns holding the rope with one hand while we hold aloft a stack of concrete bricks equal to 120 pounds on the other end of the rope. It's surprisingly easy to hold up with just one hand, let alone 4 people on a belay team.
>>
>>36759187
It's literally a wooden pole about 10 inches in diameter, and went up about 80 feet. You had to climb a ladder halfway up to reach the small metal rungs that stuck out of the pole. From there, you have to carefully climb up the small rungs (this was where my anxiety really pumped up btw). At about 70ft was the tightrope that connects to the pole. There weren't any rungs higher than the tightrope, so you had to awkwardly leap to the tightrope while also grabbing onto the rope above it to act as a handle. Of course I was harnessed during all this, but falling may have meant smacking my face into the pole.

I remember vividly looking down while I was on the rungs. Almost threw up.

Good times.
>>
>>36758177
this is me too anon. The way I see it I make people laugh because when people laugh they feel good and I don't want people to feel bad. There's been a few times I tried to be serious or not the clown for a bit but people didn't like me when I did that and it bothered them, so I don't do it anymore. I like making people happy but I wish I wasn't so 2 dimensional.
>>
File: 1420624686103.png (115KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
1420624686103.png
115KB, 316x321px
>junior prom
>on prom court
>dance floor clears out for slow dance
>"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith starts playing
>me and the girl I was paired up with start slow dancing
>she turns her head away and refuses to look me in the face the entire time we're dancing
>>
>>36758893
I know how you feel, anon...
>Be me, 12th grade
>Had this kike in 2/6 of my classes
>Health and P.E it was
>Whenever we shared seats in health class, he would always belittle me if I dared to speak, or even got a question wrong
>Caused major anxiety with my communication skills
>One time we're playing P.E and we're both put on the same team for this game I didn't really understand
>Almost end of game, ball gets thrown to me, 1 point from winning, I run the wrong way, "3... 2... 1... time's up"
>Other team wins
>Team mates go nuts but forgive me later on
>The kike doesn't
>Explain to him it's just a game and that he needs to chill
>Won't listen and raves on about how dumb I am
>"Fuck this shit"!
>Throw his scrawny ass into a wall and call him a hooked nose Jew that needs to learn respect
>Stopped harassing me after that
The rest of the year was pretty good.
>>
>>36761349
Why would the rope be seventy feet high? Unless you were in circus school couldn't you achieve the same exercise by having the rope be one foot off of the ground? Wouldn't an eighty foot wood pole bow horribly too?
>>
>>36757842

What the fuck kind of belay system were you using that you can just "drop the harness rope" and the guy climbing can die? I'd hate to see the lawsuits climbers will be filing against them. Fake news.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.