[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going to finish high school soon >Never had a female friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Going to finish high school soon
>Never had a female friend in my life

I'm not even ugly i'm actually tall, decent looking and get approached by girls all the time, but for some reason my initial reaction is to end the conversation as soon as possible and go on my way I've been like this my whole life.
>>
>>36757637
i hope this is cuz ur graduated from a guys school
>>
>>36757763
Actually the majority of my classmates are females.
>>
>>36757637
Haha, but seriously why is conversation so hard when I can talk to myself all day no problem? You're better then me op, I freeze up and can only mumble 1 word responses
>>
It's so easy to make female friends as a robot. You just make moves on your crush, and even if she may reciprocate them and make you feel like you're doing well, she will eventually say

>i just see you more as a friend

Try it sometime! If you can man up and quit crying about not being able to have her, you'll at least have gained a shoulder to cry on when you're down and out about future crushes.
>>
they are pack hunting white males openly in Georgia through local businesses, they are about to set you up for slaughter I am sitting on lawyer treasure millions i'm speaking out of a bunker, they are actually trying to run white male slaves in this area they are all psychic you are surrounded by creatures who have been trained at birth to kill you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Nymir3q34
>>
these people are making my parents have an exorcism when they sleep they are starting to torture white people in there houses, you are witnessing an a terrorist invasion, they made laws so that they could surround us research the family tree, the hud mad it this way so that we could be surrounded, they are all psychic ,and they run a script, and they made laws so that we couldn't group up, introspection, as an individual, they think you are bread so that they could steal your pencil, because by law you can't group up you have to become an individual, and they are running their life out of a bunker and setting you as bambihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Nymir3q34
>>
paulding county, cobb county, forsyth county cumming ga, they are openly pack hunting white males, in these areas, through local markets they are engaging in abu grave psychological torture through fed ex target they tried to murder me in Walmart, all local businesses in this area they are stating their cause, i'm sitting on gold, the non whites are now the undesirables, and they starting to try to openly kill white males, they are starting to do pavlovian techiniques to try to train white males to have heart attacks, stephens transport, target, Walmart are actually poisoning people and shutting their nuts off and probably deciding who gets cancer, write every food workers name down
>>
the Atlanta news stations have engaging in torturing me in my house and I am constantly reminded that they are replacing families, with look alikes, the new stations are actually pinhead celebrating their gang hits, they are starting to torture and microwave white males openly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7MonB-hig
they are saying you are the select they are starting to openly torture white males through government terrorist platforms, these are the people messing with the oxygen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7MonB-hig
>>
>>36758883
Elvis is coming soon, anon
>>
they others are doing economic war and trying to stop white males from reading, and they are Manchurian candidating white parents, the gov channels in race intimidating and brainwashing in these areas, buy guns, the others are starting to train to kill you through businesses and I mean every day life, they are joining the police force to make sure white males die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI
they are trying to figure out poses to raise your blood pressure to train you how to have a heart attack
>>
>>36757637
>i'm actually tall, decent looking

Is some kind of new meme? It seems like every other post is "I'm handsome, tall, and fit, but I'm socially retarded" or "I have a 7.5 in cock but I'll never use it".
>>
>>36757637
Get a gay friend. Hang out with his female friends.
>>
>>36757953
It's all about not being able to predict what will happen next. We can talk to ourselves and plan out conversations because we know exactly what we're going to say next. In an actual conversation, the other person could say anything, and we don't know how to properly deal with it.

That and social anxiety
>>
they are pack hunting white males to train the pavlovian involuntary for heart attacks through work, and they are trying to force white males to live on the streets, they are using microwave weapons and poisoning the oxygen to do this cause Paulding county, cobb county, cumming, ga, they are trying to enact race war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJsZPaxlONA
they are all psychic, they made laws so whites couldn't get together so when they walk outside they run a script, to steal your thought, because they made law so you can't congregate you have to create it yourself, they believe you are bread so they can steal you pencil, they are same people poisoning the oxygen level so they can do workplace de regulation THEY ARE THE NEW UNDESIRABLES
>>
>>36757637
I was like that too. It was because I hated people and was depressed.

Eventually I decided that I wanted a girlfriend and made an effort. Did it through online dating. It all went well and now it's pretty easy to get into relationships.

Just keep being picky. Most people are human trash and you shouldn't forget that just because you want to get your dick wet.
>>
they are terrorists, they believe white people are slaves, if you go around them they try to practice jigsaw, john rocker heaven, in Paulding county the cops actually tried to make the whites get into the cripts and bloods
>>
the paramedics in this area are pack hunting white males, their is race medicine, they are using the radio and television as military race messages, they are actually race military installions to tell what the others are doing, mainly white males, they are terrorist organizations, they are making their business platform off of the white males they are hunting, television is a terrorist organization for white males, statefarm is as well fed ex drivers are pack hunting white males, they are beginning economic race war
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.