[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be one of those wannabe chads who came to /r9k/ and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: damkeeper.jpg (186KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
damkeeper.jpg
186KB, 770x433px
I used to be one of those wannabe chads who came to /r9k/ and posted "advice" for robots.

Then I saw The Dam Keeper.

It's a cartoon about a little pig who is bullied by all the other animals. Every night, this little pig operates a dam that keeps the town safe from flooding. The other animals still shit on him, but the Pig chooses to sustain their life.

Now, ignoring the bit at the end where the qt fox femanon comes in and save him (cuz that's fucking bullshit and doesn't happen), I think the non-robots of this board could learn a lot from seeing this short film.

Fembots: your orbiters are a privilege. They donate money to your paypal, they give you emotional attention, they are your shoulder to cry on when chad rejects you. Without them, you would be doomed.

Chads: the robots you bully and belittle cry themselves to sleep every night wishing they were you. They are the ones who identified you, and no matter how much they wish to destroy you, they cannot stop glorifying you. Without them, your social status would be nothing.

Robots: there is nothing wrong with you. You are not evil. You are not scum. You do not destroy. You create. You sustain lives. And nobody appreciates it. No matter how many faggots come into this thread and say "o-o-o-op's wrong, you are r-really useless", know that you are not. You are the unsung heroes of these peoples' lives. So laugh along, because in your heart, you know that they are truly the useless ones.
>>
>>36757258
REEEEEEE get out fuken normie
>>
File: internal noot.jpg (15KB, 460x334px) Image search: [Google]
internal noot.jpg
15KB, 460x334px
>your purpose is maintaining the superiority of Chad and Stacies while still getting eternally shat upon
>JUST LAUGH AT IT XD
>>
>>36757514
By all means you could stop if you want. You could stop replying to "fembots"; you could stop validating chads by being angry at them. My point is; they lose all their power the moment we as a whole decide we've had enough.

Are you ready to have had enough? Because I certainly am.
>>
File: 1476120854794.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476120854794.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>36757556
>taking le ebin beta uprising meme seriously
>>
>popping in to take a shit
>>
>>36757556
Ill try to explain why this is untrue.
Lets say chads are top 10%, robots bottom 10%, in between there is 80% of people ( male female doesnt matter).
New posters on this board incredibly rarely create anything, let alone anything of value. How easy it is to check on that is by starting to filter threads you see 2 to 3 times a day, soon youll notice that youre blocking more threads than youre viewing. And no robots do not sustain life, they do nothing but leech.
All this reee chad stuff that you see here, that you think is somehow helping chads or something, doesnt even reach them. Anyone that could be classified as a full blown chad, doesnt even know this place even exists, and the people he is surrounded by dont know either.
When i use the term robot i mean complete faliure of a person. Purely because thats what this board is right now.

As far as the "useful/useless" that comparison cannot be made without a framework to compare people in. And i assure you that even neighbors, to some robots parents, are more useful than they are.

>>
File: 1478241860969.png (81KB, 231x277px) Image search: [Google]
1478241860969.png
81KB, 231x277px
>>36757258
>Robots: there is nothing wrong with you. You are not evil. You are not scum. You do not destroy.
Should I direct your attention to the "Have you ever killed an animal thread"?
>>
>damkeeper

Or

the catcher in the rye
>>
I thought it was a cute short movie but you could've at least posted a link, OP.

https://youtu.be/AGS5UFOpiq0
>>
>>36757793
I read the catcher in the rye multipe times. How does it relate to any of what op is talking about?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.