[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any actual hikis here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: hikikomori-2.jpg (229KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
hikikomori-2.jpg
229KB, 959x639px
Any actual hikis here?
>>
what do you want strnnanf
>>
>>36756958
how's life oreganoli
>>
>>36756799
I'm getting that way.

The other day one of my friends invited me to go hiking. I responded with "Humans did not develop more and more advanced shelters over thousands of years to sit outside."
>>
>>36757018
daz not hiki daz bein autistik
>>
>>36756995
comfy/dull//despair/joy
>>
>>36756799
I'm one of those
>>
How long indoors do I have to be to be considered one?
>>
>>36756799
Dunno if i count.
Its been about 5-6 years now that i've become a recluse but i work a job i picked solely because its a nightshift because the sun hurts my eyes now.
>>
File: 1476030888905.png (322KB, 553x560px) Image search: [Google]
1476030888905.png
322KB, 553x560px
>>36756995
not him but I feel the same way. I feel as if I'm free of the shackles that society forces on people. And inside my room it feels like paradise. But there's the omnipresent voice in my head telling me it won't always be like this and some day I'll be forced out of my room. Until that dreaded day comes I intend to stay inside and play as many games and watch as much anime as I can.
>>
>>36757018
Wow, you're a faget.
>>
I've always thought a book about life as a hiki would be p cool.

Anyone have any idea whether such a thing exists?
>>
>>36758558
That would be a boring book anon.
>>
>>36759189
Despair is never boring
>>
>>36759208
Dostoevsky 101
>>
idk if the actual "hikkikomori" thing can be replicated outside of Japan, as it's considered a nation-specific mental illness regarding Japan's strict social norms and extreme work ethic. Almost all hikkikomori in Japan had some kind of deformity, disability, etc that excluded them from having a normal life, which led to them being maladjusted to adulthood.

NEETs in America are just a lite-version of that.
>>
>>36758558
'Welcome to the NHK' is one
>>
File: 1486641949025.png (63KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486641949025.png
63KB, 1920x1080px
>>36756799
Yeah but I only check this site 2 or 3 times a day before I go sleep.
I used to browse it a lot but I just don't have the patience anymore.

Nowadays I just download anime so I can fill my backlog but never watch it either because its also probably crap.

I'm going to ask my mom for some money so I can subscribe to some mmo again or something because nowadays I don't even leave my bed (I made a getho setup where I can use the PC from the bed).
>>
>>36756799
23year old hikki here. NEET since im 16. Was in therapy for a year. Yes, on a fucking station with tons of druggies n shiet.
AMA
>>
>>36759317
Welcome to the NHK is only true hikineet at the beginning. He goes all over the place and interacts with tons of people. I can hardly be around other people, what the fuck is this guy who can ride trains across the city, meet up with people, take part in schemes, and look women in the eye trying to fool? He's an awkward robot but by the end he isn't a hiki
>>
>>36759398
even at the beginning he has a friend he sees regularly. I couldn't get through the anime because I was so jealous at how much better his life was than mine and it made me mad when they were acting like he was the lowest of the lows.
>>
>>36759375
why would anyone want to ask you anything? we know you and your life are boring
>>
>>36759398
>>36759428
So you saying you mfs don't have friends, not even on the internet?
>>
>>36759451
j-just in case somebody was curious....
>>
>>36759478
what did you have to eat today?
not just to prove the other anon wrong but because I genuinely, truly, honestly, really, and authentically want to know, assuredly.
>>
File: fried noodles.jpg (94KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
fried noodles.jpg
94KB, 680x486px
>>36759547
made some fried noodles. kinda like the picture.
>>
>>36759761
looks good anon, proud of you
>>
>>36759464
l to the mayo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.