[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afraid of loosing my job tommorow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: good kid mad.jpg (92KB, 923x919px) Image search: [Google]
good kid mad.jpg
92KB, 923x919px
>I finally got myself a decent job, apprenticeship, job at the end of it is guaranteed and absolutely amazing pay.
>Been working for 8 months, however as part of the apprenticeship we have to go on a training scheme for 12 months at a college.
>Done all the practical work, however haven't completed any of the written work. Boss notices last week
>Says that if it isn't all done by this Friday I can consider myself without a job. Asks what I have been doing all this time, and says I do nothing in lessons, even though I work insanely hard on the practical work and stay through breaks to ensure it's perfect
>I have a fake ID, and go out with the 21+ guys on the course
>Almost completed all of the written work, two or three tasks to go so not worried about that
>Message him today to let him know the progress
>He replies with 'we will speak tomorrow'
>Doesn't usually come in on Thursdays
>Tried calling 5 or 6 times, doesn't pick up at all

I am afraid he has found out about something else, and is coming to pick me up on that. I don't know why he isn't picking up my calls. I am absolutely shitting myself tonight thinking that I'm loosing my job tommorow. Am I just being ridiculous?
>>
how should i know i'm not your boss
>>
File: 1492544621042.jpg (187KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492544621042.jpg
187KB, 1200x1600px
Why didn't you just do your written work?
>>
What else are you hiding OP?
>>
File: oh no my dude.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
oh no my dude.png
78KB, 900x900px
I fucking love that album. I have most of it memorized at this point.

Even the skits
>>
wtf , why you so cozy with your boss by calling him .
>>
File: devalish.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
devalish.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>36756642

>get free training and work experience that are limited in this econnemy
>boss says if I do all the work and pass I am guaranteed a job
>don't
>>
File: 1490506014366.png (199KB, 941x887px) Image search: [Google]
1490506014366.png
199KB, 941x887px
>>36756642

If I was your boss I wouldn't hire you

he knows you are cramming last second becuase you have told him, I don't understand why you didn't think this through

why would anyone employ you if you can't balance your work load then flat out tell your boss you didn't do the work then phone him constantly telling him you are almost finished course work that was spread out over the year in the last month?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.