[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanna cry me a river for a moment thank you v much. Guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: m'anon.jpg (60KB, 636x643px) Image search: [Google]
m'anon.jpg
60KB, 636x643px
Just wanna cry me a river for a moment thank you v much.

Guys here make it out to be easy for girls to get laid and find some 'desperate' guy to date, but for 'undesirable' girls too?
I'm an aspie and fugly as fudge, no guy has ever showed any interest in me. The times I initiated I was met with ridicule and disgust, like I must be joking or something. No one wants to believe I could actually be in their league, no, they're far superior, how dare I ever think to talk to them. That's seriously how shitty guys are too, no better than girls.

Places to meet guys would be like bars? Bars make me sperge out, so that isn't an option... Online dating? If you're ugly you're an instant pass. Even robots feel like they can do better and would rather obsess over a pretty girl fantasy than go out with me. Don't say it aint so either.

People assume I'm a goon based solely on my looks. Even girls don't want to be associated with ugly girls. Even ugly girls try to put other ugly girls down. Look at tumblr, it's a cesspool of hate and belittlement and chide.

And then this place too, oh you're a girl, tits or gtfo. How is it easier for us huh, it's so shitty to constantly feel like an outcasted, worthless piece of trash. You say it's easier, well, it's not easy for me. It's hard and it sucks and I too wish I had a place like this in times it hits me hard and I don't know how to go on.

End of rant I guess
>>
File: cut.jpg (269KB, 1072x852px) Image search: [Google]
cut.jpg
269KB, 1072x852px
Define fugly? Is it your face or your body, or both?

In uni I know a girl that is rather unattractive (saggy small breasts, thin hair, box-shaped body, never wears make-up). With a friend I once joked that she is the least attractive girl in our year, and he said he doesn't even consider her a girl. We first talked to each other in our third semester and partnered up for exercises in several lectures since then. I still don't find her pretty, but I kind of grew fond of her, you know, daydreaming about being outcasts together and holding each other tight. Once she smiled at me, and it made me feel all warm inside. If she would signal any kind of interest in me now, I would approach her, but she always seems rather cold and distant as of late. I think she didn't take it well when in one of our lectures, there was this very pretty girl everyone looked after, including me and my friend.
>>
I have no sympathy since I went onto OKC and tinder and hit on and messaged hundreds of plain, ugly, and fat women my age. I got back zip, zero, nothing. They were so preoccupied with the other guys chasing after them that they couldn't even look at a message. My 350 pound sister-in-law can even get hit on still, all she has to do is hang around a bar without any guys around and someone will offer her a drink and to fuck. Meanwhile, I've spent years trying to better myself and beating myself up over why no one, not even the ugliest, fattest single moms I could find online, would want me.

fucking get out of here
and since people forget, if you're gonna derail the thread, at least have the decency to sage
>>
>>36756163
>fugly as fudge
>a goon
>m'anon
well atleast you've got the gay cowboy style down anon
>>
>People assume I'm a goon based solely on my looks

post pics
>>
>>36757754
Post pics. I bet I'm uglier.

5'6 310lbs female reportin
>>
>>36757805
Assuming you truly are a ((((((female))))), why exactly do you come here if you don't fit in? Or why even post your a female? Why not just have nobody know your gender?
>>
File: 1493308369902.jpg (643KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1493308369902.jpg
643KB, 1000x1250px
>>36757805
Goddamn girl I could make some good gains deadlifting you. when's the last time you were asked to hold completely still for reps of 5? Ever been carried to bed like a princess?
>>
>>36756163
post pics you cant be that repulsive
>>
>>36757860
I mentioned I'm female because OP is female and it's relevant. She's probably ugly, but I'm ugly, too. You can be ugly and happy. If she posts pics, at least we'll know what she has to work with.

>>36757868
Lmao you couldn't lift me. Post stats.
>>
>>36757805
>>36757868
Please respond, my preworkout is about to kick in.
>>
>>36756163
>oh you're a girl, tits or gtfo.

Yeah. What makes you think that you're thread is different because "Chad hurt muh feelings"? Women cannot be robots. This is not a debate.
>>
File: 4f986ba4256581d.png (275KB, 700x1126px) Image search: [Google]
4f986ba4256581d.png
275KB, 700x1126px
>>36757918
There you are my fat olympic powerclean princess.

My 1 rep max for deadlifts is 170kg
I'm personally 180cm and weigh like 70kg, which is 50% of you. It'd be like having a threesome but it's really just two of you and one of me.
Did you atleast get lucky with some massive knockers or something?
>>
>>36756163
>It's hard and it sucks and I too wish I had a place like this
lolcow? 8ch's women boards? Maybe better than nothing, or rather better than the contempt and ridicule of this place.

>I don't know how to go on
Hold fast to that plastic surgery dream, I guess.

I'm sorry life dealt you such a miserable hand, OP.
>>
> I'll never know what it's like to be completely alone or unwanted in this world no matter how much more disgusting I allow my body to become
> But it's so HARD! I wish I could just get used by Chad whenever I WANT in between shoveling shit in my mouth! It's not FAIR!
> O-online dating? B-but... uh... um... I don't want to!
> I want this place to be MY safe space, not yours! It's not fair! IT'S NOT FAIR!!
>>
>>36758000
Kilograms? I see you must be some filthy, European savage.

C-cup boobs, so pretty small for such a fatass.
>>
File: C59XqEcU4AEL1nX.png (423KB, 801x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C59XqEcU4AEL1nX.png
423KB, 801x1199px
>>36758132
You bet your fat American ass I am. Not gonna lie C-cup is small as fuck, my condolences there. Being fat as fuck can be the one way ticket to delicious M-cup Mega titties, so those cucked little C's of yours are a damn shame. Why are you fat anyway? Have you ever gotten beat up? I wonder what it feels like to slap around a massive chick desu. Only ever gotten in fights with white chads and sandniggers, never dominated a girl above 60kg.
>>
This is why we can't have nice things
you fags screamed and shouted and gave her attention, bumping the thread every time until the fetish fags came in.
Now this thread is going to hit bump limit and attention whores are going to end up staying because no one on this fucking board can sage.
>>
File: s1.jpg (367KB, 610x566px) Image search: [Google]
s1.jpg
367KB, 610x566px
>>36758279
Just having a giggle mate go cut your own grass how about that? Shouldn't you be posting some goddamn frogs somewhere?
>>
>>36758231
>tfw no thicc sub bf
>>
>>36758231
Well...I am fat because I eat a lot more calories than I burn. Pretty simple.

I think I could probably whip your ass, desu. I am not strong or a fighter, but if I even by luck got you down on the ground you likely wouldn't be getting back up unless I let you.
>>
>>36757860
This vigilant "why did you post you're a female" mentality is really annoying. A couple weeks ago a girl posted her stats and weightloss progress in the weightloss thread on /fit/, and a fuckton of people called her out on posting her gender, even though it was absolutely relevant to her post, since otherwise people would have thought she's a gay manlet.
>>
>>36758319
fat women always say that, but it seems like such bullshit
morbidly obese people are barely able to walk more than a block without stopping to catch their breath
what makes you think you can take on a fit person in a fight?
>>
>>36758355
don't be dumb, subtle femposting is a thing, most probably that wasn't a girl, was a troll
>>
>>36758355
>posts about your gender even though it's irrelevant just to get replies and attention
>"b-but it's relevant"
it's almost never relevant. Besides, she was attention whoring by bragging about her weight loss anyways. Fucking go to reddit if you want people to pat you on the back for tiny things like losing 5 pounds and having a vagina.
>>
File: 1492813955194.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492813955194.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>36758319
>Well...I am fat because I eat a lot more calories than I burn.
As expected of superior American education.
>but if I even by luck got you down on the ground you likely wouldn't be getting back up unless I let you.
That's quite something to take in. It'd be like trying to wrestle a small horny hippo. I could be the next Steve Irwin. Unlike Steve I'm no dumbass aussie shitposter so I'd probably just run circles around you and get mildly amused by your cries and pleadings for a piece of fried chicken. Were you always a fatty or did you kind of "grow" into it?
>>
>>36758376
If I were able to get a normal sized person on the ground and put my full weight on top of them while attempting to restrain them I do not believe they would be able to get up. You would literally have 300lbs+ pushing you into the ground and actively trying to cut off your oxygen.

That being said, in a straight up fight I would most likely get my ass kicked and end up on the ground alone: fat, broken, and bloody.
>>
>>36758390
That /fit/ post wasn't written like a troll, and I'm talking about calling out females even when they have a good reason to post their gender, I'm not talking about "I'm a girl btw" tier posts.

>>36758422
It was a literal weightloss thread, people regularly post their progress there, and hers wasn't even that good iirc.
>>
File: 1493335524222.jpg (41KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493335524222.jpg
41KB, 480x542px
>>36758452
>fat, broken, and bloody.
Anon you should atleast take me to dinner before just dropping the goddamn foreplay on me like this.
>>
>>36758463
On that note, one of the weightloss threads was shit up by some autist who vigorously defended his 450 kcal/day meme diet. He didn't even post any argument of substance, he basically just raged. It was hilarious.
>>
>>36758425
Why is it a horny hippo??? Are you suggesting Steve was some kind of a pervert? Fuck you, Chad. He was a great man.

Stayed around 200lbs during all of my teen years. Started gaining 10-15lbs every year since high school.
>>
>>36758355
>post on anonymous imageboard
>mention personal details that make you stand out
>people make fun of you for personal details YOU shared
wow, it's fucking rocket science anon. Same thing happens with black people, asians, mexicans, women, traps.
literally anything that makes you stand out from the rest of the posters that you share you will be mocked for on 4chan. It's a culture based on Japanese "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down" culture.
>>
File: 1489527550117.jpg (80KB, 489x656px) Image search: [Google]
1489527550117.jpg
80KB, 489x656px
>>36758555
>Are you suggesting Steve was some kind of a pervert
Nah mate but I definitely am one. Steve was one of my heroes desu, loved hearing him on the background while just shooting the shit in vidya. He's with the beauties now.
>Started gaining 10-15lbs every year since high school.
Ever got into losing it? Dying in your 30's over burgers and fries seems like a bad deal. I don't think I'd go /fat/ unless I could literally indulge in 3+star food all day every day or something. I don't get the appeal beyond the dopamine hit of stuffing your face. I guess taking HUGE FUCKING SHITS daily would feel really nice though.
>>
>>36758684
Yeah. Was 376lbs about 5 months ago. 65lbs lighter feels pretty good, but still fat as fuck.

I figure if I make it down to 200 I'll probably live to be at least 60. Seemsgood.
>>
>>36758765
That's cool man. Life's too fucking short to die in a pool of your own hamburger-vomit. We're all gonna make it. You and all the other fatbots, love and peace.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.